C
K
Y

he's more widely known for his role as the crooked cop in The Sopranos

F

Just heard about it form John.

Uh wrong
Pretty sure everyone knows him as the bad guy in White Chicks

Poor guy. He was really upset about the state of his career these last few years.

FIRST CHESTER NOW THIS??????????? WHAT IS NEXT WW3???

Was he really?

>Now truly we are....home alone
- his wife to his kids

Man, fuck 2016

2017 needs to END

Delusion at its finest. You're not aware how popular home alone is worldwide.

I live in poland and people actually mass complained around here when a channel dropped home alone from its yearly christmas schedule. It has a gigantic cult following.

In the end it doesn't even matter

Literally remember this guy only from third grade roles.

so like 5 years ago? faggot

> Kevin! You spent $2000 on horse armor!

Never Heard of him

Damn... it's to sad that for life to the end of this for that and now with then of the death for actors just becomes. What a sad life. Maybe for then he could have the go to for those with that movie and production. RIP.

ANOTHER BITES THE DUST YEAH

What did you mean by this?

>lives in poland
>only aware of of 30 year old films

checks out

Who's next?

Dubs and its David Attenborough

RIP Home Alone Dad

Trump is next

Another dead nobody everyone pretends to care about

DUBS PROTECTS MEL BROOKS

very creative, just offensive yet terrible enough to trigger both lefty and regular old classic fags

RIP Alec Baldwin

Thank you.

>Delusion at its finest

how is someone thinking that a certain role is more well known "delusion at it's finest"? you sound like an idiot

F

You're an idiot for thinking some gangster tv series is more recognized than a family friendly nostalgia movie from the 90s. Esp given how fucking popular it is

Asked about his career Heard replied,

I guess I went from being a young leading man to being just kind of a hack actor. ... When I came to Hollywood, I was pretty much a stage actor, and I expected everybody to be quiet. And they weren't. They were doing their job, and you're expected to do your job, and you're sort of this ongoing co-existence. I was a little bit of an arrogant jerk. Now, it's a little bit more like, 'Okay, I realize you have to pat me down with powder every three seconds.' And I stand there, and I'm a little more tolerant.... I think I had my time. I dropped the ball, as my father would say. I think I could have done more with my career than I did, and I sort of got sidetracked. But that's OK, that's all right, that's the way it is.

good riddens

youtu.be/r46JtPDtqAk?t=51

F

checked

very nice

if only he could be the next one

Did he jump off a bridge like in The Sopranos?

That' does not sound like upset. More like "I could have done things better, but you know what, it is what it is."

He sure was an asshole in Big. rip

IF REPEATING DIGITS, PETER O'TOOLE IS NEXT

RIP

He had a hard life.

Dubs = Ray Romano is next.

What the fuck I just watched the Sopranos episode where he killed himself last night

RIP

youtube.com/watch?v=F8dCTwM7NMo

Rip legend.

RIP Congressman Roger McCourt

No doubt The Machine saw this coming and took it into account.

RIP John Heard you were a good character actor.

who?

IF DUBS WILLIAM SHARTNER IS NEXT

If it's very popular worldwide and has a gigantic cult following, then is that really a cult following?

Pretty certain he's most famous for tying Nasty Kin(s)ki up and fucking her at the end of Cat People.

First Linkin Park, then John. Childhood is falling apart.

I guess no sticky for him because he's not a nigger

Sinbad is next

Jesus bill with your drama you're not gonna die alright?

You're confusing 'cult followings' which references the zeal of the cultees, with 'cult movies' which are only popular among their cult following, referencing the size of cults.

Makazian?

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?????

Will there be drinks?
Yes sir it's sponsored by Tito's homem-
I'm already on the carpet.

He was briefly commander of the Pegasus on BSG.

I'm saying you got easy 5-10 years more of playing WoW and banging broads, and it's gonna be pure kino

Cosby.

Cosby is next. The dude is 80 years old and dealing with those types of allegations must be hard..... I think he just dodged ONE allegation of like 50 of them. He could be tried many more times for this stuff.

I personally think he just got women drunk, shared his coke, and banged them. Up through the 90s, this was seen as an acceptable way to seduce women. He also was fond of the "get with me and I'll make you famous" line, which I'm sure all male celebrities use to plow women..... neither in my opinion, is rape.

Well time to watch Cutters Way or Heaven Help Us

youtube.com/watch?v=3ERuhks3GNk

He played a great douchebag in BIG.

>And the dying continues

William Blatty
Miguel Ferrer
Jan Kruis

Gorden Kaye
Mary Tyler Moore
Richard Hatch

Peter Mansfield
Chavo Classic
Damian

Al Jarreau
The Animal
Jane Roe

Ivan Koloff
Bill Paxton
Tommy Page

Ron Bass
Chuck Berry
Jack Lynch

Skip Williamson
Bernie Wrightson
David Rockefeller

Chuck Barris
Daisuke Satou
Don Gautier

Irwin Corey
John Hurt
Don Rickles

Murphy
Powers Booth
Roger Moore

Gregg Allman
Adam West
George A. Romero

Martin Landau
Chester Bennington
John Heard

he cried for help, but nobody Heard him, for he was Home Alone

>I live in poland and people actually mass complained around here when a channel dropped home alone from its yearly christmas schedule.
Exact same thing happened here in Hungary.

Did he turn into a skeleton?

THANKS YOU!!!!!! NICE DIGITS, FAGGOT

awww... a tv dad from my childhood :(

Was this ever explained in the books?

Eh, he was rich

we did it reddit!

youtube.com/watch?v=M5DPnbR1-ZI

what movies was he in other than home alone(s)

>Old actor found dead home alone
pottery

It was due to the influence of the Ring.

meh
not to be rude but you know a person isn't well known when the only way for them to make people go "ohh, that guy" is by reminding them he was a minor role in home alone

>50 posts in
>still no sticky

He's right though, nobody remembers him as the cop from Sopranos.

And a prominent role in the best TV show ever made

i don't get it

Did he kill himself because that Linkin Park fag died?

>it's real
WHAT THE FUCK

"wipipo don't deserve stickies"
-Faglord

FFFFFFFF

great character actor. awesome in pretty much every role he was in, no matter the quality of the project

Just off the top of my head:
Cast Away, Ratatouille, Marley and Me, Green Lantern, There Will Be Blood, Golden Compass

>tfw 32
>tfw you realize your life is most likely halfway over
shit

>I guess I went from being a young leading man to being just kind of a hack actor. ... When I came to Hollywood, I was pretty much a stage actor, and I expected everybody to be quiet. And they weren't. They were doing their job, and you're expected to do your job, and you're sort of this ongoing co-existence. I was a little bit of an arrogant jerk. Now, it's a little bit more like, 'Okay, I realize you have to pat me down with powder every three seconds.' And I stand there, and I'm a little more tolerant.... I think I had my time. I dropped the ball, as my father would say. I think I could have done more with my career than I did, and I sort of got sidetracked. But that's OK, that's all right, that's the way it is. No sour grapes. I mean, I don't have any regrets. Except that I could have played some bigger parts.[4]

F

Always nice to see him in things. Might watch CHUD in his honor.