Why do e*ropeans hate religion so much?

why do e*ropeans hate religion so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indulgence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

communism

pessimism

because it's a tool of war and europeans have moved past the need for violence and evolved into humans

the stalinoid did that to them
look at east vs west germany

We're also the most successful region

Correlation? Maybe.

Realism
*tips fedora*

>maybe

it's an evidence, not a hypothesis

ah yes
totally related

I dont think people hate it, most just dont feel the need of a religion or something bigger than themselves

We dont, we just reject middle eastern JEWERY for the TRVE EVROPEAN FAITH

>Judaism
elitists, snicky
>Islam
violent, anti freedom
>Christianism
cuck

>Christianism
>cuck
t. poltard

Well SA is religious and it's a shithole, Africa and middle-east too. In Asia, the shitholiest parts are also the most religious.

I'd say it's related

The southern cone literally has a higher GDP per capita and hdi than you

Sup Forums is full of fervent christians despite it being a jew religion

Religion is a poison for your mind.

>implying it isn't

Cuck.

this country that is so prosperous you can leech of it as a neet was built by religious people

No.
It's
t.european tired of these cucks.

Higher IQ

>hey bro did you just slapped me? HAHA no problem bro just slap me again on the left cheek it's alright my dude hahaha *dabs on the cross*

what if christianity was what made us successful?
we are in the decline now after all compared to places like south korea who are embracing more christianity and even china is becoming more
religious

>Christian France
>conquers territory in Canada and all over the world

>Atheist France
>only in the news for terrorist attacks

Russia isn't religious and it's a shithole
China is atheist and it's a shithole
USA is religious and it isn't a shithole (memes aside). Same for Poland, Ireland and Italy

We had religion. We were always at war.
We did't have religion. No wars.
Religious people start moving in. Nearly civil wars.

Huh I wonder why..

>he doesn't understand hyperbole

Lack of a decent philosophy background.

combine all of these with jews and anglos and you have the answer

Sweden was very christian during ww1, less so during ww2

The Virgin Secular Republic
The Chad AnciƩn Regime

poland and italy are shitholes, ireland is just a tax haven.

a lot of those wars might not have happened without martin luther
atheism is just emptiness waiting for a new religion to take hold

>Russia isn't religious
You clearly don't know shit.

>conquers territory in Canada and all over the world
Believe me, these who conquered half of the word used christianism only for political reasons. Nowadays, this "religion" is still about politics but in a way that put Europe in danger.

Religion has no place in the modern world. It is an old world meme that needs to die out.

>im too stupid to understand science.
>it must be a guy in the clouds that explains everything

It's not dying, it is infact growing, not christianity though.

>i'm too nihilistic and retarded to break free of media indoctrination and have a higher meaning in life than just being a retard
t. brainlet

Ah yes, violent tribalism is exactly what the world needs more of.
Go back to Russia already.

>you not believe in fairy tales from foreign desert tribes? GRUG KILL YOU!!!

When Am*Rican Pr*Testantism became the parameter to identify a Christian?

like religion matters in that case, tribalism will always exist

Not sure if bait, but it's exactly the opposite. People became very religious as a way of resisting communist atheist sentiments.

This country was built by the proletarian that didn't give a shit about church and no, I'm not a neet

The religious parts of USA are also the most shitholey, Poland is a shithole compared to their peers and Italy is a mafia-state with trash filled streets, not the image of prosperity you might see it as

>you believe in slightly different fairy tale
>Gronk declare war on you
>let's destroy our countries for millennia

Yeah

And the fact that it's very silly without any sort of evidence except "HOW ELSE?"

they're godless people who will be replaced in their own countries for their folly. Lord, our G_d truly does work in mysterious ways.

>Poland is a shithole compared to their peers
Poland is doing pretty good compared to the rest of Eastern Europe if that's what you mean by "peers".

No, it's dying. What you are seeing is the kicking and screaming of an eternal toddler being slowly dragged down the aisle of a supermarket. The same thing happened to Christianity which is happening to Islam now. Give it another hundred years and the majority of Muslims will be more like the christfags of today.

You fucking idiot. It is the difference between a small controlled fire and an out of control bushfire. Religious people are so fucking stupid.

>workers are proud communists and atheists who dont believe in god

Religion in Sweden has always been about politics, the only reason we went protestant is that the crown loved the idea of having more power than the church

imagine being such a simpleton that you become an ath*ist just to feel smart

>religion is goo-

You are the chimp beating up chimps trying to climb the ladder.

am I BTFO?

>The aussie is the clever one

Not only Sweden. Protestantism would not succeed in the northern countries without corrupt Kings who wanted to seize the Spiritual Power from the Church and apostate Bishops who believed that they would have more glory siding with their Kings rather than the Successor of Peter.

>It is the difference between a small controlled fire and an out of control bushfire. Religious people are so fucking stupid.

Yeah whatever buddy, people will always cling to tribalism it is human nature. They'll find some ideology to cling to

I guess I was talking out of my ass, based on the numbers you're actually catching up to the Estonians for example at an impressive rate, sorry.

Yeah nice straw man and cool meme picture, that'll teach me who's right

communism, fascism, other ideologies and primitive tribalism do just fine without religion to cause war and suffering

>atheism is just emptiness waiting for a new religion to take hold

>this is how brainlet theists rationalize their emotional superstitions to themselves

Because even if religion is true and god exists, it's a creature of immense power that can destroy our whole species.
Worshipping it will be like giving a bully money and hoping it will not hit you.
Only logical course of action is to search the way to destroy it, if we want to survive as a species.

grug not believe in sky father
grug much smart

>Protestantism
>Corrupt

You do know that the whole reason christianity made the branch is because the catholic faith being corrupt as fuck, right?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indulgence

Does Grug have any reason to justify the existence of the skyfather?

He sounds smarter than the guy you're replying to.

There is nothing corrupt about indulgences. On the other hand, the selling of indulgences, which is a mortal sin, was condemned by various Popes such as Clement IV, and were practiced by local churches without the support of Rome.

no arguments

Our ancestors have created science, logic, chemistery, metric system, etc... It's in our culture not to believe arbitralily pronouncements just because someone important said it. Every theories need to be proven by an experience that anyone can redo and get same results.

I don't understand why people have bought into the narrative that christianity is anti-science. Antoine lavoisier, Lemaitre, Leibniz, Newton,Boyle, Volta, etc are all devout christians are they're known academic giants in our history. The church was literally the main educational institution for europe and most of europe's universities have ties with abbeys, monasteries, etc.

Dutch people don't hate religion. We simply aren't religious.

They literally think that the Am*Rican Pr*Testant lunatics are the measure of Christianity in the world.

USA is a shithole.

isn't chile the most secular state in latam

>cultural and societal nihilism is good
>cultural suicide is good
>empty materialism is good
>feminism is good
the sad state of cucks.

t. Alberto Barbosa

What were some European-origin religions that were cool before brown people shit like Islam and Christianity took over?

But the euros love islam so much, why else would they keep letting muslims into their countries?