I hate it but i love it?

i hate it but i love it?

its ugly, but its appealing?

i'm conflicted

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1t0me9bnrmW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I liked it, it combined their both being fat little kiddies, so he's the spunky tub of lard that represents their whimsical relationship with one another.
I wonder if they'll address how Connie reacts to hearing that Steven fused with somebody else.

>it's ugly, but it's appealing?

You just answered your own question. Smokey is an ugly slob and the team defined her silhouette that way so the viewer translates the design as appealing, ergo: a good design.

I thought it was great dude. Both were not complete gems, so they didn't make a perfectly symmetrical person and I dug that. It was childish, as they both are, and I loved the personality.

>Shmorky Quartz

It's a good unique design that completely represents both of the characters.

But hooooooooooo boy is it ugly. Why does this one have to be voiced by the main cast and something as awesome as Sugalite voiced by Minaj, who let's face it...probably isn't coming back in a speaking role.

I think the same thing every time I see this walking steroid abuse

She was voiced by Nicky from OITNB, not a main cast member...

Because the very nature of Sugilite makes her too dangerous to use very often, so it works. We'll probably see Smoky the Bear again, when she's needed.

vocaroo.com/i/s1t0me9bnrmW

I think they're cute. All those puns were so Amethyst and Steven. You can tell it's them and that's what makes it work for me.

Can a drawfag make a slimmer, sexier version of them?

Worst gem + annoying fatass = still worst gem

She would be kinda cute if it weren't for that disgusting third arm

She might look better later sorta like how Garnet started out weird and turned okay.

Aside from that sliver of hope though it's pretty damn awful, here's to hoping the other fusions don't turn out just as fat and misshapen.

Think of it like a pug. Annoying, sort of hideous, but curiously endearing.

>She
are we certain?
Looks manlier than Steven, desu

Which is weird because she sounds very similar to Amethyst

D I C K G I R L
I
C
K
G
I
R
L

the only bad things about it are its clothes and how they tried making it fat, but made it round instead.

The dialogue I hated. Everything else is alright.

If they keep using OITNB girls, I hope they have Samira Wiley come on, she's a qt.

Its lips are really stupid.

>Samira Wiley

Within the first minute I thought it was unappealing to the eyes, a garish mix of colors and ideas. But soon after seeing it's awkwardness, it grew on me. Seeing Smoky in motion made it more viable.
It translates the fact it's half Steven and Amethyst very well. Not to mention the weapon is so nonsensical that it makes perfect sense.

it sucks that they killed off best girl but it also means that she's free for other projects in addition to having been put in the spotlight by OITNB

Makes me wanna vomit.

I was on board until I saw the third arm

It's probably the yoyo. The yoyo was awesome.