Poll of 50,000 says 67% are in favor of Trump

constitution.com/trump-leading-67-hillarys-19-national-poll-50000-voters/

CTR has been fucking with our morale for a while so I'll just drop this here, I think everybody already knows the polls shown on the media are cockamamie and gay

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/isteve/gallup-study-trump-supporters-tend-to-be-successful-individuals-concerned-about-their-troubled-communities/
sputniknews.com/politics/20160813/1044239578/hillary-bernie-wikileaks-sanctions-russia.html
westernjournalism.com/liz-cheney-calls-clinton-felon/
politico.com/story/2016/08/george-p-bush-support-trump-226781
youtube.com/watch?v=g2vyE4QWk1o
youtube.com/watch?v=gzFPpHT17_E
constitution.com/trump-leading-67-hillarys-19-national-poll-50000-voters/
archive.is/bmGAK
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've just been not caring on polls, no matter who it's in favor for. We're still 3 months away and anything can happen.

I'm confident Trump can secure the presidency, despite what any CTR shill says and spams.

But thank you leaf, I'm sure some of us will like relatively good news.

All that effort with such a flawed methodology. Why are people stupid Sup Forums?

What's the flawed methodology? I just saw pretty numbers and I shared

No fuck this, I'm bumping this shit.

It'd stupid the CTR shill thread is getting more spotlight than an actual statistical report.

Bumpo

That's an extremely conservative-biased poll. Hillary has an easy win this November. You Trump supporters probably shouldn't even waste your time voting.

Quick reminder that Drumpf is an autist

Really makes you bump...

t. leaf

Quick reminder that anyone who says Drumpf unironically is an autist

He lost to a twitter poll of 100,000+ by only 2% which is pretty insane considering the actual types of people on twitter. Pretty sure twitter is around 40% black.

So this is what was being slid

This poll has already been debunked as pure bullshit.

>guys I'm a (((top psychiatrist))) and Drumpf is literally autistic

wtf I hate Trump now.

Wait really?

Im surprised a poll like that didnt get banned for having his name. I'm impressed.

Source?

By who?

It's mostly black people and people getting their accounts suspended for being conservative. I also wouldn't be surprised if they send shills to vote Hillary.

1000 people selected from Idaho get equal billing to 1000 selected from California. The methodology is flawed from the get go.

Use your fucking brain faggot.

Good
When has someone ever failed the thing he was autistic about (America and Business)?

The problem with this is that it doesn't even remotely resemble the electoral college vote.

They allegedly surveyed 50,000 people, 1000 from each state, and then gave their results based solely on those 50,000 people.

They did not take into consideration that the 10,000 people they surveyed from California represent a much larger percentage of the votes than the 1,000 people they surveyed from Oklahoma.

This poll is really misleading. I can see how you would cking to it though, since you're just looking for any small glimmer of hope in your quagmire of failure.

Oh thanks for the proofs

Yeah it was from a twitter account that makes random polls. Like 40k retweeted and over 100,000 votes. They didn't incorporate Johnson or Stein though which would've made it more interesting.

The winner of the popular vote is rarely different of the winner of the electorial vote, and never with these numbers.

>This poll has already been debunked as pure bullshit.

$0.03 has been deposited to your account. Wow, consider my record corrected. Really makes you think, hmm? JIDF detected.

Stage 1: Denial.

"The polls are rigged! The media is rigged! It's all rigged!"

Either way, it looks like everybody will be voting for Trump in November.

GO TRUMP

Gallup Study: Trump Voters Tend to be Successful Individuals Concerned About Their Troubled Communities

unz.com/isteve/gallup-study-trump-supporters-tend-to-be-successful-individuals-concerned-about-their-troubled-communities/

Democrats: Sanction Russia Because Hillary And DNC Stole Election From Bernie

sputniknews.com/politics/20160813/1044239578/hillary-bernie-wikileaks-sanctions-russia.html

Liz Cheney Calls Hillary Clinton A ‘Felon’
"... a level of slime and sleaze ..."

westernjournalism.com/liz-cheney-calls-clinton-felon/

Jeb Bush's Son Endorses Trump

politico.com/story/2016/08/george-p-bush-support-trump-226781

bump

Where does it say they haven't weighted their results(how every poll is conducted)?

It's more or less an indication of the popular vote

And while the popular vote doesn't mean an actual successful election to office, it's not very likely for someone to have 60%+ popular vote and not get the electoral votes needed as well.

No, you're looking too deeply into it. It doesn't fucking matter of Ohio has 1,000 votes and California has 10,000 votes. If Trump wins those 1,000 in Ohio and loses the 10,000 in California he still wins Ohio. The numbers doesn't need to be reflective of the state populations whatsoever: however, it does need to show statistics from each state.

Why are Trump shills in such denial that they have to use irrelevant biased polls to keep telling themselves they are winning?

Its funny how when Trump was winning in the polls you were all happy and would not shut up about it. But as soon as Trump loses in the polls its some big conspiracy.

I don't even give a fuck who wins at this point but you people are just as retarded as Bernie supporters. In pure denial.

>Remember, your poll is bullshit because of November 8th, but all the polls that support Hillary are not bullshit because of....idk.

I understand your method of thinking, while it is logical that you have issues with the poll because of the electoral college, I must ask you this:
How are the other polls done, ESPECIALLY the ones that favor Hillary? Are they done the same as the Leaf posted, or are they skewed by polling in solely democratic areas?

Literally all they're doing is taking the rigged bullshit poll strategy to demoralize people into not voting Trump from the primary's and running away with it full force.

It's fucking disgusting, we saw this same bullshit EVERY SINGLE FUCKING MONDAY before the Tuesday votes on Sup Forums, Trump was always behind in the polls and yet somehow the actual vote was never what the polls indicated would happen.

This election is the most corrupt shitshow I've ever seen in all my life.

And here I thought they would get tired of all the winning. Now they're looking to unreliable and unverifiable sources for their fix.

Yea the fact that there are literally blacks attacking whites in the middle of the streets just scored trump another 10% of the white vote

If anything, It just won him this entire election, all he has to do is say the right things at the right time

I remember the NBC and ABC polls that were open to the public, Jill Stein was nearly equal to Hillary in both those polls. Though I'm not so sure how much I trust those polls.

no wonder the hill shilling has been so extreme lately.

>Drumpf

Kill yourself, faggot

>t. Shills who weren't here for the primary's.

reminder 1/3 of the white vote is better than 10 of the black vote

senpai noticed me.

>constitution.com
If you account for the excessive bias, Hilary wins.

wouldn't that have the opposite effect?

lazy young liberals don't bother voting because the polls say hillary has a comfortable 7 point lead?

I'm a practicing psychologist with some very high level clients. Trust me, they're both autists.

>the constitution is republican

Nice find leaf-bro.

What exactly did your faggot ass mean by this?

No, well. That's kinda right, but if the news were ever to come around, what her "real" statistics are like, she would instantly loose. Loose hard.

If they prep her up "good enough", they can get away with voting-fraud, because the populace at large won't get suspicious.
That, or even darker designs, like pulling a jfk on trump.

>85293186
The ones in denial are people like you

Not just regarding trump's polling numbers, but hillary's utter contempt for the law:

youtube.com/watch?v=g2vyE4QWk1o
youtube.com/watch?v=gzFPpHT17_E

You're actively selling the country's future down the drain for 50 cents a post. To support a woman who's already had 5 DNC staff members murdered over leaks, who's had anyone testifying against her in court murdered. I'm surprised you aren't a little more worried about getting offed once you've outlasted your usefulness as paid shills.

Dead bodies don't spread stories or leaks, and hillary sure as fuck has no qualms killing people who've supported her.

Enjoy your blood money. I'm sure your days aren't numbered and you'll have all the time in the world to spend it.

>It's more or less an indication of the popular vote
>implying 1000 voters in California = 1000 voters in Wyoming.
You can't believe the methodology of this poll unless you flunked out of statistics 101

Hillary is only surviving through false perception at this point, if that perception is broken she'll likely never have a chance to recover.

The useful idiots... Usually the first to go, right after the undesirables, like gays and retards.

> Hillary not winning
> Only conclusion is flawed Methodology

KYS

50 cents? Jeez, you think of Hillary too highly if you think she'd give them that much.

Try 5 cents leaf bro.

Thanks

popular votes and electoral votes are different dumbass shill

SHUT IT DOWN GUYS

One of the shills that gave it up already admitted to getting around 50 cents a post

They also get paid by replies, so don't quote them.

>Use your fucking brain faggot.
No

Maga!!!

The biggest threat to trump not winning is election fraud. A fair election will be a landslide trump victory.

Happy to see this thread alive leaf bro

Again, thank you man. We're all sick of CTR bullshit.

Didn't think Hilldawg had it in her to actually pay that much.

That's like...what? 2 gumballs? That's a pretty sweet deal.

that means HE'S ONE OF US

>constitution.com/trump-leading-67-hillarys-19-national-poll-50000-voters/
Can we confirm this is truth? this is amazing

Well that poll sure looks legitimate...

Polling methodology was officially changed when Donald last lead. Reuters admit this publicly. People just have short memories.

Just keep in mind that at all of these Trump rallies they're packing stadiums. Hillary can't even pack a ballroom. That alone is pretty damn telling. The media is portraying a falsehood in an effort to sway public opinion but it's not going to work. They didn't learn anything from the primaries. They continue to give him free publicity while attempting to bury him.

I expect Hillary to get BTFO in the debates and also expect the audience to be packed with Hillary shills constantly booing him and also trickery and dishonesty from the hosts. But he's going to kill it. Trump is going to win in a landslide, no doubt in my mind.

Is anyone concerned about these "real" polls? I think we need to stop doing them and stop participating in them. These may be used to give the democrats an idea of how much they need to cheat to win. For example, if it says Trump has 60% of the vote in a certain state, they now know exactly how much cheating needs to be done to give Hillary the state.

Also, people need to actually get out and get people to vote for Trump. It's almost impossible to convince people through the internet, because democrats aren't logical people and can only be persuaded by shame. The element of shaming, and the feeling of embarrassment when you lose a debate, isn't something that can be felt through the internet. You have to go out and debate these people, and leave them red-faced and unable to come up with a counter-argument. When you do that to them on the internet, they just don't care because they don't have to respond to you.

Also, more importantly than negotiating with mentally retarded Hillary supporters who are so delusional that they can never be convinced, is talking to the people who say things like "Trump and Hillary are both bad", or that they're voting for Jill Stein or Gary Johnson. Anyone who is capable of making an independent / unpopular / on-the-fence sort of decision, is probably intelligent enough to see why they need to vote for Trump. Trump is just a patriot who loves America. There are no good arguments against him, it's all superficialities and misinformation. Meanwhile, Hillary is the most corrupt person to ever run for POTUS. So it's important to talk to independent voters and get them to vote for Trump. That's more important than wasting your time with delusional Hillary supporters who have their heads so far up their fucking asses that they can never be convinced.

>33,000,000 Californians
>600,000 Wyomans

Popular vote, you say? Explain how taking a sample of 1000 voters from Wyoming is equal to a sample of 1000 voters in California.

It's a flawed and fucked up methodology whether you're citing the popular vote or the electoral college.

Are you just fucking brain dead?

SHOW UP AND VOTE TRUMP

SHOW UP AND VOTE TRUMP

IGNORE SHILLS, THEY ARE ONLY DESPERATELY HOPING YOU WON'T SHOW UP TO CAST YOUR VOTE.

Why haven't we, as Sup Forums, created a polling service? Seriously, how fucking hard can it be?

>We called Americans.. our poll is by taking registered voter lists and we accumulated 33% repub, 33% dems and 34% ind.. our poll consisted of 1000 calls per state. all 50 states. 50,000 people are in this poll not the 100 like other polls.”

wew lad. what a shitty poll

How the fuck are other polls done? Especially ones that favor Hillary?

Reminder that WSJ is lies

I still think it's kind of cheap.

All you have to do to get these people to give up their conscience, morals, ethics, and support a murderer is a hundred dollars a day payment.

Like, did these people grow up from kids, going through school, getting into liberalism and think "Oh boy, in five years I'm gonna get to defend an actual monstrously corrupt politician for just a few thousand dollars!"

Truth is a vague concept. If these numbers help you feel better then yes.

>33% libs
>33% republicans
>33% independents
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>biased

damn.... it's been a long time since I last seen that pic

don't quote the shills, they get paid for it when you do

>trumpkins are so desperate that they're believing a completely flawed "poll" from a hardcore right wing blog

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA-

>"MAINSTREAM" POLLS ARE RIGGED BECAUSE THEY DON'T FAVOUR MY CANDIDATE

-HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH

1000 per state is stupid since every states are not equal in value
there's more democrats than republican in the USA so if you want an accurate result, you must poll more democrats

turns out virtue-signalling lefties are morally corrupt

who the fuck would have guessed

>I have no idea how polls work: The Trumptard

oh wait that's all of you

>our pollsters who are on the payroll of the Clinton campaign are not flawed
>anything showing Trump in the lead is

Okay Leaf, whatever you say, buddy.

Trump believes in poll. Which make it awkward since some say he's leading and other not.

I'm a believer in the polls, by the way. Rarely do you see a poll that's very far off.
-Donald Trump

i know how they work and im a 'trumptard' you inbred nigger. we're not all dellusional unlike you and your shitty corrupt criminal who defend rapist and lies to the family of dead people

Ay dios mio

Learn tolerance my friends.

I grew up in New York City, a town with different races, religions, and peoples. It breeds tolerance.
-Donald Trump

Demoralization is a real propaganda technique, they did it with Brexit, and they're doing it now to this board EVERY. FUCKING. DAY and you asshats give them hundreds of (you)'s.

Idk, it adds up to ALOT of gumballs. Like a lot.

>M-MUH SKEWED POLLS
>M-MUH CLINTON BRIBED POLLS (yeah even the ones from conservative/right wing media, she bought them all)
>M-MUH FLAWED POLL FROM RIGHT WING BLOGS
>MUH ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT FLAWED POLL

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
GHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA HOLY FUCK IM DYING HERE

win is inevitable

>poll of 50,000 of people in states likely to vote for trump

I'm more surprised it's not higher

Idk guys

It's shit, but other polls are shit too.
Polling is seriously a scam. Elections are not even close to repeatable events.

>implying polls work

Polling is anachronistic and will never figure a way around caller id.
Polls are now used to influence public opinion, not to report it.

archive.is/bmGAK

>He thinks Demonrats actually vote

Bullshit. Post your nose, so we can believe you.