Hey Sup Forums let's read The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys!

Hey Sup Forums let's read The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6GpIEUPJof4
bloody-disgusting.com/news/3277602/interview-hart-d-fisher-goes-off-about-my-chemical-romances-gerard-way-kickstarter-and-fangoria/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ew Gerad Way.
Any way go on.

How is everyone doing today? Ready to enjoy some Becky Cloonan?

Shockingly the guy can write a comic.

Fuck off, you tasteless faggot.

Phoenix Mother was a right cool bird, yeah.

He might just assume that celebrities writing a comic can 't end well and to be fair a lot of people would feel that way.

Post the videos or people won't have the foggiest clue as to what's going on.

DESTROYAH!!!

I never said he couldn't write. I just don't like the guy. Young Animal looks neat though.

This deserved an actual music video, not just a few pages of it rampaging in a comicbook:

youtube.com/watch?v=6GpIEUPJof4

I don't know shit about Gerard Way other than his music, what did he do?

Still haven't read Umbrella Academy yet, but if he's tight with Morrison, then I guess he's okay.
Even though Morrison's more recent stuff is 2deep4u edgy garbage

It mostly has to do with a falling out between Gerard and his old mentor Hart Fisher.

Back in the 90s Hart ran a indie publisher called Boneyard Press. At one point he discovered a young kid named Gary Way and took him under his wing. Gary was a fan of Hart's work and sent him some of his own writing and Hart was impressed. So he helped Way create his own comic called On Raven's Wings. The book only lasted a few issues due to art team problems but non the less Hart still went own of his way to promote Gary as much as he can because he cared about guys. He'd go to cons and tell promoters to look out for this Gary Way.

The two would continue to keep in contact when Way went into college and got a job at Vertigo. Fisher was proud one of his guys made it to the big time but after that they lost connection.

One day a few years later Hart was contacted by a fan of MCR because she'd found a copy of ORW and wanted to know if Gary Way was the same as Gerard Way. She wondered because Dark Horse was releasing The Umbrella Academy as Way's first comic. He confirmed Gary and Gerard were one and the same and that Dark Horse was lying.

Hart then when and looked through the MCR discography and found that some of it was almost word for word of some of his work from years earlier.

This led to Way, Dark Horse, and Fisher getting into a argument and got to the point Fisher got death threats from MCR fans. Nothing he'd hadn't dealt with before (The dude's lived an interesting life). But what really hurt him was his wife who was dealing with cancer at the time saw the messages and was traumatized. Hart wanted to go to court but his lawyer told him his wife couldn't take it so he didn't sue.

To this day Fisher hates the man he had once considered like a brother.

>Way will never record and release "The World is Big Enough Without You"

Damn.

bloody-disgusting.com/news/3277602/interview-hart-d-fisher-goes-off-about-my-chemical-romances-gerard-way-kickstarter-and-fangoria/
Here it is straight from the man himself.