Comfy Harry Potter thread

Comfy Harry Potter thread

I would unironically watch HP spinoff that's set in Hogwart following life of students during their classes of various subjects, doing their homework, doing magical pranks, exploring the castle and the traditions and people around different houses (Hufflepuff e.g.)
Without villains, most likely without sex, some mild romances are okay.

I wonder if they will ever going to make HP remake, like in 40 years and they'll cast Emma as professor McGonagall.

When you see it...

Was Hermione giving Ron a handy?

3 > 4 > 2 > 1 > 7.2 > 7.1 >>> 5 > 6

Sounds pretty dull.

Those camera men in the mirror tho..

He said it, fetch the ebin copypasta from a 73 year old literature professor written in 2003 way before all books were written

Sounds like you just need friends

Harry Potter is leftist garbage that successfully indoctrinated many a youth.

>haha were all born equal unless you were born racist. Racism is bad xD xD

the message doesn't even work in Harry Potter, muggles literally are inferior

I can't say I don't. But that would be pretty comfy show if they decided to do it in episodes.

Why is Ron the one that sleeps on the ground?

He is the tallest of the three and can't fit on a two man couch, you fucking manlet.

Because he is a worthless character that is there simply to make Harry look better. He is not really a character.

Give "The Worst Witch" a watch and play Persona and Magicians Quest Mysterious Times

Agreed. The exploring a magical world through the eyes of students part is way more interesting than the Voldemort part.

Some adventure is fine of course, like cozy plots about uncovering Hogwarts secrets and the Triwizard Tournament and so on, but Voldemort should never have been a thing.

He's also that generous and selfless.

Misreading, it's "your blood is not a symbol of your worth", as Muggleborn are as capable as Pureblood.
>unless you were born racist
The Weasley are all Pureblood and not racist at all.

Gingers don't deserve coaches.

Pretty much no one in Harry Potter is a character.
And if they are they are so one dimensional it's just pointless. Like 4 books in you would think she would start trying to come up with some new ideas or character arcs for her characters instead of just "Malfoy insults Harry" and "Snape berates Harry".

All of them don't fit in the couch, he just doesn't fit a little bit more.
This guy gets it

This thread isn't very comfy

But normie wizards are boring. They're intentionally written as just magic teenagers at Hogwarts.

Even though Harry is a boring character the fact that his limited abilities makes him somehow remarkable in the wizarding world is proof enough that I don't want to sit through another boring kid's trite.
It's like Naruto, all the main characters are exceptional even Ten-Ten, so you have to realize how shitty all the redshirts must be.

That being said I would love to see some more ministry of magic shit without the gimmick of something like Fantastic Beasts.

I played Persona 3, while doing so I thought that would be great HP game if it followed this game system and idea in Hogwart, don't you think?

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets on the GBC is actually good, if you want to see Harry Potter as an RPG.

>Little Witch Academia is getting a video game
Gonna be nice having a new Harry Potter video game after all these years.

He and others do get a significant development in
Deadly Hollows, but yes, they lack a bit of depth.

Perhaps. Just feels kinda pointless, I mean, why include a scene with for example Malfoy insulting one of the three for the 100th time? It's not setting up anything, we know Malfoy is an asshole, he doesn't show off anymore of his personality or change the opinion of him or one of the other characters. What you want in a good story is unexpected occurrences that introduces some drama, not just confirmation of what you already know.

and Prisoner of Azkaban on the GBA

If they make it now it will have a mary sue as the main character and the whole school will be full of blacks

Rerelease of all the books with black characters and trans representation when?
J.K Rowling seems to be accepting of all characters getting BLACKED, TRANSED, and DISABLED.