Its finally confirmed, racists are scietifically proven to be mostly idiots

Its finally confirmed, racists are scietifically proven to be mostly idiots.

countercurrentnews.com/2016/08/low-intelligence-make-prejudiced/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/PpY46T8t
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
iq-research.org/en/page/average-iq-by-country
mediafire.com/view/g0n42xxwhhh6qd8/100_facts.pdf
cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(15)00671-5
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
archive.is/LgI6Z
archive.is/gTHr
archive.is/lCSux
archive.is/7n3dZ
archive.is/5f4Jf
amren.com/news/2013/11/which-nations-think-over-the-long-term/
saboteur365.wordpress.com/2015/08/13/the-mirror-test-white-babies-recognize-themselves-at-15-months-black-children-not-until-6-years-science-video/
wired.com/2007/12/ps-dna/
unz.com/isteve/race-is-just-a-social-construct-except/
unz.com/isteve/hbd-and-diet-advice/
spawktalk.blogspot.com/2015/09/human-races-are-real-refuting-eleven.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Watson#Resignation_Following_Controversy
youtube.com/watch?v=TffVVcfnaBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That explains why niggers are so intolerant

Being a cuck apparently means you're smart

In a democracy, the vote of an idiot is as good as the vote of a smart progressive intellectual.

the only IQ test that matters right now is whether you can recognize cultural and racial suicide or not

I guess that explains why every single shitskin is vehemently and eternally racist. I'm racist, most whites are racists, but whites often try to put things aside, try to make things work. Shitskins don't, every single shitskin is obsessed with racial supremacy - every single one, there are no exceptions at all.

Prejudice works in both directions. I mean, Islam IS a religion of peace, isn't it?

Blacks are most raysis

>Nazis weren't racists
>Nazis were idiots

Choose one.

Wait so IQ matters and is the ultimate indication of intelligence when its about whites but when one talks about the average nigga IQ of 84 its suddenly meaningless?

The way your using that word in the context of this is so fucking dumb.

After you attended school in Syria for so long though, I can imagine word choice can be hard for you.

>Actually thinking Hitler was ann intellectual

He was a wannabe intellectual. He just spouted shit that sounded philosophical. He read books all night because he was so insecure about the fact that he was intellectually below everyone else.

He studied Fine Arts ffs.

Racists are idiots. get over with it Sup Forums

>All these sweet sweet tears.

There is a difference between racist and prejudice.

Who talked about Islam? The racist muslims I know are complete idiots. That doesn't stop the fact that trumptards and white supremacists are also idiots.

>Government investigation proves government is not corrupt!
>Progressive organization finds Progressives are geniuses!

That's what is happening here. (((Slide))) thread.

Yeah, I guess that's why Nazi scientists were taken by Russia and the US to work on their nuclear programs.

Stay retarded.

>touch red glowing stove
>it causes pain

>avoid touching red glowing stoves again
>"YOU'RE A LOW IQ BIGGOT"

T-thanks """""science"""""

You don't have to be a cuck to not be a piece of shit Stormtard

Makes sense - every time I see one of those black lives matter protests they are being unreasonable, loud, obnoxious, and intolerant.

>Nazi Germany
>1933-1945
>existing for barely a decade
And what caused their demise?
Hitler being a spergtastic fucktard with megalomania
Shouldn't have invaded Poland

>Nazis
>Germans
>not knowing the difference
>not understanding Nazi Germany

You guys are great exhibits.

lol sure you faggot

pastebin.com/PpY46T8t
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf

That would explain why niggers are so racist.

>Shouldn't have invaded Poland

Germany would have lasted 6 years then.

Plenty of German scientists weren't nazis
By the way, they were only ahead of everyone else in aerodynamics and rocket technology
Everything else was completely irrelevant, comparable or inferior to what eg. US and UK had

>Believing this pseudo-science
>His country literally provides academic journals for him for free

>Make anti-racism the state religion and reward it
>High iq elites become anti racist
>GUYS RACISTS ARE DUMBB :D

>uh, they're called Germans now! Learn their pronouns.

Sorry princess, my mistake. German scientists that worked on the V2 for the Nazis.

Yeah, I guess they would have just let Soviet steamroll Poland and invade them with no Western Anticommunists support

Kill yourself Hans

>Aerodynamics

You are kidding right?

>racists are scietifically proven to be mostly idiots.

You're literally being prejudiced right now. You're pobably low IQ

>pseudo science
>actual legit sources to universities and peer reviewed research
>is too stupid to even start at the basics of IQ science and nations
>is not even aware of the additional new sciences that come out once in a while that not only support race realism, but also improve upon it.
>doubting evolution when most of modern science is build upon the understanding of it

>Hitler was the entire Nazi Party
I want reddit to leave.

If you had been born in a communist country in the latter part of the 20th century, and were smart enough, you would have also worked on a bunch of shit for them.

That doesn't make you an adherent of Marxism.

>Yeah, I guess they would have just let Soviet steamroll Poland and invade them with no Western Anticommunists support

When did I ever say any of that you sperg?

I don't even feel threatened by these "studies" as their methodologies are always fucking terrible.

IQ is boiled down to pattern recognition, if you can't see the problems "diversity" (in the modern PC sense) creates you've shown you either can't be anything higher than 100 or you have used your higher IQ to effectively brainwash yourself (as can happen).

22 (You)

>touching it in the first place

Yeah, you're definitely an imbecile.

>kike the "study" #9001

fuck of faggot kike

>Touch glowing stove when it's hot
Get burned

>Never use a stove again and eat microwave meals from now on becuase you're afraid of getting burned again
Genius

What's your IQ young padawan?

Well, people who're openly racist, consist of hillbillys.

This study is just as retarded as the 'vegans are healthier than meat eaters'

SAGE

Ain't that the truth.....

I love how these cucks always use their own bias in their "research".

I am working for a Chinese company and traveling all across Asia. Koreans, Japanese and Taiwanese are probably the smartest people on Earth especially on standardized tests (which are shit, but that's not the problem) and also the most racist people on Earth.

Alberto Barbossa is right We are simply in a positive feedback loop for "anti prejudice" feelings.

White people aren't born racist. In fact, there is a reason why white people are more tollerant, its because white people have higher IQ's.
But there is a difference between being so tollerant that you accept crime and rape, and actually having a spine and removing social threats from society.
As Adolf Hitler said "I use emotion for the many, and reserve reason for the few"
The people who are currently supporting people are intellectually honest people, even if they aren't especially intelligent, doesn't mean that they don't put what intellect they have to better use than any leftist marxist, who is constantly advocating for the death of western society. Which is should remind you, is the basis of liberty and equallity.
White people grow up and get taught racism, because blacks and spics go about being violent and destroy the economy, because they are the ones who are the problem, not white people.
Self defence isn't prejudice.

The racists are actually trying to kill the thread because they know they are fucked!

Intelligent people are just better at hiding it.

the only smart posts of this entire Sup Forumsack thread

That's interesting, because I bet most of us here were very liberal and/or tolerant until the facts began presenting themselves and the redpills kept coming.

No wonder blacks are so hilariously racist.

>the facts
>the perceptions

big difference

The article says "prejudice" fucking faggot OP.
Is it still prejudice when your opinion is backed up by statistical facts, numerous anecdotes and personal experience? Go outside and eat a turd of dog shit laying by your porch and die.

127 reporting in

>Republicans are proven to have lower IQ than democrats! literally why are you even a republican?
>huh? black people don't have lower IQ than white people. the IQ tests saying they do are biased and lets be real, IQ is actually a horrible measure of intelligence.

>we're all equal and there are no differences between races when it comes to intelligence
>if you believe we should enforce our borders and reduce the welfare state, you're retarded

liberals

Respond to my post faggot.

Average IQ by country
iq-research.org/en/page/average-iq-by-country

100 Facts about Whites and Blacks
mediafire.com/view/g0n42xxwhhh6qd8/100_facts.pdf

Race can be determined via brain scans.
cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(15)00671-5

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritable
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Bone marrow and race:
archive.is/LgI6Z
archive.is/gTHr
archive.is/lCSux
archive.is/7n3dZ
archive.is/5f4Jf

Marshmallow test:
amren.com/news/2013/11/which-nations-think-over-the-long-term/

Mirror test
saboteur365.wordpress.com/2015/08/13/the-mirror-test-white-babies-recognize-themselves-at-15-months-black-children-not-until-6-years-science-video/

A New DNA Test Can ID a Suspect’s Race, But Police Won’t Touch It
wired.com/2007/12/ps-dna/

Race Is Just a Social Construct, Except …
unz.com/isteve/race-is-just-a-social-construct-except/

HBD and Diet Advice
unz.com/isteve/hbd-and-diet-advice/

Human Races are Real: Refuting Eleven Common Arguments against the Existence of Race
spawktalk.blogspot.com/2015/09/human-races-are-real-refuting-eleven.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.

Yup. No wonder Whites are able to ignore the startling disparities in interracial violent crime perpetrared by Blacks, but a handful of shootings at the hands of White police makes them see color and start knocking White people out and burning down their businesses.

>jews are smart
>jews have nothing but hatred and contempt for white people

Hmm, something doesn't add up...

I dunno.

I read more books than anyone I know (probably more than any of you here), I have a higher paying job than most people in the banking industry doing something very specialized in finance technology, and I can also out-talk anyone in an argument.

I'm also aware that everyone's a racist and I observe racial differences and make my decisions based on racial truths. I guess you could say I'm a racist.

Dunno if that makes me dumb though. I tend to think your leftie anti-racist crowd is usually the most vehemently racist and in denial (which is an idiot's trait).

So yeah this kind of shit just seems like more leftie propaganda to me.

Well, you surely can see he was responsible for most of the fuckups

>Belgium

Nice bait, Achmed.

well to be fair, "prejudice" now means "thought crime"

Marshmallow test

Germans confirmed masterrace once again.

Call me racist or retarded all you like, this doesn't change the statistics on crime or that muzzies are ass-backwards fuckheads.

correlation does not = causation

Notice how the left always have to mention intelligence when talking about Trump voters?

lol

It's called projection and yes I notice it as well.

Not being racist is just being ignorant

>Belgium
You guys are the new kings of shitpost

shut up cuck lmfao

>racial suicide

Jesus christ

>be /fit/fag who focusses on diets, on paleo stuff, clean diets etc.
>read about racial diets
>"it fucking makes sense now why fish oil may not work with everyone"
>"oh shit, what about those hyper sensitives to dietary cholesterol"

here ois what some other user posted before

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible

Human intelligence is highly heritable.

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

>Its finally confirmed, racists are scietifically proven to be mostly idiots.

Everyone is at least a little racist.

gb2reddit

>but whites often try to put things aside
That's white the biggest genocide for a "racial supremacy" ideal, were whites?

>>proven to be mostly

mostly come at night mostly

If Nazis were so smart can you explain the Berlin Wall?

I doubt even 10% of blacks in America don't hate whitey. I bet it's similar in other places, I mean, look at other black countries failing while blaming whites.

[citation needed]
Also supposing it is true the article goes on to infer causation due to correlation which is fallacious.

because they are.

it's not race, it's culture

yall hate degenerates, not people of various colors.

there's black proffesionals and nigger-tier white trash.

the culture we grow up in molds us into who we are.

hate ghetto culture, not the majority of the population that grows up in ghetto culture.

FUCK OFF, RACISTS. DON'T MAKE MY FEELING HURTS, DELET THIS.

Being racist doesn't mean you're predudice.

When I meet someone of any race I will treat them as an individual and judge them as an individual. But when you're talking about larger populations patterns start to emerge.

We're not dealing with prejudice, but with facts. Negro crime is not prejudice, it is reality. Negroes are highly prejudiced and they're also very dumb.

Being easily fooled and manipulated, and relying on emotion rather than rational thought, i.e liberals, isn't very intelligent.

Satoshi Kanazawa explains this pretty well in his book, The intelligence paradox (why the intelligent choice is not always the smart one).

Intelligent people tend to exhibit evolutionary novel behaviors, like battling their innate prejudices, extending empathy to complete strangers, staying up late, cross-dressing and so on.

It doesn't necessarily mean these are smart things to do, especially when you're surrounded by half-wits who live by a more ancient paradigm and would simply take advantage of your high-minded approach.

Weak bait, it's called prejudice if you pre-judge, I for one, come to conclusions about persons only according to their prior actions. But from that, arise group preferences, and that can be interpreted as heavily racist.

Because it turns out, that different raced people have statistically biased pastime and interest tendencies.

I'm characterist (biased on personal character) which sometimes heavily corresponds with race, but sometimes not at all.

Well, indeed most racists are white trash.

But that doesn't mean all racists have similar views for the same reason.

James Watson, Nobel prize winner for medicine, thinks:
"[I am] inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa [because] all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours—whereas all the testing says not really."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Watson#Resignation_Following_Controversy

This study used one question - Are you racist? If yes, that means you are stupid. Typical progressive stupidity, dishonesty, and self delusion. Rope day can't arrive soon enough.

what about that you cannot break 130 IQ if you cannot acknowledge racial differences?

Have you ever asked just why blacks are like that though? Here's a hint: white people can be like them too because of it.

there is a huge divide between the racists.

Its people who are learned racists, race realists (extremely...extremely rare, like us here, even like david duke and james watson who you mention now)

and the low IQ faggot variation.

The difference further still is that people with high IQ's have more of these "novel thoughts"

Which could go against natural instincts.

But going against natural instincts is not always a good thing, as whites have self hatred towards themselves if they have too many novel thoughts.

Being dumb therefore can sometimes be beneficial, because your instincts are just a slower form of thought, of evolution, of DNA, and being able to override them with outside influence is not always beneficial.

It is also not always beneficial to NOT be able to override them. Because we now have 70% of all people who are overweight/obese. If you want to be healthy in this industrial era, you need to have novel thoughts about food.

But my point is, sometimes if you treat your novel thought mechanism well, it may intersect with instincts, it may re-affirm them. And thus you will be just exactly like the low IQ retards for holding the same views.

But what really matters is if it is the truth, and it clearly is. I doubt that a low IQ nigger however can manage to do anything good in modern society. They have other instincts that make them a hazard for everyone else compared to the low IQ whites.

>culture not race meme
The huge mental disparity between white people and black people influence their respective cultures to a great degree. Black people have a much greater tendency to be shitheads, and that is because of race and not culture.

I was talking about poverty, lad - notice how trashy poor white people are basically the same as blacks?

youtube.com/watch?v=TffVVcfnaBE

>Its finally confirmed, racists that say that they are racists are scientifically proven to be mostly idiots.

FTFY

The correct term is culturalist imo. Negative culture traits are bad.

NIGGERS

It seems the methodology used by the researchers was not so great.

>We analyze nationally representative data from the United States that includes a measure of verbal intelligence and prejudice towards 24 different groups. We assessed cognitive ability with a measure of verbal intelligence, the wordsum test.

So basically their measure of IQ is based only on a component of complete IQ tests: verbal comprehension.

Complete IQ tests include more cognitive tests:
- Visual spatial processing and problem solving; visual motor construction
- Nonverbal abstract problem solving, inductive reasoning
- Visual spatial reasoning
- Ability to quickly perceive visual details
- Quantitative reasoning

- Working Memory, such as including: Digit Span, Arithmetic, other tests for Working memory, attention, mental control.

And finally there are no tests for mental processing speed (associative memory, graphomotor speed).

What does this mean? Women typically score higher in verbal reasoning in lower in cognitive tests which involve visuospatial problem solving and arithmetic.

Their "representative" sample was made of 3069 Female, 2845 Male, with an averate age of 49.4.

Which means, even their sample is biased towards females.

Even so, the results are below statistical signifance. They just published a weak correlation, that was based on a female-biased sample. kek