Kek Sup Forums

kek Sup Forums

I've been doing some calculations using the last census estimated data for USA (July 2015)

factfinder.census.gov/faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/productview.xhtml?pid=PEP_2015_PEPASR5H&prodType=table

And i have some data which will make you wew...

Taking into consideration this was last year...

It's pretty safe to say that 99%+ of Sup Forums users are -

A. Male
B. Between the age group of 15 - 29

Now lets look at the census figures of USA

(the white figures AREN'T including Hispanics, but they ARE including arabs, north africans, etc as per normal in American censuses for some reason)

WHITE (not hispanic) MALE AMERICANS BETWEEN THE AGE OF 15-29

TOTAL MALE AMERICANS (including Hispanics) BETWEEN THE AGES OF 15-29

19460218 is what percent of 35160819?

55.35%

Yes you heard 55.35%

Let's round that down to 55% (still including arabs and north africans)

So there is literally a 45% chance that when you see an American poster on Sup Forums that in fact they're not even white.....

45% FUCKING PERCENT!!!!!

DONT LET THIS SLIDE Sup Forums

>MFW

45%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>So there is literally a 45% chance that when you see an American poster on Sup Forums that in fact they're not even white.....

t. Meme Arts major

Nice """statistics"""" you've sage there

HOW WILL AMERICA EVER RECOVER

Bump for the keks

Yanks will probably ignore out of fear of this being known, but we'll meme into the knowings.

Go do the maths yourself.

>there is literally a 45% chance that this guy is a shitskin

AMERICANS WILL LET THIS SLIDE

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

>non-jewish non-whites
>on Sup Forums
Seem a tad unlikely. This an eternal struggle between the eternal anglo and the eternal jew board.

>takes age range as a given
>doesn't take race as a given
>infers from false premise
We got a master logician here, folks.
I guess because a non-scientific CNN online social poll shows Killary 70% favorable, that means 70% of the general pop wants her.

There is less than 45% the poster is white from any country user =)

Taking the white jews into consideration would lower the white percentage even more.

>doesn't take into account nigs and beaners are illiterate

>Go do the maths yourself.
Yea, similar """maths"""" would lead me to believe 5% of Sup Forums died as an infant. Because they're all Americans and infant mortality rate is about 5% in America.

Stupid right?

I thought so too.

But they still have the same access, it doesn't take a literate person to post a picture here.

And you're not even counting the non-Anglo-Celtic whites here.

America is really doomed.

The core of it is still there, if you were to find out the exact ethnicity and age figures of American Sup Forums users if wouldn't differ that much.

You think the increased number of shill posting and interracial posters are whites?

YANK LETTING THIS SLIDE

45%

NEVER LET THEM FORGET

>You think the increased number of shill posting and interracial posters are whites?

Do you think niggers have jobs?

No, which is why shills work 24/7 because they find it enjoyable to bait.

>tfw spic

>doesn't know that shilling is a job

>Let's round that down to 55% (still including arabs and north africans)
>So there is literally a 45% chance that when you see an American poster on Sup Forums that in fact they're not even white.....

Hi, how are things in the special retard school? Is it a residential program, or do you go home at night? Any cute retard girls? Do you get a lot of fried baloney at lunch?

Oh, by the way, I know this will probably just confuse you, but Sup Forums posters are not a random sample of the American population.

>Fried baloney
What?

This is autism speaking

By saging this thread to 404