Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

thesearchforthezone.com
youtube.com/watch?v=UCbz0XNN1SM
youtube.com/watch?v=X29Iio0uEnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that Dougie donut dream sequence
Literally lebbit, I can see why they saved this episode for Comic Con

Any legit info from the comic con screening yet?

Also best girl coming thru

Lucy is best grill.

david lunched lol

we finally scared off CUTE posters & reddit
gonna enjoy the cozy threads

is anyone else intrigued with Shaggy's character in this? I've wanted to know more about him since Part 2.

Did they recast Jeffries with Brienne of Tarth?

Sorta, yeah. It's interesting that he's a civilian that's figured out a lotta stuff about the supernatural/transdimensional goings on. Great performance.

thesearchforthezone.com

But will he ever get to Scoooba dive ?

I found him interesting immediately but didn't imagine it would lead to where we went in Part 9. There's a quick mention in 10 that the FBI are taking him to the location of the coordinates apparently.

IT
WAS
A
DREAM

still waiting for the leaks

>original show
>finding the Lodge is a mystery on its own

>new show
>just google it

His delivery of this line was perfect. I want based Lillard to make a comeback.

Yeah, by the time we got to Part 8 I figured we'd never see him again. I also never thought we'd see Harry Dean Stanton again, Part 9 and 10 were quite a shock.

What a mind numbingly dumb take.

cooper not back hahahahaha

this is how it works IRL though

most esoteric/paranormal stuff was only known by certain groups of weirdos before the internet, now you just have to hop over to /x/ for your crazy fix

>go on reddit to see if any spoilers are being posted
>people have seen it and refuse to say anything except stupid cryptic shit because they want upvoats

For fuck's sake, you mean there isn't one person out there who's okay with spoilers?

>being mad that the people who went to Comic-Con are being real Gs who don't want to ruin the surprise for everyone
hellOOOOOoooooo reddit

hi-res Lucy-fu

Lucy dies.

There is a scene where Hutch makes major progresses in getting his mind back.

Evil Cooper arrests Ray and reports to Gordon

Dougie eats the Donuts

Laura is still in the lodge with Judy

I'm loving the ''shaggy is a great actor'' meme

no need to be rude

he's been great in every scene we've seen him so far

also he's been good in pretty much everything, even the disaster that is the Scooby-Doo movies

I'm loving the because he acted in a comedic role in a movie i saw when i was a kid i cannot accept him in another role because autism meme

Go watch the interrogation scene and tell me that's not overacting

That fucker Ray has the leaks. He won't share

Sheryl Lee is in the plastic and can't get out

it was convincing

this is a man who's clearly hiding something, but is also innocent, and is trying desperately to figure out what is going on

the information about his search for the Zone puts it into better context

hahahahaha nice one man

Ronnie Rocket cameo when ?

Since the pace has been pretty brisk, comparatively speaking, over these last two episodes, I assume this is about the point Frost and Lynch realized "oh shit, we have to tie all these stories and characters together, we only got a couple of hours left"

Outside of overlong takes, which I can deal with, I think my two biggest criticisms of the show are 1) lack of music, and 2) too many non-connected stories where the characters are not interacting with one another. I'd like to see a few hours of all these oddballs converging on the town and trying to out-play one another, with the wild-card unstable Richard or Red fucking things up for good measure.

What do you guys think? I can get that the story is meant to be disjointed, up to a point. Though the lack of Badalamenti music outside of like, two songs is very disappointing. The guy can set a mood and atmosphere like no other, so in a show so atmospheric and moody, I don't know why they purposefully not use his talents - it seems like a real missed opportunity imo.

You should see his scenes in In the Name of the King. Pure hilarity, but everyone on that Uwe Boll disasterpiece was phoning it in.
>fantasy movie with John-Rhys Davies, Burt Reynolds, Ron Perlman, Matthew Lillard, and Jason Statham

youtube.com/watch?v=UCbz0XNN1SM

the man from another place was Ronnie Rocket

you missed the cameo, pleb

Ronnie knows the truth about Lynch so he has been blacklisted.

but it doesn't work like that????????

>being this much of an autismo that you have to force your preferences on other people and defend the attentionwhores at reddit in one breath

OP is a lil cuck bitch

Saged

she looks like the mouse girl... what's her name... the one from pitch perfect

>lack of music
honestly I'm fine with this. With the long takes and lack of music, Lynch is really trying to build tension and atmosphere naturally, and I think it works just fine.

that being said, the jazz that plays during the Dougie scenes is pure kino

What if I told you Lynch's work, acting included, involves a level of stylization, heightened reality? But you'd know that if you were a fan, of course.

what if in the dark knight rises, the plane was the lodge, and bane was the evil cia? Then evil cia comes back to the real world... and the bat guy is the one armed man trying to get him back to the crashed plane... and the good cia is still in the plane

>force your preferences on other people
lmao do you think I made the redditors not tell you your spoilers? why don't you go back

Here we go... it's le bad on le purpose

Lol he sure did bucko

Right, I expected as much.

1) lack of music, and 2) too many non-connected stories where the characters are not interacting with one another

my critcism of you criticism is 1)not true

did she really need to constantly fart as chad was beating her to death

it was super distracting and killed the mood

is that the Judy Discussion Club head quarter? Is that were you get to talk about Judy ?

this, plus actually raping her corpse afterwards, what did Lynch mean by that

>Since the pace has been pretty brisk, comparatively speaking, over these last two episodes, I assume this is about the point Frost and Lynch realized "oh shit, we have to tie all these stories and characters together, we only got a couple of hours left"

Sounds strange, I mean Lynch stated that this was shot as a long movie, which means that what we now see as 'episodes' is the result of editing that long movie.

yes but at least it closes the "gas" miniplot started in the first two episodes. The story line are all converging towards the conclusion, so it was appropriate in my opinion, it was tasteful farting, not gratuitous farting

I only watched all of twin peaks for the first time over the past few weeks. Its a shame because I remember the sticky and the hype around the reboot announcement. I feel like I missed out on years of twin peaks funposting. Any classic memes from the original series I should be aware of?

How do I become a member? I'd really like to talk about Judy with like-minded individuals.

There is one meme we are not going to talk about (in fact, we are gonna keep that meme out of this thread)

>defends an elderly woman shitting herself as artistic television
this boy got LYNCHED to hard

BACK
TO
MISSOULA

I know I was going to be called a fanboy for defending the farting and shitting scene. I think it was paralleling the nuke scene and it was an appropriate conclusion to the bunny\"gas" mini plot.

Oh whatever. I'm tired defending Lynch's art to you rubes

Ok so basically lemme write this briefly

Fuck gene kelly you motherfucker,

>

Okay, seriously, who was in the wrong here?

>Naomi acting like a clingy autistic sperg
>Lynch becoming aggressive over not being able to meditate
>Who is Michael? Is Naomi teaming up with the midget to expose Lynch, infuriating him?

MY PREDICTION:

Diane is NOT in fact working with DoppleCoop.

But Albert is. And setting up Diane to take the fall.

Now are there any actual real leaks from the screening?

James is a glaring meme

they're joking around, user

youtube.com/watch?v=X29Iio0uEnk

can you be addicted to meditation?

Lack of music does not mean absence of music. Do you see what I'm saying?

Watching The Missing Pieces recently a number of scenes there felt like previews for the new season, in terms of not having music scored to it with long takes people silently looking at each other. Though the lack of music was probably not entirely intentional, since that was all cut content that likely didn't have anything scored to it.

I just think back to how effective those couple of minor chords Badalamenti had that played over what feels like half the series in the original run, and how something that simple gave everything a sinister edge.

I think while on one hand, it's well-known or at least documented that this is meant to be a "movie," I don't think we can entirely take Lynch at his word, in my opinion. He and Frost had greater artistic control, but editing still follows a certain flow, if that makes sense.

I recently read an interview with Matthew Lillard saying that all of his prison scenes were shot one after another, but spaced out in a pretty significant way. Keeping this in mind I have a feeling that things were pieced together in a disjointed way, which led to a lot of strange choices of scene order thus far, like plot-critical scenes have been intentionally spread out thin.

This is just speculation of course, but my guess is that the ratio of "important" to "non-important" scenes is going to start shifting pretty hard now that we are at a point where things NEED* to progress, being more than half finished.

*"hur hur, do you think he'll do a traditional story lunched"
No, but for sure I know that this series will NOT just be three only loosely-connected stories in SD, Las Vegas, and Twin Peaks. No producer would have ever allowed it, and I doubt Frost and Lynch would have wanted it that way anyhow.

sadly, no.

it feels like Cooper trying to get that information he wants from Ray

maybe the actual real leaks are worth some money... maybe they are worth quite a lot of money

Lynch definitely is

why not just ignore her and turn down the phone

Lynch and Naomi are both autistic

which makes me think, how many other people in Hollywood are hiding terminal autism like this? all of them?

>go to the dugpa forums
>predictions for episode 11
>first post: Dougie comes back

will they ever learn?

I'm starting to love vedderposting just because of how smug he looks in this pic

I enjoy condescension

Hol up

those are the actual leaks mods were deleted sceencaps in the last thread

not sure if its already been posted here, but
Overall reception :

- One of the best episode

- Funny moments

- One plot line advancing a lot and taking a dark/serious turn

And one "big" spoiler regarding parentage

Becky is apparently Bobby's daughter.

link to thread? I can't find any spoiler allowed thread

How is that a spoiler, we already knew she was Shelly's daughter

>And little lambs eat iiiiiiiiiiivyyyyyyyy!
>The Horne brothers just say "fuck it" and start dancing

Leland did nothing wrong except rape and murder his daughter

Is Bobby literally the only character whose life has improved after S2?

audrey when

>He thinks information is automatically correct if it's on the Internet

and to add to this its supposed to have one of the scariest moments of the show so far

last episode, describing to the real Cooper how DoppleCoop raped her, fuck your nostalgia

her only scene is when she gets killed by doppelcoop

It didn't improve though, he's old now

>fuck your nostalgia

post-ironic waifufaggotry aside, can you please explain this mentality?

lel

yeah that kind of happens after 25 years

and it's never an improvement

>last episode
>final 5 minutes of the show
>audience is losing their mind at how retarded Lynch is for not bringing coop back to normal
>last 10 minutes has been nothing but watching retarded Dougie try to eat a donut
>final 10 seconds nothing is happening
>Dougie picks up a cup and takes a sip of coffee
>THAT IS A DAMN FI-
>credits

ive been to the future, this is how it goes. Lynch is assassinated the next day. You can prevent this.

>Best character is a traitor

I meant as in the things in his life, they got better.
He's got a kid, got a good job helping people. Do you think as soon as you're old everything sucks indiscriminately?