MisterMetokur on the Milwaukee Chimpout

So Jim released another video, finally. About the chimpout in Milwaukee.

youtube.com/watch?v=DcBVwRVoBIA

Honestly, I'm sad. This is Ferguson all over again, expect the dindu who got shot had a stolen gun and wasn't putting it down like he was told to.

And people burned down gas stations, fucked up cars, and stole merchandise from people that have nothing to do with the incident.

Then they killed a police officer in "retaliation".

I'm just depressed right now that the black community has reached an even lower level than before, like close to the core level.

How do you deal with this, Sup Forums? How do you deal with this fucking retardation?

*Sorry, this is Baltimore all over again, or you know what, fuck it, it's the dinduism all over again

>hes back

>"MisterMetokur"

You mean Internet Aristocrat ? Or also known as "I change my internet name and identity every 2 years because I can't deal with people calling me out WAAAAH"

>How do you deal with this fucking retardation
Today, in this moment, I am surrounded on all sides with nigger homes. I am armed. That's how I deal with it, and sleep at night. I will never be a victim. I will not allow it to pass that I should be considered a victim to anyone. I'll be dead first.

Is he making more videos?

How the fuck did you end up there?

Apparently so. He's not one to live up to his promises.

Sadly, that InternetAristocrat.

apparently this video was just a request he put up

I asked him about it and he says he dislikes the hobby. That means he probably recognizes the power of his voice now, and will only make videos where he hopes to make a meaningful change.

They moved in, and I didn't move out. This house belong to my father, and his father built it on a shitty piece of ground he formed three layers of foundation for. There are trees that I personally planted here more than fifteen years ago. Back then, the city was less than 10 thousand. I'm not leaving unless it's in a body bag.

>How do you deal with this, Sup Forums? How do you deal with this fucking retardation?

Advocate a movement for de-biasing the media to educate the normies/sheep.

Brand it under an aesthetic of "objectivity" or transhumanism, or something intelligent-sounding, put some big people behind podiums, put out some really good and watchable documentaries, make it "muh seekrit club" with cool symbology and flags.

Movement pushes for education and anti-narrative, people see the cool aesthetic and futuristic feel to it, then they feel they're better than other people - more "us and them". Super-humans lead by example and persuade some nigs to stop nogging. Plan B is make a new country with objective truth being the main cultural value.

Called out? How was he called out like stated?

>the black community

just say niggers

someone give me a darker star

You mean gamesgoodmebad

nah hes 89jim89 or something
that faggot would rather milk bulls in his fucking ranch with his chink gf than make mad youtube bux
idk whats going on in his head

I dont care
When is he going to release tgwtg and linkara vid

>fuck deez fossil fuels nigga

>How do you deal with this, Sup Forums? How do you deal with this fucking retardation?
You do what we should do from the start. Consider nigger occupation as an act of war, and deal with the menace forthright. For every $1000 in property damage, one nigger is chosen at random and tortured slowly to death on public television. For every dead person, 10 niggers die the same. Their power is in Black Lives 'Mattering' so you pound it into their animal brains that they do not matter and society will be better off with throwing their genepool into a fucking dumpster, and to accept the little gifts we gave them and either join their betters in society, stay complacent, or die in pain and public humiliation. There are not enough niggers out there to overrun us, we can and would properly domesticate their subspecies if we bothered to nut up and deal with their menace.

BLACK LVES MATTER

That's Rowandan tier justice. Good job becoming a nigger.

Crazy idea

What if we did the OPPOSITE of what we're going on about? What if we propagated the messages of LOOTS, RAPES, and KILL WHITEY? What if we wen't overboard with our control over these animals - I'm saying like a guaranteed Fergeson every other week, all major cities - ISIS & their mudshits join in the fun too. Total anarchy - destruction everywhere caused by niggers nigging and muds mudding, only then will we see the tipping point.

Then, once we pass it, nature responds by reestablishing the balance.

is it true jim got throat cancer?

i hope not

I've come to realize with BLM that the true problem of America are the blacks. (not exactly, I've long been suspicious of them) These niggers look for any excuse to loot, rape and steal. They only think about themselves. I gotta buy a gun.

Empires do fall and never recover.

Advertising is against the rules Jim

>the guy who dumbs a persona after he starts getting 300k views per video is advertising
hmmmm
that really made me think

I don't give animals the same rights as humans. When you have a rat infestation, you deal with it.

Give them Alabama. Deport them all there. Build a wall around it.

It's not about the recovery, necessarily.

It's about the change - which will set in motion the things needed for a new empire to rise.

We may be /madmax/ for a few years but then /ImperiumEuropa/, /Americana/. It's an investment for a better future, I'd say.

>he's alive

PRAISE KEK

>no commentary
weak

Omega Colonel Kek Sapphire here, my digits hereby proclaim Mister Mezzo Mix is a complete and utter phaggut.

Honestly, I don't understand why store owners can't just organize a proper defense against these dumb protesters.
Back when niggers rioted about Rodney King, Korean store owners actually got together to defend their fucking merchandise. They bought fucking guns, put up barriers, and told the fucking niggers, "We aren't having your goddamn shit".

>this happened in my city
>fool was weilding a semi-auto and ran
>no one would care if he was white but since hes black its obv a race thing

Jesus fucking christ. Even as a cuck this makes me wanna vomit.

Fuck off liberals.

>On August 13th, 2016 in Milwaukee a Kang was slain.

I already fucking lost

PLEASE more chimping out, niggers. they're creating the racists they whine about so much.

HEEES BACK

Alabama has great land, fuck that

>mad youtube bux
He doesn't want the greatest part of his legacy to be youtube videos, at least what I got from him.