Russia has moved nukes to Kaliningrad

>Russia has moved nukes to Kaliningrad

Who will win and who will lose in the upcoming world war?

Why did the allies agree to Kaliningrad in the first place?

There will be no war. Please stop posting irrelevant threads.

>there are ICBMs and strategic bombers
>being this much afraid of short-ranged missiles
Ok.
>Russia has a right to place nukes in Kaliningrad
Nothing wrong about that.
>Who will win the in the atomic war
Turks.

russia is not a warmo-

good post

Hehe

>implying there are no american nukes in europe

>mfw people buy into the bullshit of ''Russia gonna attack us urrr pls save us NATO''
Russia is fucking with all of you and they take a malicious, almost orgasmic pleasure seeing the west piss their pants about them.

As far as we know those missiles are probably filled with cheap kvass and sunflower seeds.

You can trust us

What is it, 1978?

We have ICBMs that can reach any point of the planet being launched from any other point of the planet thanks to full nuclear triad and youre afraid of Kaliningrad?

>it's just a prank bro
>world leaders are retards who do this for a few laughs
leafs are dumber than americans swear to god

Back to Ukraine with you Leonid

>believing that world leaders have influence in the world

>it's da jews/illuminati/corporations/reptilians/banks

if you were an all powerful oligarch why not do stuff like this for shits

good for you man
just keep watching tv and believe politicians

you would do it because you're some poor peasant but I think a millionaire oligarch has other concerns than to shitpost irl

don't forget to change the tinfoil hat every week or so, so it doesn't lose it's powers and the aliens control your brain like they did to mine

This unironically.

>hey i just got nothing to answer haha you tinfoil fag

>surround whole Russia with NATO military bases
ok
>Russia made some nukes in Kaliningrad
OH MY GOD WE R GOIN 2 DIE PUTIN HACKCT DE ELECTIONS !!!!!!111one

take it for protection against the sneaky jew comrade

I read some news about Russia creating a nuclear torpedo capable of decimating huge coastal cities.
Isn't building that against the Non-proliferation treaty?

>You can trust us
Says the same country that went on record on how they wouldn't hesitate to invade the Netherlands if we ever put an American on trial in the International Criminal Court...

underneath all of the neoliberal newspeak americans are just as nationalistic and jingoistic as the chinese and russians
internationalism is cool and the Hague isn't a bad idea, but you're never in a million years going to convince Americans to recognize any supranational authority
we can't even get people to recognize federal authority half the time

Hey, we punish OUR OWN war criminals. Don't need you GLOBALIST ELITE to tell us what to do.

>but you're never in a million years going to convince Americans to recognize any supranational authority
Pretty much this.
It reminds me when the Abu Gharib incident went public. CBS interviewed citizens who were more angry at the leaker than the actual criminals.
Same with the Chelsea Manning leaks. They were FURIOUS at her but not the soldiers who massacred civilians while laughing about it.

If it goes “poof” it’s dangerous you know, regardless of age or range

People are still sore over how Chernobyl was handled too.