The fuck is this shit?

the fuck is this shit?

is DC doing a Marvel?

Nah, because
a) it's not a mystery,

b) the legacy actually makes sense and isn't just being given to the other character because they're "just better" and

c) it appeals to my kink

>You will never see a kryptonian milf as she lactates her way through a foot-thick solid-steel bank safe door.

They have been selling it sort of as "Whor done right" in that her powers are killing her, but Superwoman is an established mantle already with its own history and the main Superman is preFP Superman so no it's not really the same.

>It's okay when DC does it

Yeah, because they're not trying to replace Superman or forcing their politics into the story.

It is. Funny what happens when you do a good job at something, huh?

The BIG fucking difference is that I can still buy and read a Superman comic where the original Clark Kent is still Superman.

Wait and see if you're still alive when they decide to knock up Power Girl.

Nu52 Superman was replaced

This. I can't believe how Marvel fucked up something so easily done as more gay characters in comparison to DC, either.

DC only needs a better marketing department to be set.

Because everyone bitched about nu52.

By Superman, Marvelfriend, by fucking Superman.

>kryptonian milf
I thought Superwoman was New-52 Lois while pre-Flashpoint Lois was going to take over standard Lois duties.

You see, here's the difference.

You have to use the qualifier Nu52 Superman.

And you just use Superman for the real one.

No, we call him post crisis Superman.

I go with pre-Flashpoint because he's not even really post-Crisis. Infinite Crisis changed the lore too much.

>kryptonian milf as she lactates her way through a foot-thick solid-steel bank safe door.
Kek

This is the first I've heard
Creative team?

Mostly Jimenez by himself, but Lupacchino will do some pencils on it too at times

>jimenez writing
Wot, also why? I want muh supersons

Phil Jimenez

Not that literally who, Phil

Nah, DC can actually do legacy shit well. Plus, we still got like fifty other Supes hanging around.

You're decades late, Superwoman's already been done a few times before.

>expecting triggered casuals to know their comics

Phil Jimenez is doing Superwoman, Jorge Jimenez is drawing Super Sons

Whor the concept is totally fine. It's just the book is complete garbage.

Yes and it was shit but he was replaced with another real superman

I for one am looking forward to making Super-Lois and Lana my waifus

>I thought Superwoman was New-52 Lois while pre-Flashpoint Lois was going to take over standard Lois duties.
Not really known yet. But pre-Flash!Lois did get a letter in the mail from New 52 Lois in Action comics or Superman 2 issues ago. So something will shakeout there.