They will watch pitch perfect over and over

The Notebook

Any movies that induce feels.

The devil wears Prada, it's actually alright

Haha, so wacky XD
This is y ilu girls! XDD

Just skip to the blacked part

>Worked at Target during 2012
>Regularly cashed out women purchasing wine, hagendaz, plus one of the following:
>Magic Mike
>50 Shades
>Twilight
>All of the above

I lost all respect for women that year

wow what a pathetic attempt by a dumb faggot

This, and it doesn't have to be good. If there is any sort of romantic implocation girls will love it.
Sometimes I read movie reviews by regular people on my local cinema website and it's pretty funny. People misunderstand movies quite often but it is usually women who do so most of the time, for very stupid reasons. I think the funniest so far is John Wick 2 review by some 35yo woman who hated it because Keanu "started making movies that only bring hate to this world, nobody needs that violence on screen". That's exactly why you have shoehorned romantic subplots for no reason.

Emily and Anne get my penis hard in that flick

Lwc

*implication

Two of those movies weren't even out yet you filthy liar

I didn't say they were the movies, dumbfuck.

What women want should do the trick.

Horrifically bad shit.

The Intern. Or any other generic romcom featuring actors whose faces she's seen recently on magazine covers, E! or Bravo series, and/or Instagram..

Literally nothing else.

Their timing and choreography wasn't half bad.

I don't know why, they mostly look quite attractive but this type of woman really disgusts me now.

Why do I have the urge to stick my dick in this girl?

I don't understand.

Congratulations you are a normal heterosexual male.

As if all our FRIDAY NIGHT threads here are any different

>WATCHAN
trash
>EATAN
trash
>DRINKAN
trash

But because its a chick flick and not a MANLY AND DEEP EPIC war movie you criticize them. You worked at target, kiddo, who were you to judge? We're no better here than the roasties we judge.

Is this how Jews reproduce?

Disgusting. Why don't they just torrent?

I want her to do this to me.

Amelie. I swear to fucking god it's every girl's favourite movie granted they've watched it.

Johnny Depp