>Female comedians aren't fu--

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BRql1C7B85P/?taken-by=amyschumer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>---nny

Mrs Brown is pretty funny though

-ckable

-ckable.

>jews are allowed to make "jokes" about Christians and they are not dragged trough the mud by the (((media))) for being nasty raycis.

really makes you think

Sarah Silverman is #1 on my top 10 hatefuck list

>Female comed-

Probably because Christians aren't a race

>be jew
>be cursed to wander until the end of days

What did she mean by this though? Why does she hate on Christ? Is she just trying to be offensive? I also don't understand the pose. I am not American so is this a pose Americans understand? Here are some theories:
1) Fingering her butthole (or her cunt?)
2) Wiping her ass
3) Exposing her genitals
4) Telling people to fuck off like "stick it up your ass"

I am really confused.

I never understood what a Jewish Princess is until I saw her. Makes me proud to be German.

>when the cucking hits just right

All over the world? I thought she would only spread her cancer in yank land. Also thats a fucking bold statement. Who wants to see an American comedian if you aren't a yank. She might show up in Cuckland England but that would be the only place. So yes USA+England = the world. This is how Americans see themselves yet I wonder if she even leaves the country.

>Probably because Christians aren't a race

imagine being so retarded that you think semantics like that matter to (((them))) in the current year.

H O T
O
T

Iliza shlwhatever is pretty decent. Not really relatable though

Why is "free speech" in quotes? Does "free speech" not count when someone makes fun of someone you like?

Sarah Silverman isn't funny. She was hot like a decade ago but then time happened.

Yes. If someone's speech offends you, it's not free speech, it's violence, and so you're allowed to perform self-defense by shutting them up with violence (or the threat of violence).

Source: Modern American universities

OY VEY!

>barren

based jews.

She's saying it to be provocative and get people talking about her. Most of her humour is aimed at outrage culture and shock factor, which works very well in America as people love to be outraged.

The position is probably her presenting and grabbing her pussy, indicating both an invitation to fuck her and a self assured "you want some of this".
Hope this helped Krautanon.

she was pretty hot and less crazy in the 90's, like most women her age

>shitposters who actively post extremely offensive things daily just to get a rise out of people are suddenly questioning why someone would say something offensive
Kek

is this real?

how insecure can you get what a fucking ugly mong

Are there really people here butthurt about her making a joke about killing Jesus? That's pretty fucking pathetic

You can no longer make fun of the dead kike on a stick here

instagram.com/p/BRql1C7B85P/?taken-by=amyschumer

BASED ISRAELI NATIONALIST

I was always taught that Jesus propagated the Christian religion but was Jewish. Isn't it wrong to kill one of your own in Judaism? I thought you could only kill the goyim.

>webm doesn't have a based black guy
Shariablue shill please fuck off fpbp

post more Sarahs you silly leftists

No, people are butthurt about not being able to make the same joke about jews without life ruining consequences.

I don't think Jews are supposed to kill anyone.
The "don't kill your own, kill everyone else" thing is in Islam

She's really qt for a 50 year old Jewess

Brevity is the soul of wit

I remember reading that for a lot of interpretations of the old testament "neighbor" only extends to fellow Jews and non-Jewish peoples are by extension lesser beings.

Agree, she's really fu...nny

>supports Jewish race mixing
Based

All Jews hate Jesus.

What's a joke about jews that you'd consider the same calibur as "I hope we did kill Jesus"?

I hope we did kill Hitler

I hope we did kill 6 million Jews, we'd do it again.

>The "don't kill your own, kill everyone else" thing is in Islam
It's also in the Bible.

Yeah they do think of non-jews as less but that doesn't mean they're meant to murder them

just enslave them, which is better somehow

Give me an exact quote.
And not something like "oh bad shit happened in the old testament", one that explicitly tells christians to murder non-christians

>one religious figure that probably didn't really exist
>6 million actual deaths
They're not really on the same level
>inb4 the holocaust didn't actually happen

It's literally proven that he existed. The question is whether he was the son of God.

>tfw she will never laugh at your small uncircumcised peepee

FPBP

>The Son of God is equivalent to 6 million smelly worthless stinky kikes

Yeah, nah.

Jesus is our God, how dare they insult Him. Fucking kikes have no respect. It's not just they insult him, it's that they do it with such audacity and arrogance. They laugh at it, they enjoy the fact that they spit in our face. In Jerusalem, it is customary for the Jews to spit on any Christian they see wearing a cross around their neck, especially the Priests. That's how much Jews hate Christianity.

Laughing about killing Jesus isn't even funny, it's not even remotely witty or humourous. It just shows the Jews have nothing but contempt and hatred for all Christians.

They're fucking snivelling rodents, why do you think every country on earth hated them? Even someone like Hitler probably had a good reason to hate them. He could have picked any group to hate, but he picked Jews for a reason. Cause everyone knows they are evil inside and out.

Your God is a circumcised kike lol

this

At that time there were loads of different Jews, and different sects. Many Jews became Christians, the ones we know as "Jews" today are pharisees, the same sect that killed Jesus.

So it's ridiculous to insinuate that Jesus is the same religion as these pharisees who wrote their talmud 100 years after His death.

And fuck you.

He still had half a dick lmao

So basically a run-of-the-mill Sup Forums joke that is spoken daily? Then why are Sup Forumstards offended with this one "joke?"

This is Sup Forums, try saying the same on mainstream media.

True senpai, most 50 year old jewesses are fucking landwhales or already look like shrivelled up grannys

>Memes aren't fu--

Anyone else hate this fucking shit?

I'd eat that ass. You know she is Jew hairy but gets that butt cunt waxed to perfection.

What do you guys think about Sarah's boyfriend?

>The alt right organized trolls attack everything I do
What did she mean by this?

-cking jewish cunts.

sounds like something Sup Forums would've said pre 2011

Yes well Schumer isn't exactly a witty gal

She's afraid to say that she got lower ratings on Netflix because SHE SUCKS!

Literally /ourjew/

Has an actress ever shown her anus before on film?

B8

Why is "free speech" in quotes?

Convincing herself that a fringe group, rather than a very broad demographic, dislikes her "comedy" in order to feel better

hahahaha you really NAILED it

How do people find her attractive?

>woman with an opinion
>Sup Forums is triggered
sorry do you need a safe space?

he's exactly right about jokes about killing jesus
there's no comedic value to that, it's just seeing if there's any reaction because it's edgy and offensive to some people

>tfw you'll never bang her btight ass while giving her a handjob

Apple is worth like 1 trillion dollars. Should the US gov. seize all their assets to pay for refugees and food?

sounds good to me

So powerful, dangerous and brave! (And we love it!)

There're Sarah Silverman nudes!?!?!?!?

fpbp

I'd kill Jesus just trigger all the jesusfags too now that I think about it

She's unheard of here in the UK, don't worry

Only know of her because of the meme she's become here

wow yeah just feed everyone once and everything is solved lol
how about you sell isreal too while you're at it

First Bost Best Bost.

I find it funny how triggered you are

christfaggotry has never belonged on Sup Forums

>who's funnier than Sarah Silverman? No one!
>well except dudes

Such a confident woman!

Seriously though, her material sucks and her jokes are shit tier desu.

good lord

>God's chosen people associating themselves with subhuman animals
That's the Goyim's job, No wonder (((they))) shut her down.

>that wall of text

But we literally never killed 6 million user, the Jews did it to themselves and they blamed innocent Hitler for it

HITLER

DINDU

NUFFIN

Apples ok but it'd be better for the future if the Government seized Exxon and BP tbphwyf

oy vey let's not go to crazy

no one also calling them anti-christian, but try joking about jews and it's begins

>FILTHY ANTISEMITES!1!1 REEEEE

ok, schlomo

If you've seen her special there is a real reason why she has so many downvotes it so fuckin gross and unfunny.