Trailer for 9/11 movie

Trailer for 9/11 movie
wtf is this even
youtube.com/watch?v=s4pXaVsw-VA&feature=share

my heart bleeds, americans btfo entire countries and no one bats an eye, 9/11 was nothing

>Sheen
>9/11

wau, just wau

that was my thought exactly

you sound like a Yurocuck who bled the entire world for centuries and then when a non-yuro country with a backbone starts policing the world on a set of principals you get all prissy. So cucked and prissy that you allowed genocide to occur in your backyard in the 90s, so much for 'never again'.

fuck off burger, you have no right to talk about genocide, considering that's how you got your country in the first place

viral marketing for another film you idiot

>Yuropoor education
Genocide by Yuros

well of course it's viral marketing, it's a fucking youtube video. I'm talking about the content of the video you sperg

Go shoot up a school about it, Cletus.

>genocide 95% of the indigenous population
>lol it was the flu bro
americans are the most hypocritical people that ever graced this green earth

Billy @cats12mct Howe the Mongoloid and pedophile

>disease kills 90% of the population before Europeans even arrive in most of the continent
>lol you literally shot every single one bro
Are you retarded?

>documented cases of horrific mass killings perpetrated on the indigenous people
>keep them on reservations like animals
>mock them for not being able to handle alcohol genetically
>lol it was the flu bro
amricunts are a plague, I'm glad you're being taken over by coloreds, slowly but surely

>gets BTFO
>falls back on unfunny insult
Yurocuck wit

>does not even know basic historical events
>goes on to claim that America was a country when the Yuros where genocide natives
Not only does Yurope have zero universities of any worth, its public education is also a joke

>burger has the audicity to speak about education
>gets math, physics and chemistry as 'science' in high school
lmao

>LETS JUST USE NEWS FOOTAGE FROM THE ACTUAL EVENT INSTEAD OF CGI OR PRACTICAL EFFECTS SO WE DONT HAVE TO SPEND A DIME
fukn jews

>when burgers reject their European heritage
Still decides to break treaties and hunt indians when its your turn to rule.

>9/11
>wake up, moms crying
>"oh god we're being attacked"
>"WHATEVER. its not even a big deal"
>literally put hybrid theory in stereo and blast it
>"user DONT YOU UNDERSTAND? OH GOD! THE TOWER-"
>crank up hybrid theory
>mfw still edgy af to this day and was happy chester killed himself since linkin park had become a punchline

>Yuro claiming to have understanding of curriculum he is ignorant of
just keep digging

I wish we killed 95%. Fucking indians ruin everything within 20miles of their reservation

yeah I bet you aced that 'science' test champ
lmao

I'm not arguing that we still did horrible shit to the small remainder that were left, I'm making it clear that disease killed more of them than we did by several orders of magnitude.
>He gets mad about Americans making reservations reservations happening at the time that oppressing minorities like that was all the rage for European empires across the globe
>I'm glad you're being taken over by coloreds, slowly but surely
Lol do you even understand demographics bro? You're the one getting overrun by Somalis, the black population here stabilized centuries ago.
Latinos are the growing minority you must use for bants against America, they're the ones who're actually becoming more populous.

I know you're a bloodthirsty burger, ain't nothing wrong with that.
I take issue with the fact that you want to be bloodthirsty and aggressive but also get to be noble and virtuous.

For example, having the audacity to choke the world with your ideas of what racism is, while not allowing blacks to drive in your buses normally back when the rest of the world didn't have a problem with it.

The amount of hypocrisy and audacity is what makes me sick.

>others did it so it's alright
>there was this flu also so it's alright
>this also makes it alright for us to be the moral judge for other countries and their activities
Spanish is gonna be your main language soon, look forward to it.

how does anyone even dare be near or touch him? the nigger has fucking AIDS.

Idk what ur talking abt and dont rly care sperge

Youve never met a native theyre all shit. All they do is drink in public, start fights, steal and kidnap

>Yuros kills millions upon millions of Indians, steal their best lands, ect, ect
>Acts all sanctimonious when Americans have a hard time trying to clean up the mess they left

>thinks a low grade jape will mask his ignorance
There are no science only courses for anyone a college track, anyone planning to go to university will take Physics/Biology/Chemistry courses.

so getting HIV is accepted now?

lol I'm more interested in this than anything else coming out. What does that tell you?

Hypocritical like Yuros who like to act virtuous all the time, who spend their days sitting on their hands placating terrorists and communists, saving their ire for the countries that dare get their hands dirty trying to solve world issues, and spending their time concocting conspiracy theories instead of doing hard nosed analysis all so they can avoid the truth that they are a feckless people in moral and cultural decline.

We have the best marketing experts, don't we folks?

Yup. First it starts with
>"education"
Then
>destigmatization
Then
>acceptance
And finally you have
>pride
Meanwhile you have entire communities of, mostly gay men, HIV+ people who go around spreading it and those who want it. Look up bug chasing, not exclusively a homo faggit thing but it's over whelming so. It's pretty much peak degeneracy.

If it wasn't for Yurocucks bleeding the word you wouldn't even exist to begin with so you should talk about them with some respect.

>policing the world
>implying raiding the middle east for oil and power constitutes 'policing'

But the JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWS are now policing the world so I guess you should be happy :^)

You don't think there is a stigma around HIV?

bug chasing is some grade A depraved shit, I don't know how a person comes to that point

>Literally played CS all day when 9/11 happend.

A few amerifats got killed big fucking deal.

>Yuro education
>goes straight for the oil conspiracy meme
we sure needed that oil...

WE ARE YOUNG MEN, WE ARE NOT READY TO GET AIDS

>literally playing CS

Kys, you are responsible for the downfall of gaming.

Of course there is. A huge one... just like there should be. Now a days the only way you get HIV/AIDS is by being a degenerate druggie fuck, or a hyper sexual (mostly homosexual or bisexual) degenerate.
It's all part of someone being mentally ill. People with one mental illness tend to have or develop multiple. Gays and trans people have extremely high rates of mental illness but of course that's just a coincidence :)

>So cucked and prissy that you allowed genocide
>Implying serbs werent in the right.
>AMERIKEKS EVERYBODY

This is exactly why Islam is taking over the west.

>was watching Catdog and eating cereal the morning 9/11 happened
>didn't know what happened till I got to school
>didn't care
Being a kid was great.

oy vey
ye go watch the movie

how can such a poor medium even have a downfall?

>one game makes more in a day than a top blockbuster in its whole run
stay mad moviecuck

Actually, virtually none of America's oil use comes from the Middle East while over 95% of Europe's comes from there exclusively. Without America's intervention, Europe would've shut down.

>it's just a war for [EUROPE'S] oil!

1. that's a lie and you know it
2. go back to Sup Forums you braindead manchild

>what is modern warfare 2 and gta V
your medium is dying, mid production movies are dead, blockbusters are riddled with god-awful capeshit while vidya shits out original titles on a daily basis

>Based on actual events

>german TV skipped an episode of DBZ to loop stupid WTC news garbage

I was so fucking mad

it was so hard to find dbz episodes before I got internet, stumbling upon it on tv was like striking gold

wtf why does this look like a high school media project