Were the Misfits' songs really better?

Were the Misfits' songs really better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VpvRCIsxg7U
strawpoll.me/10948385
youtube.com/watch?v=5-4IMU5VjpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alternatively, Were they really gonna get her?

Generally, yes, they were. But there are exceptions.

as a rule, yes.
Not a fucking chance.

That bitch had hard light holograms, the fuck you think?

BONFIRE'S BURNING BRIGHT

Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=VpvRCIsxg7U

strawpoll.me/10948385

Yes.
They were gonna try.

Is this even a poll? c'mon son

I don't know, two of you motherfuckers voted for the Stingers and we know that's not true.

Misfits >>>>> Stingers >>>>>>>> Holograms

In the comics and in the cartoon, it's the same either way.

>yfw there will never be a Spinal Tap-esque Misfits movie

>implying

>80s cartoon midriff

I feel like I'm seeing an eclipse or something here

We talking pre or post-Jetta Misfits?

Post-Jetta is better but I hate that she only used her sax in four songs

Misfits songs had more variety going for them. Pretty much EVERY Jem song was about Rio.

A lot of the Misfits songs were about world domination, which is more entertaining than songs about Jem's relationship issues.

You know something that's puzzled me.. how did the creators of Jem never hear of the actual Misfits? Like seriously, they were pretty big back in the day.

Did they say they'd never heard of them? Well, given that they're all about glam rock and shit, I'd guess that the writers and all wouldn't really be into punk rock.

Either way, the real life Misfits had disbanded by the time Jem hit the airwaves.

Excuse me, what's this all about?
The Misfits had OST on a 90's cartoon?

No, the band is called The Misfits and it's an 80s cartoon

Jem was 80s.

The Jem Misfits were a 1980s style, all-girl glam rock band. No relation to the real life all-male punk rock band from the 70s and 90s.

Good Misfits songs:
-I am a Giant
-Universal Appeal
-Queen of Rock'n'Roll

Good Holograms songs:
-Beat This

However, Jem had the best voice overall.

youtube.com/watch?v=5-4IMU5VjpM

You're forgetting It Takes A lot for Misfits, and Fun To Be Scared, Like a Dream for Jem

Also TAKING A TRAIN, TAKING A TRAIN, TAKING A TRAAAAAIN

>You know something that's puzzled me.. how did the creators of Jem never hear of the actual Misfits? Like seriously, they were pretty big back in the day.

To be honest, from what I've heard The Misfits were a fairly obscure band while they were active, they become much more popular as far as the mainstream eye goes in the 90s when punk had a resurgence....prior to that, Danzig's solo band was more well known than The Misfits ever were