Natural Glands or Web Shooters

Natural Glands or Web Shooters

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/05/110516-spiders-tarantulas-webs-spider-man-science-animals/
youtube.com/watch?v=P2Q8-NQ38CA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you asking something?

I always liked the Natural Glands. I think Web shooters are fucking lame.

>Spiderman
>can't shoot his own webs

You just wanted to post a pic of Holland's crotch.

are you retarded?

Glands and/or organic webbing is something I'll always hate the Raimi movies for. Not only is it fucking retarded but the faggots at Marvel pushed it in the comics in a hideous fashion just so normies won't be confused for a minute when they pick up their first Spidey comic.

>3 hands

Both. Producing the web naturally, but having to invent web shooters to fire it.

I think you need to clear your head a bit.

Thundercloud Formation

This.

>inb4 someone talks about webs coming out his ass
Human and spider anatomy doesn't line up like that. The closest equivalent would be the webs coming out of his torso.

Natural works better for the origin story
the "spider gave the formula" makes no sense

Natural

Shooter fags need to fuck off

Web shooters go under your suit, you slut! Do you like parading around town showing your dirty web shooters to any 2-bit that will give the time of day!

natural makes no sense whatsoever and ruins whatever realism is left

I use to be all for natural glands, but then someone made the argument about how his use of shooting web would likely be disproportionate to how much he would naturally produce. So on a practical level, shooters make more sense.

But his not being able to produce web naturally is something that should be tackled. Like maybe he should be able to produce web, but he made the shooters and synthetic webbing to to compensate because he doesn't produce enough naturally, and can't shoot. And also maybe his natural webbing is stronger than the synthetic.

I grew up with the animated series and thought they were natural for the longest time. It didn't make any sense to me that someone with the "powers of a spider" would have artificial webs.

>this many raimifags
How would his body produce all that web, you retards?
>i..i..it's a comic book it dun matter
Then why you care about him inventing it in the first place?
And when he needs to make specific types of webs for specific type of enemies would he just inject juice on his buttocks?

Fuck off.

The animated series had mechanical webshooters, though.

COSTUME MADE BY YOURSELF OR COSTUME GIVEN BY UNCLE TONY

Webshooters.

Moviefags go home.

Yo, natural shooting does not even fucking make sense. How are you going to explain web coming out of his fucking wrists? No spider has webs coming out of its limbs.

>A mutated spider biting a human turns that human into a super strong super fast specimen with limited precognition
>But it's unrealistic for spider powers to include the thing that spiders are actually known for
Am I being baited?

I always liked the web shooters because Peter's ingenuity is a big part of the story and one of the reasons why Spiderman is so sick.

>Comics
>realism

Yes, but they weren't in every episode, and as I said, made no sense

Natural webs was a cool concept i like over the web shooters

None of his powers make any actual sense in comparison to spider physiology.

Every goddamn time.

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/05/110516-spiders-tarantulas-webs-spider-man-science-animals/
Get fukt boyo

It doesn't bother me either way, but I really prefer that the mechanical webshooters are on top of the suit.

Shooters. I love when he runs out of cartridges or has different types of webbing he can load into the shooters.

Organic is okay, but shooters allow for more fun.

This chart is stupid. We all know Peter keeps his identity secret, so that he can just live a normal life without his family constantly coming under threat.

I like that his villains don't know they aren't natural.

Web shooters. The argument that he should be able to shoot webs naturally because he's called Spider-Man is stupid.
He went with the spider theme when he was trying to make money because he got the powers from a spider and made the web shooters to fit his theme. Their creation establishes Peter's creativity and intelligence. They also allow for different kinds of web spray. Not to mention they don't involve coating New York City in Peter's weird bodily-produced silk which would probably be so draining to produce 24/7 that he'd have no energy left to actually fight crime.
Natural glands are stupid. Mechanical web shooters are ingenious and canon.

He could sell them through Stark or Reed or literally anyone else who could take credit, it literally is for the sake of plot.

It's just a comic, calm down.

>news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/05/110516-spiders-tarantulas-webs-spider-man-science-animals/

You are a fucking idiot and natural shooting is retarded. There is literally nothing wrong with mechanical webshooters and they're much cooler anyway.

Anyone remembers the story where Flash got bitten by the spider instead, but became an asshole thug menacing all the school, so Peter made an exoskeleton with spider limbs, web shooters and a helmet that disrupted his spider sense, defeated Flash and became a superhero anyway? That was the whole point of Peter. he was a genius and knew how to improvise and how to think, he rarely wins on power alone.

But of course organicfags never read that, or any old comic for that matter, they were introduced to the character with the movie.

Muh nuggah. I also liked when he'd develop special webbing for specific villians.

Oh good, someone said it.

Someone in Avengers Academy told him he should have sold his ideas through an anonymously-held LLC and he admitted that it had never occurred to him. As evidenced by Parker Industries, Peter is science-smart, not business-smart.

>How would his body produce all that web, you retards?

How would he store them externally?

You mean the belt he always had packed with cartridges?

Web shooters you retards. Its the main way Peter displays his intelligence in his early stages and you're all fucking retards for thinking
>SPIDERMAN GOT SPIDER POWER WHY HE NO SHOOT WEB
when' Pete's powers are goddamn nuclear and he just brands them well as spider.

They were shown a fair bit. There was even an ep where he explains how they work.

youtube.com/watch?v=P2Q8-NQ38CA

I don't have a counter argument, but that doesn't make mechanical ones any less stupid for someone with spider powers.

>SPIDERMAN GOT SPIDER POWER WHY HE NO SHOOT WEB
This is really as egregious as "DAREDEVIL HAVE BLIND POWERS WHY HE NOT CALL BLINDSIDE" or something. Theming is important, yes, but it shouldn't all come in one package. It should be appropriate based on personality.

>No Bobby Drake mini-series giving tax advice to various superheroes and some supervillains.

It would sell at least 1 issue.

If you are willing to accept a few kinder egg-sized cartridges can hold all that web, then there should be no issue with him being able to have it inside his body.

Also web doesnt have DNA, and the infrastructure and materials to make it artificially in regular quantities would be a far greater risk to have for Peter.

Also Spiders's asses are not in the abdomen.

It's missing the specialized webbing argument.
Like, Peter tweaked the formula to make acid we to melt Rhino's suit off of him. He makes rubberized webbing to fight Electro with. Impact webbing exists.

Organic webs can't do all that super science shit.

>when' Pete's powers are goddamn nuclear and he just brands them well as spider
>still repeating this after fifteen years of Spider-Totem stories

I need it.

Not often enough that I didn't have them being natural cemented in my head by the time an episode showing them aired. Keep in mind I was a little kid so it wasn't like I watched every episode, just when I could catch them.

It's more like "Why isn't Daredevil called Batman"

Web shooters

Extra arms on one Spider-Man or 2 Spider-Men?

Daredevil is a fucking stupid name for radar ninja lawyer man.

What

>that web shooter hand gesture has a specific purpose and isn't there just to look cool

Huh, Peter really thought everything out.

Im okay with organic web as long the plot will have man-spider down the ling, otherwise they should just use mechanic ones.

So does spider also have precognition?
Also does Peter have poison? All spider species are venomous to a degree.
Does peter have huge sensory hairs all over his body?
Does he have eight eyes?
Does he have pedipalps?
Can he inject his enemies with a gastric juice that dissolves them from inside out?

Your logic is retarded.
Him having SOME powers of a spider and then using his cunning to develop others is cool, less cartoony and silly (this Wolverine character doesn't have odor glands!), so please stop.

Web shooters.

give some damn evidence to the whole "Peter Parker is fucking genius" thing

>Natural Glands or Web Shooters

Pleb argument.

Let's get down to the real shit: Molecular adhesion or hairy fingertips?

And THAT'S where you can show his genius by making mechanical extractors to alter the composition of the natural webbing.

>Post YFW Peter made a better costume on his own than Tony Stark
I just want the lines on the legs gone

It's also missing the fact that organic does run out and takes way longer to build back up.

It's Doppelganger dumbass.

>This new Spiderman movie is a live action Maximum Carnage

Web shooter that exploit existent but imperfect natural glands.

>Spider-man
>spider powers

My only concern with organic webs (aside from the original intentions from Stan Lee of making him flawled and giving him different webs, which are good points on their own) is that Spider-man's powers were never from a spider.

Peter is actually generic-radioactive-man. Not one of his powers are from a spider. Even crawling walls is just Van-der-Valls powers, which is not what a spider do to crawl walls, so they should call him Gecko-man.
Pre-cognition, Van-der-Valls magnetic control on every part of his body, super agility and strenght. Nothing about spiders, just super powers from magic radiation.

The whole point is that Peter chose to be Spider-man because he was bitten by a spider and chose that as a symbol like a 15 year old boy would have, not because he actually got spider abilities.
The web shooters are a symbol for his genius and a tool to add both flaws and upgrades to him. It's not the original concept's fault if it's not used that way by writers, and that doesn't mean they should just do organic instead.

Shooters > Organic.

Web shooters obviously

And the powers he gets just happen to be all the most beneficial ones? Shit, call him Lucky-Man like that.

That is so much dumber than either organic or mechanical is on their own. Basically the worst of both worlds.

Mechanical webshooters is literally Peter making up for that. He wanted to better fit the spider theme so he filled in the blanks. The shooters are the Parker influence represented in Spidey's powerset. There are just too many reasons that mechanical webshooters are blatantly superior, I mean God damn.

It's almost like every other super-hero that survived a scientific accident!

Only an edgelord fifteen year old would think spiders are cool enough to want to model his entire shtick after them.

There is one simple argument to put glands down. They're gross.

Miguel actually does have venomous fangs and accelerated vision, along with organic shooters.

Why?

Venomous fangs are cool and beneficial, though.

>symbiote
>natural webs

so why the heck would spiderman give that up

>Only an edgelord fifteen year old would think spiders are cool enough to want to model his entire shtick after them.
Peter was exactly that. Have you not read his early issues? Dude was bitter as fuck and looked down on all his classmates.

I like the idea of both.

He has a small amount of natural webbing, but it always runs out when he needs it, limiting how long he can fwip each night. He can also basically only make long strings to swing or wrap with.

As he gets more experienced, he figures out how the mechanics of the organ works as well as the biochemical formula and builds artificial ones with artificial web fluid. As he gets more experience as a hero he tinkers with them more and more, being able to make it last much longer and pull off more complex feats lile web parachutes and web shots.

When his shooters get damaged, he still has a limited amount of natural webbing he can use, which adds tension during fights.

I like the natural webs, without them there wouldn't be any semen and premature ejaculation jokes.

>Why?
A device that changes the chemical composition of webbing on the fly is so much more unrealistic than wrist shooters that fire a specialized, pre-made webbing. Then you still have the problems with organic. It's gross, it leaves his DNA everywhere, etc.

>Venomous fangs are cool and beneficial, though.
We can agree on this though.

Shooters. What reasoning would gland retards use to explain how the fuck Peter would be able to make impact webbing or change up the way he shoots his webs as either a solid string or a wide stream?

I don't know, OP. Do you prefer Tony Stark with organic armor too?

>Have you not read his early issues?

He thinks webshooters are lame, he clearly hasnt touched a comic let alone read one

Why doesn't Venom or Carnage need shooters ?

Web shooters are interesting. Organic ones are not.

/thread

Did Tony Stark get bitten by a radioactive suit of iron armor? You fucking retard.

I like mechanical, but I hope people aren't this retarded. But don't use this arugment

They don't shoot web, they shoot strings of their own symbiote skin, or something like that.
They do it like spider-man because the symbiote got something of Peter's traits.

Shooters. The amount of shit he'd have to shoot out every second would be a task. It's like trying to cum more than a dribble every 5 seconds a thousand times..

I would want freak anatomy glands in my wrists, why would I wish that on anyone else?

Don't you know. Terrible Iron golems roam the world hoping to infect others and share their curse. Just like the terrible were-bald eagles that bit Steve Rogers.

Symbiotes shoot thin amounts of themselves.
Carnage does not shoot webs. he had no influence from Spidey. He just shoot red and black tentacles.
Venom uses webs because the symbiote and Eddie had a hard-on for Peter and try deliberately to emulate it. It's just symbiote made to look like webs, just like it does with clothes.

Yeah but even then, Tony's armor isn't even iron. Hawkeye has human eyes, Black Widow isn't black, Black Cat is neither black nor does she have cat powers, the list goes on.

Thanks to the PS1 games, I'm now triggered by web shooters and running out of cartridges.

Natural Glands with Web Shooters

No, Tony created his device out of his own genius, just like Peter, stupid lord.

Who said Peter can't create his own shit?
So because he got bit by a spider all of his powers should be from a spider?
Should he just throw organic spider tracers by spitting on people? Or should he just pull his pants down and flash organic light from his ass on your face?

"But he's called spider-man boo hoo".

There should be an award for people like you. Most retarded person on Earth.

>Original Black Widow was not called that, rather the original creators spoke of her as BLACKED widow. She was suppose to be Cindy "Coal Burner" Char and her special powers were bestowed upon her when a black man had bitten her titty
>Source: Bendis