Why didn't they use machine guns with lead bullets against jedi?

Why didn't they use machine guns with lead bullets against jedi?

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Flechette_launcher
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/FA-3_flechette_launcher
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why didn't they use shotguns against jedi? they can't possibly block them all?

Isn't it funny how fucking stupid star wars is when you think about stuff like this? If you try to dig into this universe at all it really breaks apart pretty fast.

Is this a response to that youtube video?

They could just freeze the shot in mid-air with the force

>They could just freeze the shot in mid-air with the force

no they couldn't

>They could just freeze the shot in mid-air with the force
nope, not really the force users in the movies are too shit and weak to do anything like that

In force awakens a shit tier jedi stops a lazer in mid air. Are you saying they couldn't do it to a much slower projectile?

1) projectiles are much faster than blaster shots
2) stopping blaster shots is a new power made up by disney and didn't exist back in the prequals

Ok fine in star wars lazers move hell slow. But still. It's consentrated light. If they can stop that then i'm sure your average jedi could stop a few bullets

why not just use nukes or cluster bombs

>It's consentrated light
if it was light it would move at light speed
pretty sure it was just hot plasma

Of course if you had like 5 guys firing machine guns at one jedi then i dont think he could stop all of them

True. But he probably wouln't just stand there. He'd try and evade.

It's matter, jedi can manipulate matter around them. Bullets are matter.

Funnily enough shotguns are the best strategy when it comes to Jedi in vidya.

That's why they all died tho

Why don't they just gas the Jedi?

True dat

LUCAS

THATS WHY

force users in Old Republic era simply absorbed blaster shots with the force
the fuck is gonna deflect or stop them lol

but there is no evidence that jedis can move at superhuman speed, so even if they see it coming, they simply wouldn't be fast enough to dodge a bullet

>why didn't they use shotguns against jedi?
They did.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Flechette_launcher
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/FA-3_flechette_launcher

>no evidence that jedis can move at superhuman speed
DId you fucking miss every single episode other than ep4

Yeah but if he is running and jumping a lot of the bullets will miss. Those that are on target could be stopped/misdirected by his lightsabre the force.

it only happend once in the movies, in EP1
any other time it AFAIK it only happened in shitty books where they do lightsaber combat at the speed of light and Luke can teleport and kill blackholes

>stopping blaster shots is a new power made up by disney

yoda absorbed and redirected pure energy, why can't some faggot like kylo ren freeze plasma? watch the movies before saying some stupid shit like that.

Jedi can move pretty fucking fast dude

>no evidence
>presents clear evidence
>HURR IT ONLY HAPPENED ONCE

move the goalposts harder, faggot

>stopping blaster shots is a new power made up by disney and didn't exist back in the prequals
stopping blaster shots is no differnet than moving a chair with the force

except stopping a blaster shot mid-air is completely pointless and only was done to show off
Vader in EP5 straight up absorbed Han Solo's blaster shots

i wonder why they never used it ever again XDXDXX got emxd

fucking retard

Oh shit I totally forgot about that!

Nice work user

Can't Jedi make walls made up of the force

Luke uses a combination of force speed and jump in episode V.

it's been used in other movies, mouthbreathe harder you remedial faggot

>except stopping a blaster shot mid-air is completely pointless and only was done to show off

So, completely in line with Kylo Ren's character, then?

nope Luke didnt use force speed, it has been only used once in EP1 when they escape from the Droidekas

They can force-push but they aren't as "unkillable" as you think. Shotguns and a ton of lasers or blasters can defeat them. As for lead bullets, they are probably the same as blasters, just more uncivilized.

How did that one shit Jedi who attacked Dooku in the arena but got fucked by Jengo even graduate into Jedi-hood?

The fucker jumped like twenty feet into the air out of the freezing chamber into the rafters

They use flame throwers, one stormtrooper in each squad gets one to burn jedi up

they brought padawans with them

force jump =/= force speed
fucking retard

I watched the movie he jumped with force speed

Jedi could probs deflect/evade most projectiles no matter how fast they are (unless its moving at the speed of light). But they aren't untouchable. If you consentrate enough fire, use explosives or attack from multiple angles then i guess they'll go down pretty fast.

Depends of the individual strength of the jedi as well.

Nope, a lot easier to use a droid like HK47.
They cant sense machines, only their precog ability can help against a droid ambush for example.

>Hurdur just use machineguns on jedi!! Im so smart!!

They had those rolling droids with the energy shields and machinegun arms you genius. The point is a Jedi wouldn't get himself caught in such a situation where he is outgunned.

Plus you saw yourself how easily they all got killed by the clone troopers in order 66 or whatever that gay shits called.

Incidentally how did this only happen once in all 7 films? It seems to weird and out of place that they borderline teleport all the way to the end of a corridor and we never see this power again.

Interesting how in ROTS, gif-related went down like a punk bitch while facing maybe a half dozen troopers, while Vader in Rogue One faced off against a dozen rebel troops all firing in his direction and wiped them out without breaking a sweat.

it really depends on the level of the force users,
movie force users are pretty weak compared to someone like Darth Bane

Clones are far more trained than rebel troops.

Clone Troopers were trained from birth and were battle hardened by that point, rebel scum can't compete.
Also Vader is much more powerful than Mundi

what difference it would make? the bullet isnt gonna be faster then a laser and will be blocked as easily by lightsabers. it will just be easier to block using the force since its a physical object. retard idea.

In their behalf (And I don't know why I defend them but whatever), Sith are meant to be more powerful because of the Dark Side fuels them AND Sith have been "gone" for a thousand years or so, with Jedi sitting on their asses meditating with no real challenge for that time. No surprise they got their asses kicked, the funny part is that it was Sheev who did it, a jew that infiltrated the government to control it and plotted against the Jedi using the clones.

Why didn't they make a clone of Anakin and have like a billion fucking clones who can use the force?

>They

Because there wasn't a 'they'. Some Jedi who saw the galaxy consumed by war and going to hell decided the best thing he had to do was warn the Jedi Council. They kicked his ass out of there and then he went to Kamino to get a completely obedient clone army. 10/10 idea, but he got tricked by Dooku who ended up getting the clone army for himself and Sheev. But eventually Obi-Wan found out about the army and actually used it against Dooku and all of them. Didn't matter, it was Sheev's plan all along.

My point is, this was all the idea of that Jedi that got killed by Dooku and literally nobody cared about until Obi-Wan stumbled on the huge clone army like that.

This
Why do they solely use energy weapons when they know that Jedi can deflect them? They can't deflect projectiles.

I mean the empire could probably could have mass produced them.
Wouldn't they be invincible?

Well, I remember in the original SW Battlefront 2 there was a mission where people made a new batch of clones against the empire, that's why they discontinued the cloning in the army. They couldn't trust clones that could be triggered to betray the empire like the original clone army had been used to betray the Jedi. Mind you, Sith are kinda crazy and paranoid too. Making an army of Force users in a setting controlled by the dark side would probably have those Force users revealing too, on their own or because they're controlled. And I think not every clone would be capable of using the Force, as it was suggested in TFU2.

That being said, SW Canon is a fucking mess at this point and I don't know what's canon and what isn't, probably BF2 and TFU2 aren't canon anymore. It's better if you just don't think much about it anyway, sadly.

people moan about the lack of exposition in TFA (and rightly so) but the whole syfo dias thing in episode 2 still confuses the fuck out of me. it was never explained in any of the films.

Modern guns are called slugthrowers in the SW universe. The sand people use them in episode 1 and 4

Yeah, movie Sith aren't even big guys

Thing is, the whole fucking stuff about Syfo Dias is supposed to be shady and uncovered slowly. But it just wasn't, it was mentioned as a side note when it should be a huge plot point and then forgotten. AotC should have been even longer to explain it, but the movie was really long, and boring, as it was.

Because jedi can't just push energy away.

Jedi have telekinesis remember?

They could do this to your bullets.

Vader did this against Han's energy bolts in EsB too actually.

>2) stopping blaster shots is a new power made up by disney

i suggest you pay better attention next time you watch ESB

>projectiles are much faster than blaster shots

They are not you dumbshit.

Have you ever seen tracers in real life?

Wouldn't the bullets melt?

>2) stopping blaster shots is a new power made up by disney and didn't exist back in the prequals
t. reddit

>Youtubers have the absolute right answers

your like one of those idiots posting those vs. fight videos on "this comic book character vs. this fictional character" threads on Sup Forums

we could make a million threads about everything the prequels fucked up but the board would rather meme about how misunderstood they are and how TFA is propaganda trash

Literally everyone's seen the Plinkett reviews. Everyone understands the prequels are shit, and how they're shit, except for moronic contrarians. But Nu-SW is pathetically risk-averse corporate trash, ideologically compromised and just poorly made in important but less obvious ways. Plus it's happening now and not 15 years ago. Therefore you get a lot of discussion about it. Why is this an issue for you?

At least it's not capeshit with the whole marvel vs dc inanity and snyder worship