Settle this for me

Settle this for me
is Paz de la Huerta attractive? My friend says she's hideous but I find her hot as fuck. Especially in Enter the void and Boardwalk Empire.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yi0Vkp13N1w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

depends on the source, she has that seinfeld thing, where depending on the light jerrys girlfriend was either hot or hideous. I've seen her smoking and i've seen her disgusting.

Attractive till she talks, then it's off. But back on again when she inevitably goes full frontal

Something is weird about her face. I think its because she doesn't wear eye makeup.

>she's the a year older than Dane DeHaan
what

>3DPD

No

jesus christ she must be a hard alcoholic

Of course. Here's the most recent picture I can find, still hot as fuck.

Apologize.

Looks like Luggage Lad with fake tits and cheap lipstick.

Looks like a dude in a wig.

She always looked half-plastic in Boardwalk.

she was really hot in boardwalk empire and its been downhill since. They had to kick her off that show because she would show up wasted(true story)

it's her sluttiness that makes her attractive. she's not too fucking hot and not too fucking ugly, so normies think they might a have a shot at getting a rimjob by her.

She looks like a burn victim. She has no definition in her face at all.

ugly disease ridden whore.

If she was barefoot and we were stuck in a post apocalyptic situation I would royally plow her and sow my seed.

She looked pretty decent in Louie Theroux's Scientology documentary when she randomly appeared out of nowhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=yi0Vkp13N1w

wow I think you found the only picture where she looks attractive

She looks nice in that picture , when it's taken from the front she gives off a very uncanny valley type if feels. Definitely wouldn't have missionary intercourse with her.

Trap? I keep getting matched with them on Tinder so I know the look.

a friend of mine works in the film industry in vancouver.

she was working on his set for two weeks.
showed up drunk nearly every day, and was late for shooting several times.

poor work ethic and poor attitude towards crew.

karen mcdougal is hotter.

>She’s a crazy bitch. She would come drugged up to set. Would walk around naked (not that that’s a bad thing), she would shave her pu**y in front of crew, she had her period one time and asked the AD (assistant director) for a tissue for her “pu**y” and then she left said bloody tissue on set and in the bathroom. This one time she made a PA go into the bathroom with her and made the girl PA hold her hand while she took a sh*t. She would always be screaming and crying on set. Causing all kinds of scenes. Her dialogue or scene for a normal actress should take a few hours max. Paz would f**king have like 3 lines of dialogue and it would be an entire day. It was brutal. She also brought her black life coach to set. It was ridiculous.
>“Paz De La Huerta was fired from Boardwalk Empire because during a nude scene her tampon string was showing. She was told to hide it or get rid of it, she pulled it out in front of the crew and threw it on the floor, then told a PA to pick it up, which was the end of her. "

ITT: does makeup and being nude a lot make an ugly woman hot

Nasty.

Did she bang any of the crew members?

Only if you focus on her tits.

Your friend is right m8

>This one time she made a PA go into the bathroom with her and made the girl PA hold her hand while she took a sh*t.

hot

She's got a killer body, and she showed it off plenty of times before she got older. But yeah theres something pretty funky about her face. She's the older version of Juno Temple, born to play a tramp apparently.

she looks like DoubleSwee

This was her on Christmas Eve last year.

>woman
>age 32
>unmarried

lol

>Louie Theroux's Scientology documentary
God, that thing was such a fucking travesty.

Remember when she suddenly showed up in Louis' scientology documentary?

Wasn't she in Louis Theroux's Scientology documentary? Anyone remember that?

She has never been attractive.

We're allowed to post nudity on this board now?

Came here to post this. Funniest shit ever.

she looks greasy

She looks like Chris Morris when he's in drag for that Rok TV bit

I don't remember that, is she a scientologist?

I don't think so. She was just hanging out in some dude's house, and saw that there were cameras around.

Sometimes she is sometimes she isn't, but she gives the vibes that she's full of diseases, that she's a nasty woman

She gave me a huge boner when I was surfing through channels and found her in a movie where she kills guys or some shit and she was dressed like a nurse, hot as fuck
Looked it up and was literally like "Paz De La Huerta looks like THAT??"

Legit what the fuck was she thinking though

She's ugly

Fucking patrician right here.

>>This one time she made a PA go into the bathroom with her and made the girl PA hold her hand while she took a sh*t

Taking a dump naked while holding a hand of men and staring deep into his eyes while your big thick turd is slowly evacuating

Holy shit, fucking kino

HNNNNNNNNNNNG

No way she is just 32. Birth sertificate?

She sounds fun in all honesty.

Her only appeal is her whoreish looks. That's it. She looks like that used up woman at the local dive bar who will suck the pigment off your dick in the parking lot.

This. It's like when you want to fuck a disgusting disease-riddled whore, real dirty shit that will make you want to cut your dick off 0.52 seconds after ejaculating in the briny pusfilled sinkhole she calls a cunt.

Poz de la Hiv

she's not conventionally beautiful but she is absurdly attractive. max/10 fuckable

>I'm Paz
>PAZ

>still hot as fuck.

yes

that was bretty funny

isn't she a hardcore scientologist?

dumb whore