How is Trump getting only 29% of the vote in Colorado?

How is Trump getting only 29% of the vote in Colorado?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fGYpu397FAU
denverpost.com/2016/08/04/16th-street-mall-pipe-attack-homeless-man-explains/
denverpost.com/2015/12/31/cargill-tried-to-resolve-issues-before-firing-colorado-muslim-workers/
youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think the overwhelming majority of people who live in the larger cities (Denver, Colorado Springs) are democrats regardless of who's running. There is also a large hispanic population that the DNC has pandered to on a large scale.

Outside the large cities, I believe most will vote republican.

I don't know how the polling was conducted or if non-city people have been represented.

t. Coloradan

DUDE WEED

does anyone have that video of some druggies in Denver harassing people in broad daylight?

Pot smoking hippies don't want big bad trump to be prez

There have been several assaults at the 16th St. mall lately. Is that what you're talking about?

Because Trump and his parties platform are perhaps one of the least tactical moves the Republicans have made in 40 years?

They doubled down on what they knew and even admitted, lost them the election the last 2 terms.

Incredibly stupid.

Lots of fucking queers live in Denver

irony because Trump doesn't really care about weed and says it should be up to the states to decide

BECAUSE THEY'RE SMART

Uh the video is a month or two old, it was outside on the sidewalk in a decent looking place except the homeless/hippies/druggies were outside sitting on the ground and started annoying some passerby

How do you even get the Colorado cote?

Like, what do they want?

There are a lot of ironic reasons why retards don't support trump.

They are just a bunch of transplants from California

because he's getting blown out nationally and CO is filled with educated people

>29% of the vote

oh they had the election in colorado already?

someone should remind them the voting isn't until november

>opinion polls are "the vote"

We want cotes

SO is this the acuatual vote, or is this one of your silly polls again america?
if polls were right, brexit wouldn't of happened.
I think people are going to go a quitely vote trump, because they dont want to be accused of being a racist, and i think there all abit tired polling, polling does nothing.

Well if the delegates is any indication of support they are a bunch of cuckservatives

Did somebody say delegates?

Cuck state, duh.

Lurk more, faggot.

Its a shill. She means polls.

Or maybe it's because, you know, trumps platform is based around ostracizing an entire population that happens to be large in Colorado?

There are lots of illegals and muslims in Colorado?

There have been several lately. I think this one got the most coverage

youtube.com/watch?v=fGYpu397FAU

Because all those fucking Californian migrants.

They did the same to Texas and Oregon those fucking shitheads

DELETE THIS

Thanks for Correcting The Record™ goyim.

Illegals, yes. Muslims, no. Denver is a sanctuary city.

Sanctuary cities should be illegal

Hell weed should be illegal according to federal law too but the feds just don't give a fuck.

Because people in this state are fucking retarded.
A majority of people in large cities (denver, colorado springs, boulder, especially boulder) are liberal shills. You ask anyone here who they are voting for and theres probably a 10% chance they are gonna say trump.

A Denver user here: AMA

This.
denverpost.com/2016/08/04/16th-street-mall-pipe-attack-homeless-man-explains/

>He thinks the Latino population is large in Colorado.
I think Texas New Mexico Arizona and Nevada might all go blue this time around.

No drugs should be illegal.
Completely contrary to our founding principles.

america is really bad at politics, but canada aren't that great at making policys but you mean well.

weed

>Latino population is large in Colorado.
CO used to be part of Aztlan/Mexico f@m. It's pretty beaner here.

Sure, but until the feds change the law then that is the reality.

people can not be trusted to use them responsably

About time. It's 2016, go blue already

>Colorado
It's the new California, all the libs are moving out of Cali and taking over CO.

He's the worst presidential candidate since McGovern. That's how.
>muh 64D chess

What I am saying is that it is nowhere near the level that the other states I mentioned have.
Plus, Colorado is kind of becoming the new California along with Oregon. Trendy af.

Then they will die. I fail to see the problem.
>The feds.
WE need to change it.
And yet nobody wants to talk about it.

How do we gas the transplants/state war now?

>TFW last winter was extra mild

why do people poll, that is the real qustion, polls are what the govement want. why do you need to give them an oppinon on who your voting for.

[citation needed]
Who says he's only getting 29%? No one has voted yet so that's impossible. Also I doubt every single voter in colorado was asked

Along with anti-war hippies supporting a huge warmonger and spewing vile on Trump who has been consistently anti-war and interventionist.

They don't care, they just want to antagonize existing structures as they have no meaning without something greater than them

Thank you.

$0.05 has been deposited in your CTR account.

Thank you for Correcting the Record!

You don't need to.
I suspect that people go along with it because they are sort of cheering on their candidate.

yeah, but you basicly agreeing to the degenrate sociaty which allows people to be smackheads. keep them illegal but keep them available.

Good on that mexican.
Nigger shouldn't have been race mixing.

>keep them illegal but keep them available.
So what is the difference?
Besides the taxpayer having to pay out the ass for keeping drug dealers in prison? Or for their medical costs?
It would be cheaper all around for us to legalize it entirely, go through 20 years of increased usage until people learned their lesson.

I want a frozen tundra
I want 6 feet of snow
O pls winter chan

I've lived in Colorado for 30 years.

Nothing makes it more apparent that liberalism is a mental disorder than when these hipster ass transplants move here and then vote exactly like they did when they were in the place they wanted to leave so bad.

Liberals are such terrible people.

They are cancer in every sense.

Couldn't agree more, my dad was becoming brainwashed by these artards until I redpilled him on mount. sherman.
He doesn't talk to me anymore though.....

They have incidents every day.
I hope we get a hard cold winter and freeze them all out.

Pic related

>I don't know how the polling was conducted or if non-city people have been represented.

They're not. The media and leftists in general have an extreme prejudice for anyone that doesn't congregate in leftist strongholds. To them, all territory that isn't entirely leftist is considered "bumpkin" or "fly-over country". They see the entire United States as fly-over country, when traveling between their west coast and east coast leftist bubbles.

So no, they're not represented. The only time they care about non-city people is when they stop paying taxes to fund the shitskin horde, then they'll send their goonsquad out to put you in the dungeon.

>go through 20 years of increased usage until people learned their lesson.
People with no morales will not learn, and giving them drugs will make the statment it is ok to be a smack head. you need to focus on getting more people to go to church before you start trying to repeal those laws. its these sort of things that the east keep trying to accuse us all of being degenerates.
likes have a look at a few laws which arn't followed: it is illegal it beat your door mat after 8 am.... if there was someone walking down the street what is there to stop the person beating the doormat and getting the guy covered in dust, NOTHING. and whats worse is they think they can do what they wont with out showing coinsidaration. but if you make it illegal. you can always politly remind them that its is illegal ergo moraly wrong. so the guy who doesn't want to be covered in dust is backed by the law. but the old bill aren't going to arrest them for does so even if they were caught red handed because its a silly law.

I'm hiding my power level until election day senpai.

well done that man, dont listern to polls.

Lots of liberals moving to Colorado for the legal weed too and because they ran California into the ground.

It doesn't scare the people from frozen shitholes like Minnesota, but at least it keeps the warm weather fucks at bay.

>TFW wishing for freezing temperatures so the bums fuck off

>tfw this guy is a journalist and interviewed me when i was at milo's speech in orlando
i had no idea he was this cringebag until i went on Sup Forums and saw those pics of him

Who the fuck asked you? Go try and defend your home from muslims, you limey faggot

>that feel
>more come every year
>you have to go innawoods to avoid them

>YFW everywhere in the mountains is fucked to
THEY TOOK GODDAMN SALIDA FOR FUCKS SAKE.

stop them wrighting in arabic on the side of your police cars, fuking leaf

>libtards take over
>start shipping niggers and beaners to small towns
>small towns that were already dying now die completely and the only people there are Somali niggers
>small town Colorado that you grew up in is gone forever
>your only hope is that the federal government collapses and the welfare dries up

Can we recruit some kek worshiping CO anons to utilize meme magic to save CO?

Colorado wants legalization 420 blaze it democrats

>Get people to go to church.
Kek.
Disregarding the ongoing trainwreck that is what you just posted. Religion isn't going to solve anything in the modern secular world.
The only thing that is going to "solve" the drug problem is regulation, taxation and education. There would be nowhere near as much abuse if people had reliable dosages to follow, should they choose to use. Think of how many deaths due to overdosing that could be avoided if we had standardized distribution and production of narcotics. Think of how many drug cartels, black markets and gangs that would have their sole profit obliterated by legalization. Think of how many people who would realize the negative effects of some drugs if they saw those effects on people in a normalized setting, instead of rappers on MTV.

The only way to preserve freedom is to let the natural processes play out.
Prohibition never works. Its needs to end.

At least Fort Morgan is removing kebab.

denverpost.com/2015/12/31/cargill-tried-to-resolve-issues-before-firing-colorado-muslim-workers/

No. You stupid fucking retards did the same shit you always do. You started worshipping the golden calf.
MEME MAGIC WAS REAL. IT WAS PURE. YOU CORRUPTED IT. GAVE IT A NAME. AN IMAGE. YOU TAINTED IT.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't even know what it's about; I'm just desperate AF.

who can the people look to for morial guidance, until you have a goverment body which will do this religion will always be key. goverments stop short of telling you how to live your life.

You keep coming back to religion.
Religion is dead. It has no power anymore, in any developed country it is simply a passtime, an existential hobby, a community organization at best.

I'm not saying that if everyone became a devout christian the drug problem would not end. I am saying that it is completely outlandish to think that it everyone WOULD, become Christian, especially people who do drugs.

>Colorado religion

>Religion is dead
someone has to teach people what is moraly acceptance. western indorcration at shool level only go so far. im looking to ban muslim schools

>sandnigger wants to lecture Americans about religion

Ahmed pls

Is that Nicholas Alahverdian?

>CO NM and NV all used to be red
Rip

>mfw this just turned into a feels thread about the damnation of Colorado

yup, ban the muslim shool, westernise them. islam isnt a rae like the jews

>My face and what's playing in my head when I walk around Denver

youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4

Literally every person ive seen that resembles that meme are obama/hillary supporters.

>I am saying that it is completely outlandish to think that it everyone WOULD, become Christian, especially people who do drugs.
LOL
Like druggies aren't fucking infamous for "finding Christ" when they stop being useless druggies. The former addict turned born again holy roller is practically a cliche.

HIGH ENERGY