Why have kids?

Seriously, you alone can't save the white race. Why have kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6QPdTA5HOqM
youtu.be/y3qkf3bajd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you believe in evolution then everything about you is geared toward having children. Do you want to leave a legacy or disappear with slightly a trace when you die? Do you want to leave the world to dindus and Muslims? Do you want to have that big loving family with you as the patriarch that comes together on holidays? Will a jet ski really make you happy? If you answered incorrectly then you're likely a fag or der juden.

Muh I am exhausted from decades of anti-child and anti-family propaganda.

Why the fuck do women have such a hard on to "travel the world"?

I'll take god thanks, this life is fleeting

But, what good is following your dreams or traveling the world when you have nobody to leave those memory's too.

You die, everything forgets about you.

Please dont fall for the kids meme.
I have 2. My life is finished.

There not so bad, you lose a lot of your free time but I work 50 hours a week anyway I havent had free time since I was a kid anyway.

Other than that it's kinda fun to mould a little you.

Dear fucking god I hate The Oatmeal. It's the Cards Against Humanity of comics.

Redpill truth is that every woman "traveling" is just riding dicks with minimal risk of anyone finding out their detanged slutty behaviour

Because I want them. And no amount of fat greasy hamplanets (male or female) who view life as nothing more than a means to pursue the most basic of carnal pleasures will convince me otherwise.

Unlike you, I also have a pretty decent genetic lineage to continue that goes all the way back to the founding fathers and colonial america.

Yep this
Having sex with chicks on holiday is shooting fish in a barrel

>Traveling is for degenerates!

you fucking shut in disgust me.

and they'll end up miserable when they hit their 30's and can no longer do that

youtube.com/watch?v=6QPdTA5HOqM

>Why have kids?

It is literally your sole purpose for existing. Everything else is secondary to propagating the species.

With that being said, if you're going to be a shit parent, then don't bother.

All of the money women earn gets spent in developing nations.

NEETs could be doing those jobs with much greater efficiency and the money would be spent saving up for cars, homes etc.

(vidya, fleshlights and tendies aren't going to tie up THAT much of it.)

Traitor, 4 kids minimum for all white people should be induced.

>i DESERVE that money more than them...for reasons
inb4
>SHILL! SJW!

>I don't want kids, I want to spend my life wasting money traveling like all those vapid celebrities I look up to do. Who cares if I could barely afford a week long vacation to london, I have already decided I want to live a selfish and shallow life pursuing carnal pleasure.

Yep, and they all do.

not a shut in btw, just saying that people that say they would rather travel and '[ursue their dreams' than have kids are usually fucked up in some other way and just using that as an excuse

it's more likely they don't trust themselves with the responsibility

Your genes go extinct. Mine do not.

Everything else is opinion.

NEETs don't deserve it, they could just do it much better. NEETs have superior computer skills and typing speeds to any normie woman low to mid-tier office worker.
Businesses would save money. They could fire two women and give that work to one man and only pay him 60% of the sum of those two salaries.
The reason women get those jobs are that make-up gives them a charisma bonus and the men that hire them want to fuck them and would be afraid of having men working under them. They'd see that as a threat.

The Anglosphere could be generating much more wealth while promoting a healthy birth rate. We just prefer to "liberate" women.

Isn't the world kind of overpopulated already?

Don't get me wrong, I want us Europeans to have high birthrate, but the population of the world cant keep on expanding forever, right?

That is not what was said in this thread you miserable cretin.

Travelling does not preclude having kids.
If you can't see how the destruction of Western civilization is unfolding right now beneath our very eyes you are blind.

You can travel AND have kids.
The comic is fucked up and has an agenda. The selfish destructive agenda of millenials brainwased by cultural Marxism.

>i want to be tied down i dont want freedom

keep on being a house nigger.

>delusional paranoia
fuck off neet.

scan how many of these posts are 1 ID
GAS YOURSELVES SHILLS
sage of course

>Isn't the world kind of overpopulated already?

No, the birth rate in white countries and some East Asian ones is set to ruin us.

All of the overpopulation in happening in shit-tier places, like African countries, and it's actually us that is propping most of it up with food and financial aid!

Unbelievable suffering is going to occur when whites do not have the numbers, productivity and control of their countries to help the lesser races.

Your genes just go extinct a couple years later than everybody else's

Source: I'm from a big family of Irish diaspora. Our tree is arranged thusly:

>great grandmother had eight kids, I don't know of her siblings but I assume they performed similarly
>grandmother had 10 kids, her brothers and sisters all scored near that
>mother had one child, her brothers and sisters all had between one and three children
>my generation is entering our 30s and 40s now. Only half of us managed to have a single child. The sole outlier is a cousin who managed to have six or seven children to different black men but they all got confiscated by Child Protective Services and then she overdosed

A line back to County Clare, ended, and I'm not particularly grief stricken because I feel an imminent societal collapse and human culling anyway. And I have a large enough sample size to understand *I'm* not a magically extraordinary fuck-up.

Yeah go "pursue your dreams" and "travel the world" after you are old, ugly and have no energy left

Retard

Stupid fucking people believe they will be 24 forever

I alone can't save it but that ideology you have is dooming it.

That's the US. Here families are having 2.2 and since everyone I know isnt poor, we are all having 3 kids.

Times change.
People can now prevent them selves from having kids. people were huge sluts back then as well they just did not have the internet to show it off.
granma was gettin plowed.
also life now cost a SHITTON even without a kid. not everyone can afford it and know this. they dont want to put them selves in to debt for life, only satisfaction of spawning.

poor people are more likely to have a litter of kids.
due to them being more religious and stupid over all.

also dat gubmint money.

>Everyone I know isn't poor
>In Ireland

I don't believe you.

Funny you should say that - out of grandma's 10 kids, a maximum of six of them were definitely her husband's. Then again, he spent seven years in prison for beating a man to death with a tire iron.

He was a real friendly, kindly guy by the time I knew him too. Guess you never know with old timers.

>People can now prevent them selves from having kids. people were huge sluts back then as well they just did not have the internet to show it off.
Bullshit.
The average number of sexual partners were much lower, most women were virgins at the time of marriage, and marriages lasted longer, divorce rates were extremely low, and family was the basic institution of society.

The truth is that the Marxist agenda to destroy the family has suceeded. Decades of anti-religious propaganda have led to a present devoid of morals and meaning.

You can delude yourself into thinking otherwise but society is collapsing.

Seriously, you alone can't elect Hillary. Why vote?

naw because we used to have sharia like laws.
and again. they were huge sluts back then as well. it was just easier to not show it off. also the whole sharia like law thing.

>Marxist agenda
Top kek. Don't you know it was capitalism that killed god?

hey hey cant bring that much reality to these people. they might start spamming shill and trump memes at you.

I have provided evidence and you have provided none.

There were no "sharia laws" there was social ostracism from cheating because morals were stronger and the fabric of society punished those who went against it.

Marriages lasted, families had more children, women were happier. All studies on the matter show this.
The family has been destroyed.

The Soviet Union supported all sorts of Marxist organizations in Western academia to promote cultural subversion, attack the family, heternormative behaviours, morals, religion, and so on.

This is a well known fact and a recent (1960s-) fenomenon, it has nothing to do with capitalism.

Educate yourself.

youtu.be/y3qkf3bajd4

I'm too ugly, probably average intelligence at best, too genetically inferior overall.

I'd much rather shitpost, play videogames, watch anime, get a better education, then eventually die.

Soviet influence is utterly irrelevant in this case. Religiosity would have died off due to consumerism with or without such programs.

Time spent in spiritual contemplation is time not spent working or consuming. There is an enormous natural economic incentive for its suppression. It is as simple as that.

Except the decline of religiosity and women entering the workforce has led to a decline in real wages.

A man could support his entire family on a single wage in the 1960s and cannot do so today.

There has been no economic gain from the decline in religiosity, only the 1% has benefitted. (Leading to more social inequality today than in the 1960s)

You are trying to make reality fit your narrative instead of looking at the evidence.

That's exactly the point. Even as real wages have declined, labor productivity has risen. I get the sense you know some basic econ, so look at it this way - a high wage means a greater incentive to either find ways to increase productivity per labor hour or to find ways to increase the size of the workforce, so that either way, the equilibrium price of labor is driven back down.

Thus, women too would eventually have been driven into the workforce. The flipside of a high real wage in the single-earner days was a high opportunity cost in keeping women out of the workforce, exactly because of their potential to drive wages down by entering it.

I see what you mean but you are looking at it from the perspective of the employer while I'm looking at it from the perspective of the common man.

The average person in the West has gained nothing from the increase in productivity as real wages have declined.

So yeah obviously the employers have a very strong economic incentive to promote mass immigration and feminism, the question is whether this has been to the benefit of society as a whole. I would say no.

Also: Why do you think the Sabbath exists, and the bible says that it was made for man, not man for the Sabbath?

Consider that in a relatively areligious society, stores that stay open on Sabbath day are simply going to make more profit than those that do not, because that is time not spent making sales. It is *because* there is an economic incentive not to allow time for personal spiritual reflection or even church, that it exists as a religious rule and that societies which adhere closely to Abrahamic faiths keep the Sabbath. Because even in these societies, such pressure exists, and it was seen fit to counteract it by guaranteeing a day of rest.

I would say that I am looking at it from the perspective of a *market*. I am not saying its a good thing either, but I am making the argument that very strong socioeconomic forces exist that have pushed society in such a direction, with or without ideologically-based action or conspiracy.

One thing does not preclude the other.
Socioeconomic pressures lead to these Marxist subversion tactics being embraced by the elite.

That's the way I see it anyway.
Leftists professors in Academia have been pushing for these things for over 40 years.

> CTR
*CTR*
**CTR**
*CTR
*CTR
*CTR
[zalgo]CTR[/zalgo]
CTR
CTR
CTR
~~CTR~~
CTR^CTR