What's some kino about the true nature of n*ggers?

What's some kino about the true nature of n*ggers?

youtu.be/YYJmX7yC_sw

jesus christ, americans are monsters

I mean, taunting him aside, did anyone think they actually had the capacity to save him in the first place?

No wonder they elected a buffoon like Drumpf...

I hope Billy and Jason are drowned by based niggers.

>niggers voting for Trump
those are Hillary voters my man

Hate to break it to you but they were white

>Florida
>decent human beings
pick one

>DeKendrix

>All these names

>Florida
literally one of the most pathetic states in the country.

not only is it infested with the worst kind of blacks and latinos, but the "whites" there are nothing but fucking trash. Let's also not forget it's little israel to any jew that's older than 40 in America.

Illinois is full of psychotic pedophiles

Eh, the people filming and laughing were black. The guy who drowned was black. I'm sure he never expected them to help. As a criminal american himself, he knows niggers don't render aid to anyone.

you mean the non-voters

>DeKendrix, JaTavious, Takeitha, JaMarcus, Litrelle, Latevin, LaDarius
Jesus Christ it's like if Sup Forums made up a parody list of ridiculous black names

kek

>midwest
not surprised

bunch of polish degenerates

>disabled man

>Hate to break it to you but they were white
>nigger speech

Niggers don't possess empathy. They will use the guilt of the whites against them to seize their riches, rape their women and inherit their land. The nigger knows no compassion

>Police identified and interviewed the five teens involved. The office of State Attorney Phil Archer initially determined there was no immediate indication that a crime was committed because state law does not require people to give or call for help when someone is in distress.

Unironically: What the fuck, America? Not helping a person in life threatening need is a punishable offense in Germany.

>Germany
kek

do americans really do this?

>give
Okay, I can understand this since putting yourself at risk isn't something you should be forced to do
>call for help
but what the fuck is up with this

There have been plenty of instances where well-meaning good Samaritans have been sued, it's unfortunately a consequence of our sue-happy country/legal system.

our country now whiteboi lmao

Isn't it a law in the us too? Or was the Seinfeld finale bullshit

What is wrong with Americans.

This isn't just a black thing, something is seriously fucking wrong with those kids

yeah most black guys would rob him and film it for world star before they watch him drown

This. Florida is the root of every ducking problem in this country.

Well the people we hear in the video probably can't swim anyway, it's not like they could save him.