Did I like it?

Did I like it?

It was great but you didnt like it because you're a pleb piece of shit

idk

...did you?

man that movie was really dark. I liked it a lot

Perhaps hes wondering why he'd like a movie before watching it?

Is this hobo who found gun and cute girl the movie?

Kill yourself

This movie has a happy ending. Prove me wrong.

çūññýķıňo

What. What did I say :3?

I mean his dad was a dick but no way that kid isn't raped/killed after the movie ends so ehh

That family would have had a good meal

It was depressing as fuck, but it was well-made.

Why are you asking him if he liked it? Just tell him if he did or not.

Should I watch it?

Is this the movie people call "dark" and "gritty" because they live in the suburbs?

The scene when they find the abundance of food.
>What do you want for breakfast
;_;

The kid was too annoying. It would be true 10/10 if they toned down the kid drama a bit

Yeah. It's a great film. But it's pretty fucking dark. Now, that's not a bad thing, it's one of its many strengths, but be prepared for an hour or two of deep hopelessness after you finish it.

I ended up putting it on, and literally just finished it this second. Pretty amazing film. I need similar shit.

Shut the fuck up reddit

I've never watched it, the book was great but bleak as fuck, if the film is anything close to it I'd probably kill myself.

They ditched baby BBQ in the film IIRC.

>Leaving the bunker

Fucking idiots. They have the upperhand

I don't think staying in the bunker was a good idea. I wouldn't want to live 90 years in a hole in the ground. Plus they were trapped down there and if found were easy picking for raiders. I think the father also had a sense of urgency to make it to the west coast and didn't want to waste time. I do however think they should have waited another day or two, but I think they were freaked out when someone passed over them.

watch lilya for ever and stop being a faggot

Watch Threads. It's like the Road but with 10x despair.

>Watch Threads

no you can't make me

Threads is unironically mandatory watching. Same with Das Boot.

I have seen Threads, as a child.

this movie fuckn sucked and fuck everyone who recommends it

Oh shit that must've been fun

it is a dark film though. maybe its not as edgy as the stuff you watch on liveleaks

and these virgins too

>no newborn baby decapitated and roasting over a fire

Failed adaptation. Why even bother?

I think kids these days get it too easy, we should all watch things that make us shit our pants, or afraid we're all going to die once in a while.

I was staying at my grandparents once and they were flicking channels and hey a cartoon just leave that on for the boy, it was When the Wind Blows

I turned out alright. sort of.

NEO Scavenger is literally "this: the game", check it out.

>NEO Scavenge
thanks bra