Why haven't you done it yet, Sup Forums?

Why haven't you done it yet, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T4DPzt6pxqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When my Amazon Prime is lacking its nice to have an alternative

Because I don't have Netflix

Because I'm watching AMC's award winning television series Hell on Wheels for like the third time.

I'm not an eternally triggered Sup Forumsflake.

I'm not paying for it

Everyone in my family just uses my mothers account. It's nice to have sometimes. But I don't think I would bother with it if I was giving them my own money. Then again it's also pretty cheap

I don't even think I have it but I want it because I heard they have seasons 1 and 2 of Twin Peaks.

>cancel netflix
wait what? what the fuck? HELL NO

it has all the star trek series

Why the fuck did you even subscribe in first place?
I tried to go through the first month of free use, but the choice of content was so pitiful I dropped during the very first day.

Piracy has a vastly bigger library.

the only people that have netflix are normalfags that need to go back to plebbit

I don't pay for my subscription, so it's basically free instant movies for me. Really makes ya think, huh?

>Piracy has a vastly bigger library.
>the entirety of the internet is bigger than one streaming service
who could have imagined

why would I do that?

>t. just watched the last season of Last Chance U

Can someone tell me why Europeans (England in my case) don't have to worry about being caught pirating? People say it all the time but I don't know why

What have they done to trigger Sup Forums this time?

>paying for media

Convenience is a big factor.

I could download a movie, or I could just stream it instantly through Netflix. Hmmm...

Because it's mostly American content being pirated, and many European countries don't really have the incentive to clash judicially with their citizens just to make some burger corporations happy.

How is this show btw? Been curious about it for a while.

I pay £5 a month, that's nothing, so why bother? It's not a perfect service, but for what it is, I don't particularly care.

If they ever get rid of Star Trek and X-Files I'll cancel.

I was close to unsubbing when they removed Farscape, the bastards.

I never had it

I'm sure most people get turned off from it because it has some interracial BM/WF relationship. I overlook that though and it's unironically my favorite tv show ever.

At the very least it has a 10/10 soundtrack.
youtube.com/watch?v=T4DPzt6pxqE

I just pirate everything that's not on Netflix

What advantages do paid subscription sites have over torrents?

ease of access

Guilt free.

You can stream movies for free.

keep trying you silly kikes, you're fooling no one

I haven't used such sites, but don't they require you to play in the browser with some shitty plugin that doesn't even work on Linux?
How's that easier than going to a torrent website, searching, clicking a magnet link, clicking the media in your torrent client?

>Piracy has a vastly bigger library.

this

>ask question
>get answer
>"LOL JEWSSSSS1111!!!!111"

>Linux
lmao

Eh. The BLACKED stuff wouldn't bother me too much if it's not like constantly shoved in your face.

Would you classify it as a war movie type of show? It just a drama that takes place during civil war era?

>it has some interracial BM/WF relationship.

disgusting

>Linux
>lmao
What did he mean by this?

I guess I would say it's a drama that takes place post civil war. It stays historically accurate for the most part, and makes many references to events that took place around that time. You'll see characters eating hard tack, Bleeding Kansas, etc.
Agreed it is fairly disgusting, but I can forgive it because I think the casting was top tier.

>fucking Linux
kek
Also downloading a plugin is much easier than finding a torrent client, let alone torrenting the desired film/tv show

Didn't they drop x files?

It's after the civil war. The hero of the show was actually a confederate soldier. It's about all the things that go wrong when you are in a race to build a railroad.

Also, the white female in the relationship with the black guy is a mutilated ex prostitute that was raised by savages

not to mention the nigger gets cucked in a sense.

>What advantages do paid subscription sites have over torrents?

1) Being a cuck
2) Nothing

why do you care so much about how other people spend their money?

you know who else does that? that's right....

>I could download a movie, or I could just stream it instantly through Netflix. Hmmm...

But there's no movies on Netflix you silly goy.

Torrents have it all. Netflix has whatever some Jew allows Netflix to play for a limited time.

You sound mentally handicapped.

>The first season was given 63% on Metacritic based on 28 reviews, indicating a "generally favorable" impression.[40] The second season was given 60% on Metacritic, indicating "mixed or average" reviews.[41

It's shit. You have bad taste.

>It stays historically accurate for the most part, and makes many references to events that took place around that time. You'll see characters eating hard tack, Bleeding Kansas, etc.

Read a real history book you stupid faggot.

Stop letting the Jews write history for you with their shitty shows.

Are you retarded or something?

whatever makes you feel better m8

>didn't watch it
>says it's shit

I bet you watch e-celebs play video games and base your opinions off of theirs too.

I use my neighbors Netflix to watch Trailer Park Boys and shit like that, but I have never paid them a cent and I sure as hell won't buy my own if he cancels his subscription

Germans do have to worry. They pay YUGE fines when they torrent something. It's big business over there.

thankfully i'm american and got my freedoms

Can have it on almost any electronic device easily without needing 2 different applications to download and then play a video.

How can I cancel if my subscription isn't real?

You seem pretty triggered from where I'm standing.

>people can afford to pay for a cheap service they use regulalry
>this is very upsetting

neets, why live?

Only in the US i think

Netflix raised their prices, its now 14.99. Should I continue to subscribe?

No

Just because I go into every thread that makes me mad and bring up politics doesn't mean I'm triggered drumpftard

>alt-right online social activism

I don't think Netflix is particularly alt-right despite their activism.

Well we got Colbert fired didn't we? Trend this shit Sup Forumsbros
#cancelnetflix

This, but unironically.
I also have Spotify.

I was gonna cancel netflix today but then I saw this was a thing.

It's really cheap and they have some good stuff. Recently I enjoyed that murdered nun series and the Louis Theroux Scientology doc.

>tfw all the good kino is mail only
Why is everything on instants absolute trash?

I liked it but thats mostly just because I have a thing for revolvers and hunting knives. I felt like they just kept pointlessly killing off characters to keep the plot going for the last few seasons and the 'emotion' was canned. The ending was shit in my opinion.

If you're not satisfied with 'cool tough guys', constant violence, and the occasional one liner you aren't going to have a good time.

Give me a better option and I will cancel.

Because I don't have it.

#cancelcolbert
#cancelCNN
#cancelSpideMan2
#deleteallscenesofCyborgfromtheJusticeLeaguemovie

we can do it guize

I did, awhile ago, and cable TV too.

All I need is Terrarium TV.

because there is too much I like to watch on Netflix (Star Trek DS9 and Voyager, Person of Interest, The Last Kingdom, the new Castlevania series). Also looking forward to Punisher. $7.99 per month for all of that is worth it to me. I don't pirate, I don't even have a torrent program installed.

>T-the bogeyman

You can play Netflix on Linux easily

It's a good deal for the money and I am not that poor so I can afford it

guys let's put in #sixseasonsandamovie just for laughs eh? see how it goes?

I still have some Star Trek to watch.

Streams/torrents don't always work. A streaming service will work 99.9% of the time. I have a billion options to pirate with so I don't care if my first option fails.

Normies don't know how to pirate and don't want to put in the effort (or don't even know it exists) to figure it out, so they buy their Netflix/Hulu and are happy to fit in. My parents can barely figure out how to work their TV, they sure as fuck aren't going to be downloading torrents or getting Kodi to work.

>most people get turned off by interracial
Sup Forums is not most people.

Holy shit I always thought that was some kind of reality show about cars when seeing the title. Never cared enough to look further.
It actually looks rather bitching.

I have never purchased a movie or tv show in my life. Informational products intended for the public are free in my mind.

My only regret is wasting time.

Why is the Netflix catalog so bad? Is it because I don't live in freedomland?

true i love interracial it's actual my gf's fetish :)

90% of TV is bad. Netflix is no different. 90% of their catalogue is trash. But the 10% is worth the monthly fee. They are pushing it though. It's getting to the point where it's not worth it. I am watching all the good stuff faster than they are adding new good stuff

The studios have stopped licensing them stuff because they don't want to strengthen them anymore. They see them as competition.
Because of this as time passes their movie catalog is gradually getting worse.

>white men are the cause of all problems and race mixing solves everything

>People still mad about Dear White People

Wasn't the movie and the show portraying the militant black girl as the one whose in the wrong?

Yes, but of course no here who complains about the movie actually saw the movie, and those that did probably couldn't understand the parody.

I don't have time to find shit via torrents anymore.

I have a job.

It wasn't that bad, they killed off the nigger buck in that relationship

Then the main character bangs a 14 yr old oriental tomboy QT

I use my friends account

I'm not fucking poor

I use my parents account login

If they cut me off I wouldnt use it

The UI is such garbage its impossible to find anything

because I use it all the time.

Any good shows that take place in this era? Cowboys and shit. Don't want to watch whatever this is.

Netflix used to be a good service. Now you are lucky to get anything worthwhile. Definitely torrent