I need muh ar-15 to protect myself against the evil govern-

>i need muh ar-15 to protect myself against the evil govern-

>inb4 some amerifag brings up the revolution

reported

good thing you Brits subjugated all those Iraqis for us

SAVE A LOYFE, BIN THAT KNOYFE

wait what's that in the tall grass over th

>i would rather submit to a forceful government tyranny than fight against it with whatever weapon i can afford

mfw 99% of military defect when ordered to attack their own communities.
Sure they can carpet bomb us I guess.

butthurt brit detected
sorry you can only have .22 weapons :^)

Eh, people could be armed to the teeth, only a very small minority would fight if the government turned into full-scale tyranny.
The vast majority would remain completely passive, or cheer for the new system. Did the South wage a pronlonged guerilla war against the union?
Did South Vietnam resist the communists after the fall of Saigon?

You think a gun makes you brave, confident? Wait until someone returns fire...

WAAAAT

did you surrender all your assaultknifes already?

Jew here, I need my gun to protect myself form sand niggers and when the Shoah 2.0 comes to die like a man and not a punk bitch.

Shit dude, you're right.

Relinquishing my guns right now.

Didn't even have AR-15's.

>You think a gun makes you brave, confident? Wait until someone returns fire...
Been down that road already Muhammad, it's not as bad as you think. Also no shit the vast majority would remain passive, it's an accepted fact barely 7% of the population participated in the American revolution.

>American revolution.

Are You implying that it should be easier to own artillery?

>i need muh ar-15 to protect myself against the evil govern-

Leave it to a Bong to not realize that A.)The US military is a civilian based military and B.) Governments suck, and even at their peak, they do not have enough tanks or planes to point at every man women and child. Whats left? Ah yes, guns.

Never give up your sovereignty or liberty. Your personal safety is your responsibility and your's alone. If you don't agree, you are the problem, cattle.

Its hilarious. People don't understand the founding Fathers ordered the constitution based on what they felt was most important to the country.

Free speech is first, the right to defend it is second.

I bet some faggot torries and leafs thought the same thing way back.

Wtf im now on the #RemainTrain

> every man women and child.
During war countries working as whole barley can deploy 10% of their population as military. If you think that guerrillas of broken country could mobilize and deploy 100% of their population your seriously deluded. Look at the Middle East number of ISIS etc combatants is tenth of thousands at best, this is in the tenth million of population countries.

The military is on our side you dumbass.

If you deploy tanks in a city they goyim will stop consuming and then the government will run out of shekels to pay for the military and their bread and circus

Are you saying we should give up and accept our overlords because there is nothing we can do? You do realize that entire modern governments have fallen to inferior rebel forces before, don't you?

This is an argument for legalised full autos, landmines and rpgs
Not for cuck gun control

>implying ships can move over ground