7. Insomnia
8. The Dark Knight Rises
9. Interstellar

Haven't seen Following

great thread op

>8. The Dark Knight Rises
>9. Interstellar

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA

Both aren't really good, but I'd say TDKR is better realized and more emotionally captivating than Interstellar.

Memento, as basically every film ever directed by Christopher Nolan, is basically an outrageous and mean spirited attempt at murdering cinema as an art form. The classic example of a film that panders to this memetic MTV generation teens who have never touched real cinema getting triggered and mistakenly considering it a film instead of a flick.

In reality is merely a futile exercise in style filled with 101 screenwriting techniques and thriller/film noir cliches making it no more authentic than your average Michael Bay flick.

But still, liking Transformers 4 is not as bad as liking Memento. Because honestly, if you like Michael Bay you are a bad person, but liking pretend inauthentic cinema makes you a criminal supporting cinema murderers and means that you should be wiped off this planet as sooner as possible, to avoid further damages to the human species as a whole

1.Inception
2.Memento
3.Dark Knight
4.Prestiege
5.Intersteller
5.Batman Begins
6.Dark Knight rises
7.Insomnia

Most of this guy's movies have little rewatchability. In fact, after their first viewings, they all get worse. I watch them again and I realize the amount of nonsense the writings. Even with good acting, it still feels like someone is reading off a script because of how bad the writing is.
Nolan is incapable of telling a story through visual, always having to rely on nonsensical rambling. I can't recall any scene he's made that is memorable in a good way. There are some nice looking shots here and there, but not entire scene. Some of them also wouldn't look out of place in a straight to dvd movie. Imo a terrible director. Would be very surprised if Dunkirk doesn't turn out to be shit.

>mememento

>Memento is good

Why do people think this?

The rewatchability is a problem because of the constant exposition. Dunkirk has no exposition, it barely has any dialogue at all. It's the most compact precise Nolan script ever. One of the best cinema experieces of recent times.

Because it is good. An innovative script with a non linear narrative structure in the sea of straightforward linear narratives of that time.

Haven't seen all of them.

1. Batman Begins
2. The Prestige
3. The Dark Knight
4. Inception
5. The Dark Knight Rises

Besides a story being told in an interesting format it has literally nothing going for it

How do I know you're not a shill.
Being non linear doesn't automatically make it good. I don't think there's anything innovative other than the fact that the story is told backward.

What about the great performances, great character development, great editing, use of sound, cinematography?

>rewatching movies

fucking blebs

>great performances
>great character development
>great editing
>use of sound
>cinematography

Stop talking nonsense. What character development. Go ahead and tell us something about these characters.
>great editing
>use of sound
>cinematography
Literally led-dit You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

So one thing I don't understand, did the Frenchie die or not? Because everyone says he's the one who drowned on the trawler that got shot up but I swear we see him hiding on the pier at the end with Kenneth Branagh telling him he's allowed to get on James D'Arcy's boat?

fag

1. Insomnia
2. Dunkirk
3. The Prestige
4. The Dark Knight
5. Inception
6. Interstellar
7. Memento
8. Batman Begins
9. Following
10. The Dark Knight Rises

Nolan likes 'em thicc

>tfw Nolan will never make another perfect Michael Mann-esque neo-noir like Insomnia

Prestige and The Dark Knight are his best. Rest are Pleb tier

No

1. Interstellar
2. The Dark Knight
3. Dunkirk
4. Inception
5. Memento
6. The Prestige
7. The Dark Knight Rises
8. Batman Begins
9. Following
10. Insomnia

Definitely /our guy/

dunkirk, interstellar, dartk knight, inception, prestige > the rest

I wouldnt want that thing as my wife but they've been together since they made Following so there's a good teamwork there
>tfw no movie producer girlfriend to help me power through my film projects