Why do people hate Felicity

I don't get it I don't think she's that bad plus she's hot.

I'd tell you to watch season 3 of Arrow, but i'm not evil.
Unlike Felicity.

Someone post the webm of her nuking a city preferably the one without fake subs but whatever

I'm on season 3 rn, just got the part where oliver got back after losing to ras, should I hate her already ? She's been fine this whole season so far

No, this is where it begins. Then it just gets worse in season 4.

I actually didn't like her from the start but she's completely intolerable starting in season 3's second half.

Damn... sucks to think I'll be hating her soon, I actually sort of liked her, I kind of like the cringy jomes and shit. Right now the only two characters I hate are Sara and laurel , I'm assuming the lazarus pit will bring Sara back to life being that she's in legends of tomorrow

I hate Merlyn.
Season 3 hurt me with stupid drama.

Did you watch season 3+

If you did, do you have a head injury?

>That episode where Merlin kills a bunch of people and Tommy and Sarah and gets away with it.

Did you read what I said about being on it right now

this:

What start off as good ideas are mangled so terribly by writers who honestly seem to have no idea what they're putting in their own show. Like:

>"Felicity isn't a superhero, so she should be more emotional and vulnerable"

That's a good idea, but when tackled by really bad writers, it becomes "I know thousands of lives are at risk, but why isn't anyone listening to me whine about my dumb, forced, nonsensical relationships!"

Or:

>"Oliver can use a stable relationship with good woman to overcome his troubled past"

That's also a good idea, but the Arrow writers fuck it up so badly by making their relationship extremely toxic (because they don't know how to create drama from consequences, so instead everyone is just an asshole or an idiot for no reason).

Merlin killed everyone and he's Ollies bff step dad

Malcolm seriously just needs to fuck off. He's not as terrible as some of the others, but he's really overstayed his welcome.

I don't watch Arrow and I only watch Flash but somehow she's seems like a fun character outside of her own series.

Admittedly, I don't know how the soap opera schtick factors in Arrow so maybe I'm just lucky I only seen her Flash appearances?

I don't watch Arrow either but appearently they started pandering to Tumblr and went full ship faggotry with her.

>I don't know how the soap opera schtick factors in Arrow
Here's a good way to describe it. Arrow is a soap opera with some superhero moments, Flash is a superhero show with some soap opera moments.

Shipping's a big part but it's gone far beyond that.

As an example, she diverted a nuke from Star City to hit ANOTHER city with literally no repercussions except she felt bad for a few minutes.
She lost the use of her legs and then got better 2 episodes later, to the point the CW had to actually apologize to real cripples at the end of the next episode.

I think it was when she became the sole voice of reason and morality, constantly preaching to the other characters about how they were wrong and she was right and that only her needs and desires mattered in all of this business of saving people, that most people got turned off.

One person said it best: She gets everything she wants, she gets Oliver all to herself, they move to a quiet suburb and become normal, ordinary people, yet that's not enough for her and she then helps the others without telling Oliver (remember this, it's important) then pressures Oliver into getting back into the vigilante game.

Things start to go from bad to worse for the team and Oliver is targeting for running for Mayor which gets Felicity shot and crippled. Then we find out about Oliver's illegitimate child, something he didn't even know about, and in order to be part of his son's life, the mother makes him swear not to tell anyone about him.

Felicity eventually finds out, throws a huge fit about Oliver lying to her despite lying to him about helping the team, then decides that she should have a say in matters regarding his child and when he disagrees, she leaves him.

Now to put that last bit in proper context, the rest of the cast has bent over backwards to accommodate Felicity since her accident and one of her employees even developed a device to repair her spine and implanted it. After deciding to leave Oliver, she miraculously regains her ability to walk so that, and let me emphasize this, she can literally walk out on him.

TL;DR- the show made Felicity the most important character to the detriment of everything else.

Nah, he's cool

My hipster waifu!

dont you mean he was ra's al ghul

Are you asking to play questions?

She's fucking irritating. Literally the worst. Her gimmick was old two seasons ago. Olicity is fucking trash, just for it to be written out in some lame poor writing trust bullshit gimmick. It was never taken seriously in the first place. If they bring it back or even hint at it next season, I'll drop this shit. I wish they'd just get rid of her completely.

They thought she was an OC when she wasn't. For a lot of people it's hard to stop irrationally hating something.

>obnoxious unfunny comic relief on "good days"
>unbearable cunt on worst days

the writers bend over backwards for the felicity character

She can still be hot, but I personally find her annoying

Laurel becomes one of the most developed characters in the show, so prepare to like her. She's one of the few characters on Arrow I still like. Probably the only one.

;-;

My favorite episode is Bees
also Felicity's mom is hot and I hope felicity dies but she stays and the balck due is the tech dude and she's just around banging Lance and being over dramatic in high heels

Everyone loves Felicity. And deep inside all of you love her too. Do not fight her love, do not resist her power, just kneel before Felicity, a true queen of Sup Forums!

No.

Damn, that was pretty great.

she touched my waifu's hair

They're tainted now.

you stfu she probably washes her hair with angel shampoo

>My name is Felicity Smoak. After 5 years in a hellish office, I have returned to the Bunker with only one goal: to save my city. But to do so, I cannot be the hacker I once was. To honor my dead friend's memory, I must become someone else. I must become something else. I must become... The Canary.

Arrow Season 5 Intro
>My name is Felicity Smoak
>After 4 years of carrying this team of loser males and patriarchy defenders I decided to save this city
>I am Non-Gender Biased Colour Arrow

>potatobitch has a potato face

POTTERY

AWLEYBURR

I never saw how Felicity was supposed to be hot.
Cute, absolutely. But hot? Not ugly by any means, but she's nothing special (in CW standards of course).

>AWLEYBURR

GTFO, FELICITY HATERS!

All hail the glorious Queen Felicity, who is the strongest, bestest, and most independenty woman to ever exist!!!!

I do like Felicity, but the writers kind of went off the rail with her quite some time ago, so now we're left with this whiny one-day and bold and confident the next-day character.

Let CW drama inside your soul! It's not gonna hurt!
Embrace CW writing! You gonna love it!
Do not resist Olicity!
Your resistance only makes Guggenheim's script stronger!

I can't wait for Supergirl to meet Felicity! Felicity will take her powers. Super-Felicity will be born.

>it's a Felicity thread

Because she's an annoying forced love interest. I loked her better as the clueless oracle.
>plus she's hot
Maybe if you're 15. But real women arent boxy like her. She has a good lower body, I'll give you that but her face and upper body are so bulky Id rather fuck a cute trap.

>Merlyn
>cool
In S1 maybe.

"Felicity's mom" episode was first flag.

You'll understand soon enough.

Caitlyn's mom is coming to Flash so it's the beginning of the end for that show

But Caitlyn will become Killer Frost soon.

Laurel finally gets good around the midpoint of s3 too. She wasn't best girl in s4 but she was definitely up there. She and Felicity basically invert their places.

And Sara is a best, fuck you user.

Do you think that'll actually happen? I kind of figured having Earth-2 Killer Frost was their way to have their cake and eat it too

I personally don't hate Felicity, I'm mature enough to hate writers for making her the way she is.

Why do people hate her again?

Geez I don't watch arrow and I already hate her for stupid shit writers doing this

I mean, she is super fucking hot.

Let me tell you a story. Every time we sleep we all have this dream about life. We all wonder the same question. What is it like to be strong and independent. Felicity is a symbol for hope, truth and justice. She is the hero we need but not the one we deserve. Hail Smoak!