How is everyday life in Russia? Is it comfy if you're able to make good money (100k+ USD) over the Internet?

How is everyday life in Russia? Is it comfy if you're able to make good money (100k+ USD) over the Internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=28rZ813Xp8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> Is it comfy if you're able to make good money (100k+ USD) over the Internet?
I think it's comfy even in Nigeria or Cambodia if you earn 100k+

Yeah but nobody wants to be surrounded by niggers

>
It's boring and tiresome with some genuinely happy moments.
>
>assuming it's per month
You will live the comfiest life possible.

we are northern niggers

Not 100k per month, 100k per year.

What about Poland or the baltics?

I just don't want to deal with non-Whites basically.

how do I find russian gf that doesn't just want a green card?

WRONG

pretty much the same thing. but they are more civilized by the west

Still way more than enough.
Pray.

i heard there is a big hohol diaspora in canada. so you have a chance to find a better girl who doesn't need a greencard

sry i meant khohol not hohol

>How is everyday life in Russia?

Like in Mexico, but with worse healthcare and more crime.

Yeah there's a lot of Ukrainians. Idk if you remember Stephen Harper being anti-Russia/pro-Ukraine but that's because the conservative political base in Alberta is Ukrainian.

In my university career a met a lot of Ukrainians seeking political influence.

> more crime
wrong

>more crime than in Mexico
Mexican proxy, please.

You'll be the king of the hill in any provincial city. However, in Moscow or in St. Petersburg, you won't be oligarch-tier but you'll be extremely comfy.

Note that these benefits will be largely nullified, especially with Russian qts, if you don't speak any Russian.

You have drug cartels beheading people and your neighbors watch the violence from roof tops across the border?

No

Also, don't keep all your money in a Russian bank of course.

so why don't you get a khohol girl instead? they are also pretty cute

>that doesn't just want a green card?
Good luck with that part. Also, crazy Russian women are worse than our crazy women.

You're rich in any country in the world, what a stupid question.

Canada will be less than 50% white in like 10 years

Part of your standard of living is whether or not you have to deal with shitty third worlders.

I can make even more if I stay in Toronto, but living here is dystopian.

how is this referred to khohol girls?

We do have higher level of corruption than Mexico

I'm trying to leave Canada

I think his concern is that it's useless to be rich in a country whose situation is too bad (no infrastructure, everybody is dumb as a wall, etc.). I'd rather be high-middle class in Sweden than really rich in Somalia.

You'd better move to the whitest New Hampshire than our shithole

>picked cherries
Nice

Try to spend just two or three months in Russia and see how you like it.

Plus, I repeat, don't think about moving in Russia if you don't speak Russian.

Yeah, judging by what I've seen ITT and what I've experienced in my travels, Poland/Hungary/Czechia are comfier. I'd still like to visit Russia though

you know, i am fucking dreaming of leaving this place as soon as possible. it's hard to wake up, it's hard to talk to these rude fuckers, it's hard to work, it's even fucking hard to breathe here

But we are shitty third worlders too

damn i love czechia the most. top1 slavic country thanks to german influence

as opposed to all the "average Norwegian girls" posted on here lmao

Bro just go chill in Finland

Why all these Eastern European countries? You could live extremely comfortably in Malta with that money (average wage is €18,000), but it's fully English speaking and sunny at least.

Yeah but the people there are brown so that makes it uninhabitable for him

I wasn't being sarcastic actually

I want to be surrounded by people with blue eyes.

Puts me at ease. I know its superficial but it satisfies my autism.

>Canadians posting on the internet

And I'm a namefag

Your problem is that 95% of people won't understand you in countries like Russia.

and every person is gonna use you as a wallet

Enough people understood English for me to get around in central Europe.

Plus I'd try to learn more as I stayed there.

Russia is not Central Europe, you will be lonely with zero Russian skills. Learn Russian before you move, not after.

All he needs to know is idi nahui

Just move to Iceland. It’s ethnically homogeneous and, unlike Eastern Europe, has a very high level of human development. It’s pretty much the whitest country in the world.

You're idiot if you leave a country because of identity politics

dood every pretty girls are picked cherries

Icelanders don't like foreigners and life is expensive there.

maybe you just google how these things are referred to criminal statistics and level of cultural development of population?

>I want to be surrounded by people with blue eyes.
>Russia
Lol wrong place.

Poland has much worse living standards and much more crime despite us having probably 10 times as many 3rd worlders. Explain that mystery to me.

If you wanna encounter this every day - go ahead
m.youtube.com/watch?v=28rZ813Xp8o

At least they have blue eyes bruh. Muh light complexion bruh.

slavs. that's all. for example look at brighton beach slavic bydlo diaspora.

t. butthurted churka

>2 hours commuting a day in order to live in a safe and friendly (read white) community
>A house that you can raise a small family in costs $500,000 bare minimum
>Have to deal with chinks and poo in loos that speak broken English on a daily basis at work
>Literally impossible to say what's on your mind without losing your job or being ostracized
>Groceries are 2-3 times what they should be because of overpopulation
>Government has state enforced homosexuality (see pic related)
>Government has compelled speech (literally illegal to call a tranny "he" now)
>Little room for climbing the corporate ladder and having a stable high-income career as a White man, non-whites and women get hiring preference even if they will do a worse job
>Government takes 25% of the money you make from a minimum wage job, if you actually make it and get 6 figures, its over 50%
>NOBODY seems to fucking care at all about it except for the few Canadians on Sup Forums
>People wonder why drug use and suicide is at an all-time high while birthrates are at an all-time low
Yeah no. Fuck that, I'm not sticking around to fund this shit.

That’s a nice way to agree with someone

Poland is literally the safest country in Europe.

Yeah but everyone says turks, arabs and africans are so much worse. Our capital city is littered to the brim with them. Yet you can walk literally anywhere without a care in the world. Crime keeps dropping like crazy not even the refugee crisis changed that, in a few decades we will be as safe as vaticam fucking city. Vienna is already 48% non-native

YU R RASIST HOW COULD YUOIU SAY THIS YOU PIG

You know he is true, there is a reason why there are no succesful Slavic countries and why Slavs have always been considered subhuman by other Europeans.

slavs = turks, arabs and africans
behavior is pretty much the same
except religion

Welcome to Russia. You either live in a big city with churkas and corrupted dicks everywhere, or in a rural criminal shithole. Choose wisely.

Have you even been to russia? At least go there on vacation or something for 3 weeks, then make assumptions.

In comparison, Russia:

>have to deal with Chechens, Uzbeks and Turkmens who don't speak a word of English... like everyone else anyway
>no corporate ladder whatsoever to climb
>taxes are low but you don't make 6 figures, be happy if you even make 5 figures
>free speech is not the utmost priority
>drug use and suicide are not exactly unknown

So?

>build a commie block inside of a commie block

holy shit why? russia has so much land. every russian could live in his own big house, there is really no need for gigantic commie blocks.

>he is true
Who even let you to use internets, retarded mountain nigger?

>2 hours commuting a day in order to live in a
safe and friendly (read white) community
What does safe mean to you? Safe in not being triggerd by people not having blue eyes? Do you honestly expect me to believe that no district in any canadian city is low crime?

>A house that you can raise a small family in costs $500,000 bare minimum
Welcome to the fucking club poorfag. 500.000 Euros wont even get you a lavotry in the woods in europe

>>Government has state enforced homosexuality (see pic related)
It's somehow Canadas fault you get triggerd over men sticking their penises in other mens anuses?

>>Government has compelled speech (literally illegal to call a tranny "he" now)
At least you don't get your plutonium poisoned for writing a negative article on the president

>>Government takes 25% of the money you make from a minimum wage job, if you actually make it and get 6 figures, its over 50%
Yeah and for that you get a society that is worth living in. You have no idea how disgusting and rubbish low tax countries poor areas are

>>NOBODY seems to fucking care at all about it except for the few Canadians on Sup Forums
You always have your fellow trigglystorms on metacanada

>>People wonder why drug use and suicide is at an all-time high while birthrates are at an all-time low
Because people are becoming less religious and start o realize how pointless life is and what a cruel joke it is to have conciousness while being mortal

So I'll go to Poland or Czechia then.

now open up a history book and compare development process of russia and europe
>1265 - constitution in England
and what we do at the same time? just eating shit, as usual.

Crime caused by poopskins are probably under reported or not looked in to like in the U.K

>What does safe mean to you? Safe in not being triggerd by people not having blue eyes? Do you honestly expect me to believe that no district in any canadian city is low crime?
It means I don't have to deal with niggers and arabs breathing my air.

Because land is expensive, so that even the ones that build commieblocks have to make a 20 floor commie blocks, so that it would make profit. And considering that they also build those in the city centers, trafics could get pretty annoying, considering that people dont have a place to park, so they park on the roads

>every russian could live in his own big house
More than half of Russians don't have a car. That makes the American suburb model impossible.

And yeah, people buy houses outside of town, but considering that all infrastructure and businesses are located in the city, it could get pretty time consuming just to move from one place to another. So majority of people still prefer livng in the cities.

Child labour ban in USSR - 1922.
Same in the UK - 1966.
Eat shit you churban sucking *nglo dick.

Pretty sure that's when the Mongols were fucking around

>this sjw bullshit

I dunno why u need skyscrapers anyway?

With 100k/month you can pick the finest cherries dumb cunt

In Austria? Are you out of your fucking mind? We're known as the "Nazis of Europe" all around the Germanosphere. The police that openly support the most right wing party there is (FPÖ) immedialtley thell the news outlets when a non-white does anything bad and I garuntee you whatever it was he did even as so much as petty theft it will be right on the Frontpage. We have maybe 3 news papers that are left leaning. the rest is all right wing. Only some parts of eastern germany are worse than us when it comes to Xenophobia. Unlike Germany we were never denazified because we played the victim to the allies.

have your grandfather enjoyed staying in gulag?

Nice joke, schwarznigger, i laughed

Then you have to leave the planet genious. In any event have you considerd not being such and underage edgelord and possibly consider that maybe, just maybe things aren't as bad as quite literally Nazis on the Internet make it out to be?

They look nice. Especially the old Art Deco style ones. I don't think those exist in Europe though

What are you doing in russia? Get the fuck out there if you hate it so much, churka

No, he wasn't a criminal.

tell me the name of just one non-leftist newspaper apart from kronenzeitung. and no, heute is not a newspaper.

>Then you have to leave the planet genious. In any event have you considerd not being such and underage edgelord and possibly consider that maybe, just maybe things aren't as bad as quite literally Nazis on the Internet make it out to be?
I'm not a neet, I'm describing my lived experience. I wouldn't consider leaving the country if it was just a set of minor inconveniences. I am willing to take a major pay cut to not have to deal with non-whites.

Go ahead try it. Go in a traditional bar in Austria and speak in broken German. See how you will be treated yourself. Literally last Friday I watched a nigger get denied entry for "smelling bad, just like a drug dealer" in club/bar I was going to with friends last saturday. We have a small vocal SJW community but that doesn't reflect at all how the majority thinks.

after we got free of them, everything was a bit better, but then Ivan the fourth came and destroyed the country from the inside.
When his son has died and the dynasty has ended, we couldn't even imagine what to do lmao. we're just slave-minded people

>Literally last Friday I watched a nigger get denied entry for "smelling bad, just like a drug dealer" in club/bar I was going to with friends last saturday.
Good, that's the way it should be.

Sure mate, i believe you

It's just Der Standard, Falter and maybe depending on who you ask Kurier. The rest is all center or right wing. And don't come to me with that "Rotfunk" bullshit the ORF literally has a show "Südtirol heute" every day.

shut the fuck up. you're living in a good society and you don't even now how it feels to live with pidorashkas