Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets

Who will go see this movie?

I think that it looks to be excellent, better than Avatar.

It's very rare for a French movie!

I'll stream it when a watchable version comes up.

>I think that it looks to be excellent, better than Avatar.

The shill marketing is strong in this topic

I am curious, only because I won't really care of the story is garbage if I'm high as hell and the effects are as good as people say

I'm not against french movies trying to imitate Hollywood, but for fuck's sake, just hire some french actors who can speak decent english instead of hiring meme actors from britain or anywhere else.

cara is cute

How many dicks did cara suck to get all these movie roles? Has she reached her modelling expiration date?

name one prominent french actor with a neutral english speaking accent.

it's not exactly easy.

Sup Forums shill threads are the only time I've ever heard of this movie. That $16 million weekend might be too generous.

I'm ashamed to be french because of Besson

(and the other usual thing. but mostly because of besson)

at least we had bresson

She's a born-rich British trust fund baby who throws a tantrum to get made an instant model, actress, and celeb.

Not saying they have to have a neutral english speaking accent. French people who don't sound too french when they speak english would do the job perfectly.

Stop shilling this piece of shit you frog eating cunt. I hope the movie fails to recoup its budget back.

Source: Sup Forums

stop shilling your childish trap flick

:|

I will see it in theater just for the visuals.

The rest of Sup Forums will see it in a 320×240 box on their pc-screen, while the rest of their screen is filled with Sup Forums and /mlp/ threads.

>French

It will be a shit-show, uneven in pace and tone, awkwardly switching between comedy, action, and drama and failing at all.
See also the 5th element and alien resurrection.

Resurrection was written by Whedon.
5th was already Besson

CARA IS CUTE!

DO NOT BULLY HER!!!

>watching Valerian et Laureline
>not Grave
>not la Mort de Louis XIV
>not Trois souvenirs de ma jeunesse
>not Rester vertical

everybody knows CGI-movies-with-known-stars-and-zero-characters are disasters, OP
why pointing it once again?

This movie isn't even watchable.

I'm not watching this rip off turd.

Who else thinks Rihanna was the best part of this movie?

She wasn't

yes watch Valerian movie and buy tickets. Valerian girl much hot I put my peepee in her

She was not! Her character death was more forced than the rape of your mom that resulted in your birth

Was at best 5.5-6/10 movie.

Was some really good parts but just seemed like everything was rushed. Didn't really flesh out any of the story elements.

Kind of movie you don't just question and watch for the enjoyment.

cool it with that edge mister or someone could get hurt

Quirky™

Got high and saw it last night in 3D. Neat visuals but the actors are so terrible that it ruins the whole experience. Not worth it.

I wanna get high and see it but when I'm high bad acting really grates on my nerves, I think that blonde chick is going to make me mad.