I've only seen one film in cinemas in the past 6 months (saw silence and hacksaw ridge either early January or late...

I've only seen one film in cinemas in the past 6 months (saw silence and hacksaw ridge either early January or late December). And it was alien covenant. And it was shit.

I don't even want to see Spiderman, which I never thought I'd say.

But Nolan is the shining light of modern culture. Nolankino is all we have. I'm going to see it today or tomorrow

>I've only seen one film in cinemas in the past 6 months. And it was alien covenant. And it was shit.

Are you literally me? Only other film apart from Dunkirk I plan to see is Blade Runner, but those trailers don't give me much confidence

Should I see Dunkirk in IMAX?

its bad sry..

>Should I see Dunkirk in IMAX?
yes if you can

>But Nolan is the shining light of modern culture

He's the antithesis of modern culture. Modern culture is decadent, corrupt, sleazy, disloyal, revisionist. He's the opposite of all of those things.

That's why neo-Sup Forums, with its idolisation of capeshit, star wars, e-celebs and niggers, hates him so much

I don't get this. You pick one film to go see over the course of six months, and it's a fucking Alien film? A franchise which hasn't had a good film since the very first one? This is like taking a $10 bill and wiping your ass with it. What the fuck were you expecting to happen?

who do I listen to? hundreds of critics trained in the art of cinema, or a fat fedora neckbeard who posts endlessly about capeshit and how white men are ruining the universe on an anime imageboard

you should support big budget sci-fi. and regardless of Sup Forums memes Prometheus was a good film that built an interesting mythology we hoped would be explored in its sequel.

It's not like there has been anything good this year though, would you rather we had seen fucking wonder woman you Sup Forumscksucking faggot?

>Hundreds of critics
>Your image says that less than 50 people have critiqued it
Idiot.

I'd rather watch a mediocre science fiction film that a "critically acclaimed" capeshit film, thanks

Yea just like wonder woman and spider man sjwcoming deserved their 90%+ ratings. wake the fuck up.

so despite not featuring a single coon or woman of note as a character dunkino STILL garnered over 90% fresh rating. how fucking amazing must this film be?

My point was movie studios buy reviews on rt. And dude I also got fooled by the good reviews and was expecting a really good movie. But its average 7.5/10 at best.

Before Dunkirk, Silence was the only worthwhile theater movie I have seen in approx. a fucking a year, so glad Nolan went arthouse

>That's why neo-Sup Forums, with its idolisation of capeshit, star wars, e-celebs and niggers
But Sup Forums hates everything you listed.

Fuck off, shills.

the catalog begs to differ good sir

Give me a screenshot, I personally see nothing wrong with it.

>Hacksaw Ridge
>Dunkirk

is WW2 quinoa back?

>Nolan is the shining light of modern culture
Please off yourself. Even if Dunkirk should actually turn out half decent (other than the idiotic shitfest that were inception or interstellar), there's no way in hell this man deserves half the praise you just gave him.
So again, please off yourself.

>Nolankino is all we have.

Things plebs say.

>Prometheus was a good film
Kill yourself and stop posting.

Based contrarians

Nolan is nowhere near PTA or hell, even Neuville if you like. Get a fucking grip, you dumb fanboy.

you being here looking for our opinions invalidates your insult there faggot