Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise... in Japanese?

Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise... in Japanese?

youtube.com/watch?v=ANHgt-42Z6A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pdLvN9MdGIg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takashi_Inagaki
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only tragedy is the Star Wars Prequels.

Hola reddit

The prequels are great.

The greatest.

Star wars?

Can someone deal with that shit.

One of the few good scenes in the prequels. Sheev trying to draw Anakin in and them having genuinely well written debate about Jedi and Sith, shame the rest wasn't as coherent as this.

What do you mean by "coherent"? In what way were the prequels difficult to follow?

In the way that most of the characters motives or decisions made sense

Such as?

wasted dubs

Your life is a waste.

rumor has it Tom Stoppard wrote that scene and a few others in the short time he doctored the script.
For my money he's the sole reason it's RotJ tier

Ok is this 9gag or just summer

And who the fuck is Tom Stoppard?

Why did Nute Gunray have to go to prison when he was blackmailed into blockading Naboo?
Why did he trust Sidious in ROTS that Vader wouldn't come to kill him when he utterly fucked him over in TPM?

why would the seasons change what websites you use?
do you have any websites you won't visit during fall?
the summer meme is a myth

this all started as ironic shitposting that retards took genuinely and now idiots pretend to actually like the prequels
it's Sup Forums at its """""""""""best"""""""""""

is that the voiceover guy from Legend of the Galactic Heroes doing Palpatine?

He wrote Rosencrantz And Guildenstern Are Dead

I had dinner with Tom Stoppard after a play at the Wilma a couple of years ago. He's definitely a child molester

t. Reddit Letter Media

>this appeared in recommended
youtube.com/watch?v=pdLvN9MdGIg

I would never trust someone whose name is Gunray. It's like being named "Rapist", or "Trump."

I liked Phantom Menace long before I found out what other people thought about it so I was quite annoyed to discover how seriously people take these films. They're not supposed to be some super deep shit, they're just fucking sci-fi. Oh no there's a silly alien doing goofy shit, how terrible! The extent to which people whine about a comic relief character like Jar Jar Binks is absurd.

Gunray did nothing wrong, he just didn't want to pay taxes man, cut him some slack.

Does that make him smart?

Unfortunately, no.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takashi_Inagaki

Why is japanese the only good asian language? The rest sounds like killing cats

With nothing wrong I meant nothing morally wrong.

Summer is almost over

Fucking Tyrone. Always showing up out of nowhere.

Korean is pretty pleasant too, but Chinese sucks. I think it's because Japanese has a lot of vowel sounds while every Chinese word is hard stuff like "dong."

His name is Gunray though so that cancels it out.

Tsuyoi.

prequels > OT > new shit