JUSTICE LEAGUE SDCC PANEL HYPE THREAD SPOOKTACULAR

What do you guys want to see in the trailer?
Steppenwolf in action?
Darkseid?
Gordon?
BLACK SUITED SUPERMAN?

/ourlord/ Zack?

Ben Affleck stumble drunkenly into the event and throw up on Gal Gadot

>new trailer soon

>JL trailer
>Aquaman footage
>Slate for movies

Cool mon

how many hours till it starts?

Roughly 3 hours

15 minutes

I'm really excited to see the whole cast.

New batman since affleck is too much of a weak degenerate to be involved anymore

Literally fake news by the mouse. The timing says it all.

Did you guys see the most recent pics of Daddy?

Fuck fake news, he's fucking back.
Look at this alpha motherfucker. Wouldn't mind him fucking me all night 2bh.

>>Ben's leaving
He's not
>>JUSTass League having Rogue One level reshoots
It's not
>>No slate whatsoever
JL and Aquaman plus like 4 movies greenlighted about to be announced
>>focusing entirely on Batman and Batman accessories
Wonder Woman just outgrossed GotG2 domestically
>>HYPE
Kind of
>>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Calm down shill, it's not out fault that Spider-Man v Iron Man is flopping

Henry's already confirmed to be there.

Nice autism post btw.

I'm hoping joe sweden has removed all the liberal reddit trash hack snyder put in like picture related

>Marvel humiliates itself twice, first with GoTG2 and then Homeflopping
>media ramps up the DC smear shit talks to extremes
It's so fucking predictable all I can do is laugh

Wonder who can be behind this post.

I don't want Batfleck to leave, bros...

I want DC to use Zack like marvel uses Stan Lee, but with more taste.

They were planning on killing Batman in his solo movie and replacing him with whoever Nightwing was going to be (Armie Hammer almost got the nod), but staying true to pretty much everything in DCEU, the plans chopped and changed multiple times and Affleck is staying on.

>Nightwing movie confirmed
>Batgirl movie confirmed

I WANT A RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS MOVIE NOW

The "anonymous source" is Campea. He said the same thing about Ben half a year ago.

>According to John Campea of Collider Movie Talk, Ben would like to be rid of the cowl entirely. Campea explained that multiple sources “in one way or another connected some way to what’s going on over at Warner Bros.” relayed the information that “Ben Affleck, make no mistake, he does want out. He doesn’t want to be Batman anymore.” He added: “I have been told that Affleck is talking with Warner Bros. in an attempt to get out of being Batman, and if they do not let him out of being Batman that the standalone Batman film that ultimately happens will be the last time we see Affleck as Batman.”

>Mind you, Campea repeatedly urged that his report should be taken with a “grain of salt.”

Go back to Sup Forums paki

Are these blatant shills aware that a 90 year old could play Batman just as good? You could dress up literally any stunt with the batsuit, have the camera two feets from him and no one could tell if it's Affleck or the fucking Pope.

Also Evans and RDJ are the one whe know for sure they're leaving after Avengers 4.5 or whatever, but I don't see clickbait smear campaign about it

The only reason why I think this might be true is because just a few days ago Ben dropped out of Netflix movie because of family issues.

Fuck that cunt Jennifer.

NOOO JEN NOT THE KIDS!!! ARGGGG

Is there any other film universe as attacked with blatant fake news as DCEU?

You think the mouse is all smiles behind the scenes? You think the reshoots they partake in are done by the approval of its respective director? The stream of shit talking is onesided and they are in here too.

>mfw zack makes a surprise appearance

>actually feeling a sense of loyalty to a corporation that makes superhero movies for children
capeshit truly ruined this board

Why doesn't the mouse also attack Fox? Everyone knows they want the X-Men and F4 rights.

>there are no shills on Sup Forums

i know, i hate MCUcks too

These people aren't actually from Sup Forums though
they're all confirmed for twitter, reddit, /vg/ and Sup Forums

CAn someone at least fucking leak it, if i was there i would be recording everything fuck the ban thing, fucking pussies

Yeah. But you guys ITT aren't any better desu

even though i like BvS id rather see someone else replace afflak as batman and armin hammer would be a good replacement

at least joss whedon daughter didnt kill herself after she watched her dads mocvie though, fucking prick

You spelled Darkside wrong.

Also, Harvey Dent; can we trust him?

Yes we are. Mousefucks can stay in their Infinity Quips thread.

Oh wait, even they know they are just a vocal minority of shitposters and nothing more.

haha fox destroyed themselves desu

i can't speak for anyone else, but i don't care about brand war shit. i like zack snyder as a director. i'm excited for his films. i couldn't give a shit about wonder woman 2 or suicide squad 2 or any of that shit. aquaman might be cool though.

I think that's the plan.
They already confirmed yesterday the Titans series. They want to go all out with the BatFamily.

The majority of capeshit threads come from one DC drone in the poo in loo/euro timezone

The weak should fear the strong.

Introduce Red Hood in a Batman movie. Introduce Starfire and Red Arrow in a Young Justice or Teen Titans movie. Have Red Hood and the Outlaws after that.

Love how he manages to buff so quickly, wonder what his routine is

>MCUcks
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

(Inhales)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You wish.

Source

coke and young pussy

>shills are so pathetic they use the height of somebody who doesn't even make marvel movies to prove their corporate overlords aren't trash

I want to see a black suited Superman sporting a mullet.

Steroids in his cereal.

I hope you mean this team.

wut

>under 6'
Isn't this the average height of the indian and spic? is that why they love DC so much?

5'7"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAH DCpajeets will actually defend this

Pajeets are Marvelets tho
Spics do love DC, but i prefer a spic a million times before a pajeet

got a cool alex ross feel to it

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH

>Spics do love DC, but i prefer a spic a million times before a pajeet

Holy shit I thought I was the only one who noticed that. I wonder why is that? I know majority love Spidey though.

That looks cool.
Wondy is qt as fuck.

Holy shit, MUH DICKKKKMMKK

Looks cool. Is it real?

Whoa...

Looks very Kingdom Come

Yes. Major Alex Ross vibes.

>Pajeets are Marvelets tho
is the biggest DC shill on this board and hes from india

SO butthurt.
How are those two images related in the slightest? One is all the characters from the next capekino. The other is "le geek xDD" from a bunch of cringey shit

COME TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> ben has legendary, even among hollywood standards, drinking/gambling problem. strip club problem, so much it cost him his relationship with jennifer lopez
> caught having an affair with the nanny
> it's jennifer's fault
t. mra fedorabeard

id nut the gadot

AHHAHAAHA HOLY FUCK
THEY AREN'T EVEN TRYING TO HIDE THE TUMBLR LIBERAL POPNERD SIGNALING ANYMORE

Kek

that flash suit is still the worst suit i have ever seen for a lead comic character

wtf were they thinking

>Bending icons of franchises together to try to hype people through a banal line of text.
Fucking inspired.

Expect Green Lantern news today

RIGHTTT NOWW

>that Diana
MUH

Alex Ross in the house tonight, cool. The slogan is shit though

HAHAHAHAHAHA

This pic is old as fuck

>that Wonder Woman
NUT

BUT TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!

>superman is a sun deity in the DCEU (inb4 b-but r*ddit told me he was jezus!)
>superman is dead
>no sun (Suicide Squad, first trailer of JL)
>superman resurrects
>sun comes back (posters of JL of the characters looking up with the sun coming up behind them, this new poster)
Here, I've saved you HUNDREDS of threads asking to be spoonfed

NUT THE GADOT

(you cannot) save the world alone 1.11

anno influence

I want it without the text

I want to cum inside Wondy.

panel starts in 2. probably going to show the trailer at the very end and have people talk about it for 10 minutes

Justice 1.11: You Can (Not) Save the World Alone

>10/10 poster ruined by those nerd cred shit letters
Fucking hell

soon thereafter ...

If only superman was there...
And the stupid slogan not there...
GOAT poster

holy fucking kek

I also noticed a lot of mexicans in the theatre when I went to see bvs and now that I think about it I never see mexicans going to movies

Lmao I never saw this in gif form