So I just got around to watching Harmon Quest. What does Sup Forums think of this...

So I just got around to watching Harmon Quest. What does Sup Forums think of this? In all honesty I thought it was pretty hit or miss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=azOvRwrqz2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I liked it quite a bit. But yeah the quality goes up or down depending on the guest.

I watched the first episode and had some laughs until the girl barged in. Stopped there.

Why do you hate women?

i found myself skimming through it, but then wanting to go back and catch all the bits i missed. it's subtle

Loved it, then watched the Harmontown Doc on netflix and got incredibly depressed

>incredibly depressed
summary?

Dan is an alcoholic who is emotionally and verbally abusive to Erin during their relationship

It's nowhere near as fun as the ongoing DnD bits they had on the Podcast. Kumail should've been in it more/

I prefer Great Minds. At least up until the Roosevelt episode.

>Roosevelt
has there been a new one? thought I checked last week.

Also was it FDR or Teddy>

it's usually pretty fun when they get a guest who will commit to DnD and not act awkwardly about it. Aubrey and Chelsea were horrible guests. Nathan and Kumail were fantastic.

Also, does ever Dan character have to have father issues? I know he has them in real life, but these are supposed to be Fantasy escapism

youtube.com/watch?v=azOvRwrqz2M

If you like this kind of /tg/ humor try this

Absolutely loved it. Some of it dragged a little sure, especially when the guests weren't as into it, but there was never an episode that didn't at least get a chuckle out of me.

I've been playing tabletop for over a decade so a lot of the humor to me was just the interaction between the party and how it reminds me of my own groups.

why is Beast Boy there?

Boneweevil was one of the best characters tbqh famalam

Oooh thanks!

Really fucking good would reccomend/10

So, everyone payed for seeso or is there a torrent? I can't even pay for it since it's region locked.

Yeah there's a torrent, or you could probably stream it if you want.

thanks for tolerating the shitty practice of asking instead of checking.

I watched the first episode, do the players get any less awkward getting used to the setting?
Maybe less clueless is what I mean?

If you want to watch a DnD campaign, watch Critical Role.
It is really fun, and played by professional actors/voice actors. It started as their own personal game at home until Geek and Sundry approached them about turning it into a livestream.

this, Critical Role is my fucking jam