Is Europe ashamed of them?

Is Europe ashamed of them?

just like South America is ashamed of the shithole that you live João
fucking ape

Europe is ashamed of Western Europe

Yeah sure why not.

They're really silly.

No, the anglos and french are jealous. Imagine winning two world wars against a country and that country still ends up on top.

Why is the german industry so strong throughout history?

não sou pardo que nem tu macaco

No. But we are of the people that have left Europe.

Why? They're the best cunt.

O nome dele deve ser Creiton

so ashamed everybody wants to drive a german car

Whoever made that image is really high up the spectrum.

Population?

>be twice the manpower of France and England in WWI
>whoah dude...
>repeat in WWII
>whoah dude
>repeat 07/02/18, 0:06
>whoah dude
Hmmm .'^).

>Is Europe ashamed of them?
No, we proud of them.

I love Germany
Ich liebe Deutschland

>be twice the manpower of France and England in WWI
buddy what are you smoking?

Wir lieben Deutscheland.

Germany is the cause of all of Europe's current troubles. Stop trying to be the America of Europe.

Considering how equally horrible virtually the rest of Western Europe is, it would be hilarious for any of those countries to be "ashamed" of Germany. American post WW2 influence has caused nightmarish levels of damage to the European psyche. And the baby boomer scum of ALL "Western" white countries are equally garbage. Heck, at least Germany staticians are allowed to collect data on the ethnic and racial makeup of people when collecting census data. In the perpetually anti white nation of France, it's illegal to publish data based on the racial makeup of France.

Fucking hell this picture is hilarious. Just the fact that someone actually put the time and effort in to create this makes me giggle. I wish I was deluded lol.

Deutschland. My bad. jaja

No you don't understand dude, everything was objectively better when I was a kid and it has nothing to do with the fact that I was a baby and had no awareness of the world around me

well to be fair, things do change.

German cars are expensive and not reliable, basically a waste of money.

>inb4 epic ad hominem about French cars
The only good cars are Japanese.

Who's "Europe"?

More like afraid
They have the best economy and armed force ever since they united

Genuinely can't tell if this ironic or not.

Germany is 50,000 times more cucked than other W. European countries, so much that Germans stopped giving traditional German names to babies such as Hans, Heinrich, etc.

Stop spouting uninformed bullshit.

Also it's not because racial statistics aren't published in France that they don't exist and aren't used.

Oh come now, our Armed Forces are a fucking joke and Flintenuschi is the worst MoD since Keitel

what did you mean by this?

Eastern and Southern Europeans are utterly worthless subhumans. They are just as bad as Mexicans, if not worse. Northwestern Europe is the only respectable part of the continent.

Oh dear me.

>armed force

fpbp

The government has statistics on all kinds on things that are not published. And businesses may use unofficial racial statistics when they want to market some products to a specific audience (you just don't launch Afro hair products in the remote region of Auvergne).