AMERICANS WANT TO BE BACK UNDER BRITISH REIGN RATHER THAN TRUMP!

express.co.uk/news/world/699829/Americans-campaign-Britain-Queen-Elizabeth-II-head-state-Donald-Trump

>TENS OF THOUSANDS OF AMERICAN MONARCHISTS PROTEST

WASHINGTON ONLY SIGNED A PIECE OF PAPER,HE DIDNT FOLLOW TRUE PROTOCOL HISTORIANS SAY, ERGO IN A LEGAL SENSE THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE IS INVALID AND COULD BECOME A PART OF THE REALM WITH THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE

ARE YOU READY TO BOW TO YOUR QUEEN YANKS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2iLA3h_u60&feature=youtu.be&t=1m4s
youtube.com/watch?v=chheYBWbjdk
youtube.com/watch?v=O59SiA4Yg0A
youtube.com/watch?v=E4MEjgKVQPo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pay taxes

BRING THE REBELS TO HEEL

fuk u

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2iLA3h_u60&feature=youtu.be&t=1m4s

Sorry Britain, your country is only destined to shrink rather than grow from here on out.

mate, if it comes down to it, I'd rather be cucked by the British than have hillary drive this place to the ground

just whatever happens, invade after the election results go out, because there will be rioting

youtube.com/watch?v=chheYBWbjdk

the future

SOON!..........

Anyone who thinks this should be shot and hung for treason, and that's just going lightly on them.

lol no mate

I would only bow to the Queen, if the queen actually had any power. Fuck off faggots. You're lucky we share a common history.

there is no "proper protocol" for forcefully separating yourself from an Empire, you're working within the system if you follow protocol

as retarded as the rule that only forces fighting against governments can be considered terrorists even if those governments are doing the same thing as the so-called terrorists

American Monarchists are traitors and should have been gassed a long time ago.

you can be like india and refuse to fight in ww2 unless you get independence afterwoods

m8 she could sack trudeu from the shitter if she so wished

she HAS that power

your independence is a meme....we own you via the bailouts and debt

>RATHER THAN TRUMP (and any other politician, including Hillary Clinton, since they're monarchists but we're just gonna mention Trump because we're literally a propaganda outlet)

in the 70s labour got booted out by the governor general in australia

>we
lad you don't even own your council house

we're owned by the EU and IMF more than anything else

>IN A LEGAL SENSE THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE IS INVALID AND COULD BECOME A PART OF THE REALM WITH THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE
I have flashbacks to 2014 right now.

nah but my dad does....when he dies i get it haha

it'll be a shariaenter

>>TENS OF THOUSANDS OF AMERICAN MONARCHISTS PROTEST

you mean tens of thousand of traitors

2 years mate just wait

haha

The shills are getting smarter, Just remember. Its usually a British flag posting this shit.

(you) royal subject

>Americans will never know the feel of being part of a collective group

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

im not a shill i just like these types of threads as its always good to wind the yanks up lol

its just bantz m8

should be strung up desu

>be English queen
>own all of England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales.
>ride through London for a pleasant ride.
>peer through the window and sea endless brown people
>suddenly a messenger pidgeon flys though the a open car window.
>trump has won and the people of America want to become your subjects again.
>you shrug and accept it.
>"another country filled with brown manlets" you think to yourself.

God save the queen.

>kill your daughter in law because she was going to marry a shitskin

only the slums on the outskirts are brown m8

the city itself especially kensington and around buckingham palace are white

based

>there is a 45% chance that this posters are shitskins

Just wait 10yrs.

youtube.com/watch?v=O59SiA4Yg0A

the paki was fucked up in the ride...decapitated it seems? what a shame

the windsors send their regards :^)

>buckingham palace
>white

that is like saying the bronx niggers will one day rule beverly hills lol

still white

Cool, maybe tarring and feathering will come back.

I have better idea
How about white "Americans" get the fuck out of that country because you don't own it or belong there. You're british in denial.

fuck that how about the indians GTFO back to asia

>uploaded by Omer Barnea
QUINTESSENTIALLY
BRITISH

Indians? Never heard of them.

Natives were there first. Let people of color have that country because it's theirs. White people don't deserve shit.

HOLY FUCK THE LIBERALS REALLY ARE THIS KEKED

*cucked*

>there's a 100% chance that you warship Allah

fuck the queen

pbah

burn the coal pay the toll

no you fucking nigger...all land is for the white man shut your mouth you cuck

too bad your next in line monarch is a literal cuckold and supports flooding your country with nogs

i know you like your ultra PC trudeu and his bull prepping ways but no...the queen is going nowhere

whatever you say bro

Tbhlads, I'll take second best to HM the Queen, Elizabeth II. Pic related.

he isn't next in line

Big Charles is

>“He makes all British citizens feel they are part of the grand historical narrative,” says Farhan Nizami, the centre’s director, who has known the Prince for 20 years. “I don’t think there is another major figure in the western world who has as high a standing as he has in the Muslim world. I would describe him as a friend of Muslims.”

we have a big part to play in the middle east

saudi and pakistan suck the royals dicks and bow to them...historical reasons

and desu it might skip him

stay mad mick

suits me...she will bankrupt america with her liberal policies and wars and a weak america will mean a stronger uk

just as it was for us post ww2

We should vote for Monarchy to be reinstated.
Just so we can take back control of Canada.

Traitors to the crown can keep dreaming. Besides I thought the progressives were against brexit so what the fuck are they on about.

>we have a big part to play in the middle east
yeah, the grand British plan of establishing Israel, abandoning it to the Americans, and destabilizing the region at the beck and call of the US to serve Jewish interests, subsequently leading to your own country being flooded with foreigners
genius

I just want to expose how rotten the core of the UK is led, I've no reason to be upset

We would probably be better off with a monarch. If only your monarch did shit though.

>What is the Treaty of Paris (1783)
Fuck outta here Nigel

>WASHINGTON ONLY SIGNED A PIECE OF PAPER,HE DIDNT FOLLOW TRUE PROTOCOL HISTORIANS SAY, ERGO IN A LEGAL SENSE THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE IS INVALID AND COULD BECOME A PART OF THE REALM WITH THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE
Wow I didn't know this. It would be fucking crazy if this was officially acknowledged and the US became British. It'd be the biggest world event since 9/11.

You're just lucky the U.S. stepped in to save your ass in WWII. You could even say we're #strongertogether

better trump than monarchy.

Asian confirmed.
Asians always write fuk

why do they do that?

She did not have Diana killed you fucking bitch and Diana wasn't gonna marry shitskin. So what if Diana had multiple lovers and one was Greek. She wasn't a slut and she certainly wasn't a coal burner.

She died because her driver was a goddamn junkie.

"Natives" are not one nation. I love how leftists put "native americans" into one nation. It would be like if i grouped britain with nazi germany in 1940.

>"cant tell us what life would be like outside of the british empire"
y'know, it's kinda hard to know what it's like to be on the surface of the moon until you 'actually' land on it
maybe someday britain.

I'd take Queen E over both candidates desu

you should be lucky we slapped down hitlers offer and side with them and thus having to destroy you as was hitlers plan along with russia

instead we fought and you joined in because if you didnt you would of stood alone if we failed

you provoked japan into pearl harbour by harassing their shipping lines also

you didnt save us...we bankrupted our empire to save you!

youtube.com/watch?v=E4MEjgKVQPo

its not a race if its only you running it mate

no spicy food or Olympic level athletes to be found up there!

We can settle this with another war if you want.

>labour got booted out by the governor general
Literally?

>stepped in to save your ass
Sure thing José. I don't think they would have ever made it ashore in normandy without you just like the soviets wouldn't have gained an inch without your *cough* military genius.
And those evil Japs! God what epic struggle of titans shook the earth!
Now I don't want to kick a dead horse and I think ill leave the honour to the more experienced of us two in that regard.

Kill yourself.

We are transforming our republic into our own Empire.

Long live the American Imperium. Long Live the God Emperor!

I bet some fucks are asking for ISIS to make U.S part of it's Caliphate. anything but Drumpf

No you were both morally and economically heading to bankruptcy before.
Britain sided with the US because they didn't want to be another Spain.

Britbongs are the most delusional people I've ever seen

You Britt fucks want round 3?

the sun aint set burger

you dont even own your own doorstep

litterally...we still control the west indies...your doorstep lol

BTFO

Sure thing m8

you and france forgot what you once was

dont be mad we are not resigned to being a has been and letting the EU swallow us

BRITANNIA STATUS:

RULE THE WAVES [X]
BE SLAVES[_]

That is very un-American. Sorry Britain, the USA is not your colony.

washington was a traitor

Aww come on. Isn't Australia apart of the commonwealth. Do you really want the USA in your fan club?

Say whatever makes you happy, friend.
C^:

see

Why can we not just be friends? Why would Britain want the USA? Just for the land, right? Also the resources?

>a few number of US citizens want to go back to the English rule
I wonder how much rubbles they made