>only world leaders who like him are dictators
>has relationship with Putin
>"Please Russia, hack my opponent"
>"Why can't we use nukes?"
>"hurrr global warming is a conspiracy theory. Why is it so warm suddenly?"
>failed businessman
>leeched off from his parents
>racist, sexist, islamophobic bigot
And you still think Hillary doesn't deserve to win? She's so much better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nFVnknIXMTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You should have listed negative things about trump instead of positive and made up ones to make you point though....

>finland

figures

>finland

WTF Im Team Trump now

Gr8 b8 m8.
Don't forget to sage this faggot.
CTR is getting desperate.

all these things are negative, bigot

Finfin mad a post

He's under an audit.

Nice lie.

Nice lie.

The KKK endorsed Hillary. Nice lie.

They're violent towards violent protesters, and even then they tend not to even fight back.

Warm relationships where we currently have terse ones? Great news.

Great news!

As they should.

Why can't we use nukes? Actually threatening with them to stop fighting sounds great. It's using force to achieve peace, which has historically been the main method of achieving peace.

The reason anyone says global warming is a conspiracy is because many of the people advocating for environmental policy in first world nations like the US put such a high degree of constraint on industry that they go overseas to China, Mexico, and India, devalue American wages, and then pollute more anyway.

He's clearly not a failed businessman. Nice lie/bait.

He didn't leech from his parents. Nice lie/bait.

No racism, no sexism, yes to Islamophobia which is entirely reasonable.

Hillary is an incompetent liar. You give a bad name to the normally-great Finnish posters here.

Ok I'll bite

>doesn't release his tax returns

Everyone is so up in arms about returns that are under audit, you can tell the retarded 20 year old nu-males never have had anything relevant in their tax returns and don't know what an audit is

>kicks babies out of rallies

This never happened, there is an article by the mother saying she was walking to the back with her baby so it wouldn't bother everyone

>wants others to assasinate opponents

Calling on the 2a voters to get out and vote apparently equals assasination in the libcuck media. Also last primary hillary actually used the word assassination as to why she was still trying to beat Obama

>KKK endorsed him

The KKK hasn't been relevant for 50 years at least, but if you want to bring them up Robert Byrd, ex-grand wizerd of the KKK was a great buddy withe the Clintons

>Only world leaders who like him are dictators.
Not sure what this even means.

>has relationship with Putin

Who is more competent than our entire president's cabinet put together.

>please russia, hack my opponent

Saying that if emails missing (30,000) havw been hacked by anyone, including Russia, they should be turned over is perfectly fine, don't be upset when the october surprise comes.

>why can't we use nukes?
This ((information)) came from an unnanlunced source from ((inside the trump campaign)) which literally can be made up. Even if it wasn't eventually at some point countries will realize our cuck government will never resort to using nukes and take advantage.

>global warming is a conspiracy theory
Burden of proof, look it up faggot

>Failed businessman
Has more self made wealth than any candidate prior, obongo literally had no job prior to running but apparently that was ok at the time.

>Leeched of his parents
Not going to respond to that, obviously false.

>racist, sexist, homophobic bigot
Muh mean words. Meanwhile Hillary takes money from countries that allow stoning of women. Who's a champion for women again?

Please fuck off.

lie
not lie
not lie
lie
anti-Drumpfers are peaceful
Russia needs to be put down, not lick their ass
bad news
no, they shouldn't hack private emails
if you don't know why then you're an idiot. Apologize for your war crimes.
It's real, go outside every now and then
He's broke, he failed.
"Small loan of million dollars"
yes to all and no, islamophobia is not reasonable.
No she's not.

Don't forget
>draft dodger
>scammer
>immoral (multiple divorces)

>b-but at least he talks like m-me
>conservaturds

Why are you arguing with Sweden? They're a lost cause.

After Newsweek asked for a copy of the IRS audit letter sent to Trump, a campaign spokesperson last week pointed to the campaign’s website and the letter that was released by Trump’s attorneys at the Washington, D.C., firm Morgan, Lewis & Bockius. A follow-up query to the campaign asking for a copy of the actual IRS audit letter itself has gone unanswered. Newsweek offered to accept a redaction of any personal information that might be in the letter, such as a Social Security number, although generally audit letters contain just a name and address, which in Trump’s case is well known to be Trump Tower.

In lieu of producing the audit letter, there’s really no proof that Trump is being audited.

CTR using Finland proxies bois

Every one of these claims is categorically false.

Everyone, this is either a shill or a retard, remember to sage either way!

He is most certainly under an audit.

Proof?

Proof?

youtu.be/nFVnknIXMTk

Not an argument and not true. Look at Trump's Chicago rally which was interrupted by tonnes of violent anti-Trump protesters.

Any reason for that statement? What's so wrong with Russia? Why don't you want peaceful relations?

She made her email public the moment she used an unsecured server illegally and endangered American lives.

Not an argument. Define why peace through force, which is the only consistently proven method of achieving peace, could ever be a bad thing.

I'm not denying global warming here. You didn't address what else I said about it, however.

My war crimes? I've done nothing.

He's very clearly not broke. Do you have facts to substantiate that claim?

A loan isn't leeching. Welfare is leeching. If you don't pay it back (which he did) then you have leeched.

Proof of racism or sexism that isn't out-of-context quotations without substance? Islamophobia is totally reasonable given that Muslims are such a criminal and violent people by-and-large.

Proof? She very clearly causes a number of debacles like in Libya, Iraq, Iran, Russia, China, and has been guilty of fraud numerous times such as when she defrauded the cattle industry. If a lying huckster is what you consider competent then Hillary is great. However, most do not think that way.

You still disgrace Finnish posters.

Sadly.

Proof?

STOP REPLYING TO SHILL THREADS

Why isn't it reasonable to have Islamophobia? The book literally says to terrorize and murder infidels. Anyone who refuses the prophet Muhammad is an infidel and no longer an innocent. It's fucking delusional to just ignore it when it's so blaringly there. Disliking/distrusting a murderous ideology that billions follow =/= bigotry. Islam is essentially might makes right. Dar al Salam, the Islamic house of peace/abode/submission is only achieved by ensuring your population is 100% the same kind of muslim.

I said it's reasonable to be Islamophobic. Read it again!

I was in agreeance with you but my diction may have implicated otherwise.

#imwithher

#im
with
her

>clinton
>wants nuclear war with russia
he's the lesser of two evils

absolutely

#withher

#StandWithHer

CNN must be seized for treason

Fuck off snownigger

>his supporters are violent towards peaceful protesters
You need to upgrade to a more recent service pack. This hasn't been a good talking point since last February or so.

How do robots even do the CAPTCHAs?

>flag

(You)

Lol someone spent effort on shooping this weak ass unfunny concept.
Some ppl just can't meme I guess.

>implying it's not a proxy (or a troll) post

Trump puts on a more 'entertaining' show than Hillary and yeah probably more people go to his rallies. This doesn't mean that the polls are wrong (remember 2012 Romney cucks?) and he's actually going to get more votes.