HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

EVEN TRUMP ADMITS THAT HE'S LOSING REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/isteve/gallup-study-trump-supporters-tend-to-be-successful-individuals-concerned-about-their-troubled-communities/
sputniknews.com/politics/20160813/1044239578/hillary-bernie-wikileaks-sanctions-russia.html
westernjournalism.com/liz-cheney-calls-clinton-felon/
politico.com/story/2016/08/george-p-bush-support-trump-226781
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's right though. Everything he says is used to assassinate his character.

JUST

Lmaoooo

Gallup Study: Trump Voters Tend to be Successful Individuals Concerned About Their Troubled Communities

unz.com/isteve/gallup-study-trump-supporters-tend-to-be-successful-individuals-concerned-about-their-troubled-communities/

Democrats: Sanction Russia Because Hillary And DNC Stole Election From Bernie

sputniknews.com/politics/20160813/1044239578/hillary-bernie-wikileaks-sanctions-russia.html

Liz Cheney Calls Hillary Clinton A ‘Felon’
"... a level of slime and sleaze ..."

westernjournalism.com/liz-cheney-calls-clinton-felon/

Jeb Bush's Son Endorses Trump

politico.com/story/2016/08/george-p-bush-support-trump-226781

s a g e

Hello kikes.

sage

Sounds like a real winner blaming others for his failures.

Hell, tweeting that is another failure. That's the kind of thing you attack on the spot, in the middle of the interview or through surrogates, not behind the safety of a fucking laptop.

Sad.

He's actually right.

>"Blood coming out of her nose, out of her anywhere."

>"Maybe th 2nd Amendment people could do something, I don't know. "

Liberal media is literally putting words in his mouth and finishing his own sentences to follow the "non politically correct" narrative.

>"alternate media" website
You ever hear the saying that if alternate medicine wasn't bullshit it wouldn't be alternate? same thing with media
>sputniknews
is this a joke? russian propaganda
>the daughter of one of the worst political leaders in the history of america doesn't like hillary
what a surprise
>the son of a complete loser whose expertise lies in failure campaigns endorses trump
what another surprise

I support Trump but let's admit he's a retard.

>TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER

>How can Trump keep saying such dumb shit?

Looks like the shills rolled out of bed.

Remember to ass some rosemary, cumin, and SAGE

This very thread is proof of it.

he will crack in his next interview

STOP REPLYING TO SHILL THREADS
>STOP REPLYING TO SHILL THREADS

>it's the media's fault guys
>I'm not just saying dumb shit because i'm a plant
>trust me goy

As it should since he just says stupid shit that doesn't make any sense.

PATHETIC period.

>Sounds like a real winner blaming others for his failures.

exactly. whining won't help Trump.

SAD!

If he didn't constantly ship ammo to them at no cost then maybe they would stop reporting it.

when will america lrn 2 politics.
smuring is a disgraceful act.
where ones own policys can't win over another so you have to attack the other persons charcter, which quite franckly has nothing to do with politics.

Instead of Yellowstone releasing toxic ash, it released a mob of shills.

Uh it's pretty clear what's being implied with both of these statements.

That's what's so fucking frustrating.

These are all self-inflicted wounds.

wtf i hate trump now

420D CHESS

What self-inflicted wounds? What is the ammo that he gave them exactly?

If his previous tweets were correct, it means that NYT literally FABRICATED an entire story? The man could drop off the grid and the media would still bash him and make up stories as they went along.

This tweet is concerning. This means trumps internal numbers are shit too. Not just msm numbers.... not good.

>You ever hear the saying that if alternate medicine wasn't bullshit it wouldn't be alternate? same thing with media

Those two things aren't mutually exclusive at all. You can test alt medicine for efficacy. You can't do that with journalism.

we should correct the record

It's not an assassination if he's the one holding the gun to his head

>the 2nd amendment ppl maybe u can do something baka...
>obama founded isis

2 of the newest ones

Trump is fucking himself over by continuing with these broad statements that mean night and day to two different people

He needs to get very specific and explain his statements in full, but instead I'm sure he'll just keep throwing the entire paint can at the canvas.

>he thinks sage is a down vote

>falling for the mainstream news Jew during a presidential election

Have you been living under a fucking rock for over a year?

He has been doing that shit from the beginning of his campaign. The only thing that has changed is the media going full Goebbels mode.

That blood can come out of your nose?

That 2A are strong voters?

Oh wait no, we're talking about liberal media here and political correctness.

Of course Donald was talking about vaginas and openly killing government officials.

Holy shit you're stupid.

>what is the ammo that he gave them

You have to be delusional to think he hasn't been almost constantly fucking up since he secured the nomination. That or you have your head in the sand. The crazy statements, sowing more seeds of discontent in the party when he should be a unifying force.. absolutely nuts.

you're gonna need a bigger bait

retard shill :^)

>ITT: Trumpettes still can't understand Trump is a bungling oaf with literally no conception of what he's doing

> CTR
*CTR*
**CTR**
*CTR
*CTR
*CTR
[zalgo]CTR[/zalgo]
CTR
CTR
CTR
~~CTR~~
CTR^CTR
[spoiler]CTR[/spoiler]
[flip]CTR[/flip]
%triforce

lol, he can't help it if faggots like Kasich sabotage their own party in the general election.

>The crazy statements
Which ones? Virtually every single one was twisted into its worst possible and partially false interpretation every time. These are propagandists you are quoting, not paragons of truth.

Trump got in the race for bants. He never really thought he would win. Just wanted to play. He is still doing the same thing. He is just dicking around. He is bored with life and having fun.

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. Just about any scandal Hillary has ever been involved in is worth 5x the coverage of the mean words Trump says. Yet our media is doing the opposite, thereby enabling crookedness and making Americans into a bunch of sensitive twats.

hes sitting behind a desk, hes jnot going to be the one building the wall. you should look up theconception or smeering, and then tell me how PC you are

its the jews

Maybe if Trump shut up for once rather than forcing all the media attention onto him 24/7, the media would actually cover things that matter and might help his campaign.

Winning by 20% and losing are not opposites. He'd be winning by even more if she didn't have the media helping her. Just once I'd like to see Hillary pull a crowd like pic related. But we all know even if she could, that much noise would make her have a seizure.

saging this slide thread

>then tell me how PC you are

What the hell are you talking about

All of Hilary's "scandals" are made up, literally no one cares except Republicans

So Trump is the one who controls the media? Fucking morons.

It is up to them to show good balance on news. Trump has no control over that. If the media chooses to focus on one little mean thing Trump says than that is on them.

If you have a problem take it with the MSM.

In any case, in the end it will not matter. If what I have heard is correct, then I have a fairly good idea what the next leak is going to be. There will no more hiding. There will be no more running away for Hillary.

It will soon all be over.

There's a difference between political incorrectness and insinuating an attempt to assasinate your opponent for political gain.

>That 2A are strong voters?

absolute fucking bullshit, and you know it

The statement was AFTER Hilladawg got a Lib judge in, which Trump said "there's nothing you can do folks", which is true, because at that point the election is over, followed by "well maybe the 2nd amendment people, I don't know", which clearly implies using their guns since the vote is over, that's the whole point of the argument. Voting is over folks, nothing you can do EXCEPT the 2nd amendment people

lmao fucking trumptards

>HURRR HE TELLS IT LIKE IT IS
>HURRR HE DIDN'T MEAN IT THAT WAY

Wtf I'm not voting for Trump now...

Me niether.

its john mccain all over again

Why are you laughing? Don't you live here? Our country is going to be turned into a third world shithole with a mao impersonator at the helm

politicaly correct, is it moraly ok to campain against someone? no, you should be campaining to make your self look better rather than the other person look worse.
at the end of the day one of them is going to be in the whitehouse, along with all the bad press they have been given, pariliment in britian has spoken out about this behaviour and said that is not honurable or acceptable to go about politics in this fashion. you can smeer policys but you shouldn't smeer the people.
so when you start smeering hes wall calling it racist.... someone else suddenly looks like the biggist racist. and thats why america as deverted to smeering people instead of poliys, its sickening

this maybe poorly wrightern, but its a little more complex and complicated to explain WHY something is bad and WHY something is good. it would be suh much easyer to go huuuurrr durrr your sstupiiiid

But Trump is always wrong in everything, therefore he is winning.

exhibit A. no validation on opinion

>the media
>cover things that matter
Good joke CTR

loser lmao go back to your safe space r/the_drumpf.

He doesnt need to whine tho

admitting you have a problem is the first step to solving the problem

>literally putting words in his mouth
Those are his own words but you want to blame the media for the stupid shit he says?

Wow, you Trump apologists are the worst.

No it doesn't. It means that leftist media is rigging polls against him. Shill somewhere else. Maybe reddit?

You shills are ruining this board. It is either shill threads, Trump threads, or happening threads. Please stop.

>actually thinking a woman is the better choice for leadership
>ever
>seriously, even once

I'm laffing

Reporting on what Trump says himself is now shilling.

Face it, you're losing.

>implying women cant do a good job

>implying she's won't get absolutely cucked in the negociations

He didn't say he was losing, he said he'd be beating her by even more if not for biased news.

>implying she has much to do with the negocations

False, voting for Johnson. If Hillary gets elected in november than I guess my country likes putting criminals in office and no candidate can change that.

>implying Boris being the chief negotiator is somehow not proving my point

>Gary "Open Borders" Johnson
>de facto voting for Hillary

whats wrong with boris, everyone here LOVES him. the classic mad dog englishman

So what do you want us to do you stupid fuck? Take you seriously or "sarcastically". You're running for Commander in Chief, not position of guy who picks up dog shit from my front lawn. I want America to be taken seriously and thus I will take you seriously as well, and all the stupid shit you have said is biting you in the ass and you still won't accept responsibility because you're mentally five years old.
Literally if people found out that a McDonald's manager has more money than you, they will drop you like a lead balloon. You have offered nothing, you accept no responsibility for anything you do, you offer no transparency, and you ignore anything that could make your campaign win.
I'm not even sure why your supporters even support you. What is there to support? What are even your own policies that have actual coherent goals? Building a wall? Alright what about airplanes? Are they now not real? What about illegal immigrants from China and the Philippines? Do we just build a dome over the US? Nothing you say can be done, nor is there any fucking idea on how it will be done.
If the media were to take you seriously as I have, they would have stopped covering you a millennia ago. Right now whenever I hear your name in the news I think "oh yeah that guy exists". I really don't care about you nor have I ever met anyone in real life that will ever plan on voting for you because I don't hang out at klan rallies or middle schools. Fuck you Donald trump you poor piece of shit.

but johnson will not win, the only way to stop hillary is voting for trump

If the media supported Trump as much as Hillary, and attacked Hillary as much as Trump, he probably would be up 20%.

The Jews are brainwashing us using sophisticated methods. This is a crime against humanity.

>The Jews are brainwashing us using sophisticated methods.

It's called reason and common sense you fucking autist. Trump is beating himself and the way you lemmings make excuses for this manchild is pathetic. Thank for voting for him instead of someone who would actually beat Clinton. When she wins I'm going to place the blame directly on you sub-human cretinous fucks.

>reason and common sense
>the mainstream media within a year of a presidential election

choose only one

>whats wrong with boris

he has absolutely no experience in diplomacy and he studied classics, so there's no reason to believe he's a good negotiator

>everyone here LOVES him.

A significant portion of the British public doesn't and no EU diplomats or heads of its member states do

>the classic mad dog englishman

He's a roach and a yank