Haha stupid nigs, 'we wuz KANGS', lol

>haha stupid nigs, 'we wuz KANGS', lol

>WE WUZ ROMANS AND SHEEIT CAESAR AND SOCRATES WUZ 6'3 NORDIC BLOND HAIRED ASS NIGGAS

Nordics have always been a primitive race of barbarians. While the Italians built the Roman empire and conquered the world, while the Spanish threw off the Islamic yoke and explored the world, while the Serbs were fighting off the Ottomans, the nords were chimping out raping and looting.

Yeah you're tall and have blond hair, so what? That's like a 6'3 nig bragging about his dunks and MUH DICK.

The real Europeans are the southern Europeans, the french, and the Germans. Scandinavians never did shit besides be tall and chimp out.

Go dunk like an ape Ragnar.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ckk1G1BXZ6M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_III_of_Moldavia
redice.tv/news/out-of-africa-theory-officially-debunked
twitter.com/AnonBabble

das rite

wtf I hate Nords now!

Don't let the flag fool you, this is a nigger posting. I know it's not common knowledge on Sup Forums but lesser races will do anything to come live in the superior societies we built, but resent us because of their own inferiority complexes.

Your pretty stupid

Yeah! And we invented metric system

>implying Western Europe was not a part of the Roman Empire

>implying only people from the Mediterranean can take any credit for human progress as such

Are you fucking retarded? The adoption of Roman values and structure is what made the west what it is today. Why the fuck would it matter where it originated?

You're forgetting Celts as true Europeans. I'll let it slide because you're probably autistic though.

Why does this Norwegian flag post shit tier b8 every day?

>Serbs
>implying they are true south europeans

That Irish nigga wishin he was a true white like Justin Trudeau and all Canadians baka

>Norway
Why do you do this to yourself?

What is the point? Europe will be conquered by muslims again, and this time its for good.

>we wuz kangz
>we wuz romans
>we wuz mayans/aztecs
>we wuz conquerors
>we wuz chimps n shit
>we wuz ayy lmaos n shit

Joke's on you, Yngve.

kek
literally the golden one, a swedish gym rat who thinks the romans were his ancestors

youtube.com/watch?v=ckk1G1BXZ6M

>we

he doesnt you faggot and the golden one is glorious as fuck
dont you have a truck to drive in some crowd, ahmed?

>he doesnt
you know what i mean, he admires the romans.

well he is not an autistic stormfag so when he larps as Roman he does it in a pan-European fashion, I don't think he believes Romans were specifically Swedes

chill Francesco, i meant that he looks up to romans.

yeah I know, OP's pic though makes fun of people who do more than just looking up to Romans

this

Also, the father of aviation is a brown eyed Brazilian called Santos Dummont. Blue eyed people just aren't that creative.

Achilles is described as being blonde though

He also wasn't real. Anyway, seems that blondes that procreated with italians/romans/greeks did well fro themselves over history

Romans frequently died their hair blond and red.

Really makes u think....

I hate the frogs, but they deserve some credit too.
>"lol he admires the romans"
Why bot admiring the romans? I can admire the brits, while at the same time hating them.

>snowniggers

We wuz winged hussars n shit.

Nordics and Romans had the same skull shape, this meme makes no sense

nordics literally destroyed rome. funny how their sons now are looking up to romans.

the Ostrogoths weren't nordic you retard

Depends on your definition of nordic.
All Germanics originated in far north germany, like around denmark. They then moved south and north.

i dont see anything wrong with that

>being this ashamed of your own country because Hilda doesn't want to go to the dance with you

a real man doesn't look up to anyone outside his people.

The Romans never set foot on the part of Germany I live and was born in
>mfw

europeans can look up to each other, especially to their historic predecessors.
should i not admire sobiesky, prince eugen or ghega because they were polish, french and albanian?

and their ass got kicked all the way to the top of the known world. Your point?

>we wuz spanish rape babies

DELET THIS!!

WE WUZ ROMANZ N SHIIIIEEEEET!

>their historic predecessors.
now you're proving that OP's pic related is real.

Nords and Romans are two fucking different things.
nords are were nomads without civilisation, romans were civilised people. they also don't look the same.

why the fuck would a nordic look up to a southern european if it's not inferiority complex ?

>wuz

>why the fuck would a nordic look up to a southern european if it's not inferiority complex ?
delusion

>mfw biggest empire in history is northern european.

>a britbong
>not asserting his separation from europe
Must be a paki.

>being this autistic

>welcome to your daily Red Alert: Divide and Conquer thread
>now fuck ff

you are differenciating way too much. first you say its about culture (them being nomads and so on) and now you talk about aesthetics/race.

what you are pracitising is pleb tier nationalism. if europeans want to survive the next few years we must have positive feelings for each other and not 1914 type patriotism where you would hate your neighbouring country.
swedes are europeans & have contributed to european culture. in return they get to benefit from some of the southern european culture & achievments.

also, just admiring some ancient civilisation doesnt have to come from you feeling inferior.
im not related to ancient egyptians, but you have to admire their intelligence. intelligence & gloriousnes is something that you admire and not them being brown or whatever

>Europe = European Union

Nice Remanian talking points you've got there.

>1 post by this ID
sage

I've never met a brit who considered himself european and certainly not northern european.
They always noted the fact they're an island and asserted their separateness.

I forgot to sage before, so I will help.

Britian is part of Europe but I wouldn't say we have the same culture as the rest of it.

>the well-documented browning of Italian didn't happen

user, I...

P.s. Rome went away because the Roman's went away

>builders

sage

you have the same baseculture as most of europe

all these newfags taking the bait

Dear mud person,
Our forefathers established and built America for their posterity
That's us.
We be posterity an sheeeeit

Well they're certainly not "Roman".

But Romans were pretty white desu

Blond hair is not exclusively found in Scandinavia, you dumb nigger

Here is proof of blond hair existing in southern europe thousands of years ago.

>well-documented browning of Italian
stop projecting your family history onto your middle schooler education m8

Really makes me think

>first you say its about culture (them being nomads and so on) and now you talk about aesthetics/race.
yes there is a first and a second in my phrase because there are in fact two differences between nords and romans, social and racial.

>what you are pracitising is pleb tier nationalism
i'm not practising anything here brah, you are.

>swedes are europeans & have contributed to european culture
whatever helps you sleep at night, but the reality is in a room full of italians and swedes i will sort them into two seperate groups successfully every fucking time. now if someone in one group looks up to the other group, he's a cuck with inferiority complex.

>also, just admiring some ancient civilisation
romans are not that ancient, and i don't see you dressed up like pharaons and screaming ancient egyptian words.

That's red hair you moronic American

>there are people who think today's Spaniards, Italians and Greeks look what they did thousands of years ago
Wew. Not saying they were Aryan or Nordic, but I find it hilarious when brown swarthy Italians LARP as Romans.

monument-building civilization is a late stage, and ripe for collapse. if history teaches us anything, it's that no civilization has ever survived for long against a group of motivated semi-nomads (particularly if they're from central asia)

that doesn't change the reality of continuity in s. Europe m8, you can be as salty as you want, it's not like any of you is ever going to actually justify your claims :^)

germanic genes

>romans are not that ancient, and i don't see you dressed up like pharaons and screaming ancient egyptian words.
are you retarded?
i said: there is nothing wrong with admiring good virtues. it doesnt matter who represents them.

your point is beyond stupid

Europeans are so damn mixed there isn't a pure one among all of you. Even the whitest, blondest, bluest eyed person here has Mediterranean blood, so I take no issue to any European claiming Roman decent.

>He also wasn't real.
What the fuck man, we have the PSDs and the archaeological evidence.
His warrior cult existed and so did he.

All Germanics came from the Steppe, some went north and became Scandinavians, others settled in Germany.
We are men of horse and field, before forest and fjord.

>are you retarded?
no, are you ?
>there is nothing wrong with admiring good virtues
maybe you don't watch his videos, but this dude is literally a cuck for romans.

>All Germanics came from the Steppe,
And all people came from Africa.
You're going back too far. Ethnogenesis occured in very northern germany around the denmark region.

China did, conquered by mongols and manchu and still standing.

don't forget commie guerillas from the mountains

我們是這個世界的真正的國王。
ENG:
WE CHINESE WUZ KANGZ

>snowniggers

>Achilles is described as being blonde though
No, he had red hair

>Achilles is described as being blonde though
No, he was a ginger

>mediterraneans get moored and turked for a thousand years
>Romans was brown an shiet mup do bix nood das rite

hut on the bottom looks comfy desu

>2% difference between italians and romans
thats fucking huge retard, theres less than 2% difference between whites and blacks, so if its 2% between those 2, then its like they r complete opposites

What the fuck is Belgium's problem?

Didn't the Dutch invent capitalism?

>we wuz deported

>n.Europe had easily accessible granite stores and concentrated populations that were easily taxed for public/religious Gibson

KYS my man

@3:53
migro benis

trade nigger, you don't need to have everything under your feet to make shit, tin and copper were very scarce in bronze age Greece and that's one of the reasons why they became traders and sailors since the beginning

While the Nordicists are idiots, it doesn't mean that the Nords themselves were/are idiots. However the greatest civilizations in modern times were a mix of Celtic and Nordic blood.

>while the Serbs were fighting off the Ottomans

Serbs got the shit kicked out of them in a generation, step up to the real saviors of Christendom.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_III_of_Moldavia

>fought 48 battles
>won 46
>Pope names him Champion of Christian Faith

t. Norwegian kike

you are very very wrong my fellow burger.African origin it is a blatant lie.
redice.tv/news/out-of-africa-theory-officially-debunked

no, the nordics are 'snow bozgors' because of their language and besides that they all have bozgor DNA