All Jokers welcome, even that tattooed one and that dead guy too

No Joker is too loony

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lihimTMXT64
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4YiqcEjHn18
youtube.com/watch?v=dYuYsh48MK0
vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_obj2u9hunJ1qamlhr.mp4#_=_
youtube.com/watch?v=gROKtojleQg
uk.ign.com/articles/2016/08/09/jared-leto-says-his-joker-would-enjoy-messing-with-superman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This seems like a chill thread, I want to kick back and relax here a bit here

jared leto was literal fucking garbage

the joker has class, jared leto played a filthy ghetto rat

>the joker has class, jared leto played a filthy ghetto rat

Other than the tattoos he was far closer to that portrayal than Ledger, who was basically a grunge rocker

ALL jokers?

Yes

even that superhero Joker from Earth 3

yeah, I mean, even THAT Joker isnt Leto.
The Batman's Joker actually really grew on me the most he was in stuff.

What about jokers named Maurice?

The batman's Joker is severely underrated and was mostly hated at the time pretty much just because "NOT MUH"

We're gonna need a lot of Batmen to rape all these Jokers

he looks awful and the actual character was good

I'm sad we never got this guy. He could do funny. He could do scary.

You mean like...

All the Jokers?

youtu.be/lihimTMXT64

No he was shit. Just because you don't like Leto doesn't make him less shit either sorry

Batman! Thia has gone far enough!

GOAT Joker signing in. The haters can eat dicks.

Also has the best henchmen

Honka honka!

Fuck yeah!

What did she do this time Gordon?

That godawful design will never look appealing...

>Leto to the left of Ledger
This bothers me more than it should.

Leto's Joker must go through a shitload of henchmen in a week since they're all wearing masks from which they can't see shit out from. Kind of makes shoot outs difficult.
(I also loved the henchmen though, especially the Batman mask and the panda)

What's the normal looking one from? Gotham?

>so what do you want me to do?
>just set up a bunch of knives in my room in a big circle. Like, with the tips pointing in? I want to lie down in the middle of the room and have it look like the knives are pointing at me.
>so how many knives do you need?
>at least fifty.
>where am I supposed to get that many knives? Can I use table cutlery or something?
>NO NO NO! THEY HAVE TO BE LIKE, BIG KNIVES. LIKE MACHETES AND BUTCHER KNIVES.
>how am I supposed to carry all that into your room?
>I don't fucking know! I just wanna look cool when someone walks in and sees all my crime stuff! Oh yeah, make sure you also bring like fifteen guns. They have to be in a pattern too.
>is that it?
>I also want a ball peen hammer for some reason.

YJ Joker was definitely one of his worst incarnations of the character. But I can't quite put my finger on why. You can tell he's bad but, what was it? The writing?

I was hoping this would be in the movie

I have confidence in his potential, he'd certainly be better than Leto.

>leto in there at all

Most of the people shitting on Leto don't read comics and think that Heath was the definitive Joker. Not to mention most of his scenes with him doing moremshit including professing his love for Batman to Harley as well as bragging about killing Jason and "breaking the Bat" cut by dumbfuck execs. Even what little of him was there was good.

terrible character design pretty good voice actor

>using the shit coloring version

best joker
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4YiqcEjHn18

...really? I have no issues with the material, but his delivery was a bit shit, in my opinion.

they where trying too hard to make him like Ledger

I know abridged series are not allowed but Young Justice Abridged has easily one of the best Jokers, performance and writing wise. Goddamn, I wish those guys had some official work, it would be fucking glorious.

I really liked him in the episode he was in, but I'm a fucking nerd who loves Brent Spiner, so I very well may have looked at the portrayal with rose-tinted glasses.

>NOT MUH
Fuck off. He was great.

I like it. It's subtle but still menacing and unhinged.
Pretty much what Ledger should've sounded like.
youtube.com/watch?v=dYuYsh48MK0

>b...b...but they cut all the good stuff you guise it would have b...b...been good
What was presented was a Joker who's performance was inconsistent and dull. Sure it wasn't terrible, but when you combine the lackluster showing with the utterly shit design, you have the worst live-action adaptation to date.

Serious Joker on Serious Earth

Man, a Joker who also could be Pagliacci.

Imagine a Joker crying hysterically, and stabbing someone over and over and over again.

Bipolar Joker.

...also Grampa Joker.

I will never understand how anyone could finish it.
>LOOK AT ME I'M SO ARTSY WITH ALL THOSE UNREADABLE FONTS
The art is good, but actually trying to READ the book gives me a headache.

There is no need to advertise the fact you have terrible, terrible taste.

Yeah. He's more of an archetypal Joker though.

Best Harley simply for the fact that she's fucking quiet the entire comic.

Yeah, Harley is easily the most overrated character in DC Comics at this point. Her character is basically Deadpool, but without 4th Wall breaks, and has tits

Jester is best-er.

I have a question, Sup Forums. Why don't we ever get a joker series?
I mean, he's popular as fuck. We get guys like deathstroke -no complaints there, I love slade-, but no joker. Seems weird.

>Hating on jester hair joker
>Hating on the one guy that made fighting with strait jackets look cool

>And then Gordon became the Batmech

It takes some effort, and I have to say, I have to wonder whether it really is worth it.

Joker just dosen't work that well without Batman.
also there was a joker comic series in the 70s

There was a Joker series, once.

It wasn't very successful.

And how do you envision it, anyway?

...Still, I wouldn't mind it. How about a five-part mini from his POV?

he could work as a hencheman

I think joker doing joker stuff would work.
What I mean is, stealing and killing in semi-funny way, mingling with the other rogues and giving them a hard time, challenging bats once.
Nothing huge, no big development or character changing event. Just joker sol.

because what, he doesn't wear a suit?

I want one featuring a henchmen.

because he dosen't act as Joker

If only he could actually be FUNNY for a change. Horrifyingly funny, in a gruesome way, but funny.

His goal should be to make Batman laugh, despite himself.

(Of course that happened at the end of the Killing Joke, but those circumstances...)

too bad new 52 joker isn't allowed to be funny

>Joker cards
>Makes jokes
>Looks like the guy but with longer hair
>Creepy laugh
>Tortures
>Uses amusement parks
>Insane
>Has Harley Quinn as a supporting character
>Clown themes
Oh wait, no Mark Hamil so that's not muh Joker at all :^)

His greatest shortcoming. They basically turned him into Mr.Zsasz with bleached skin and without the automutilation.

And the Dionysium shit... was that mess ever resolved? So is he 200 years old or what?

nah he is actually three persons

hamill is overated tought.
but the batman joker acted more like trickster

Still closer to being the Joker than Ledger. I mean what really does define a "Joker" anyway? Is it being close to the original first appearance in the comics? The BTAS? Jack Nicholson?

And lots of bottles of alcohol.

And fucking baby clothes... ugh.

No he acted like Joker. And Harley acted like Harley.

Seriously, the characterizations were spot on, even if they all looked different.

Yeah, NOW. But how long has that actually been the case?

And the three never ran into each other? Seriously?

It's such utter drivel. Where are they taking this silly idea?

>hamill is overated tought.
>but the batman joker acted more like trickster

Kind of an ironic combination there.

i think the three jokers is just a gimmick theu use to shock fans and gain readers. like clickbait. in the end it will be revealed that it was just a trick he played or that the other Jokers are from a different universe.
there is no way in hell Batman wouldn't notice there are different Jokers when he is "the worlds greatest detective"

The Joker is an INCREDIBLY boring character when he isn't fucking with Batman.

That's his whole point. He fucks with Batman. He has no other purpose and when you give him more of a motivation than "This'll piss of Batman" all his mystique goes with him and he just becomes an asshole gangster.

I do however like the idea that he does operate in the criminal underworld, and other criminals are fucking terrified of him because they see a side of him which Batman doesn't and Batman never will, but if that side is revealed to the reader then it could be revealed to Batman and thus loses its mystique.

Read Azzerallo's Joker series. It's literally a graphic novel from one of the Joker's henchmen's perspectives.

what side could that be?

It's not that there are three.

It's so Batman/someone can kill two of them and DC can milk death of the Joker for people who don't read comics and don't realise there are three.

At the end of Rebirth there will be one Joker again, and he'll be the one which the current Batman writer (possibly Tom King, possibly Snyder) wants to use. And as soon as the next writer comes along it will be their interpretation of the character.

The Joker is pure id which is why he works as a character and why so many interpretations of him work.

You know what, I liked Jared Leto's Joker. His performance was engaging and was seriously intriguing to watch. The growling, the sneers, being touchy with his hands and getting real close to people when he talked was great and intimidating.

I still hate the fucking DAMAGED forehead tattoo, although I liked the smiley tatt on the back of his hand and how it was used in the film. Hell, he'd just look generally better without most of tattoos, Leto just has the face structure for the character, especially with the shaved eyebrows.

I also liked the caps in his teeth. It showed that Batman most likely had knocked them out in the past. Also no Batman/Joker scene was disappointing, but I guess that can wait for the solo Batman movie, in which I hope Leto reprises the role.

The Harley/Joker Ace Chemicals scene was great, I only wish it was longer. Apparently it's extended in the novelisation.

>asks Harley for a machine gun while in Arkham
>puts Common in a situation where he is aware he fucked up and no possible way he is getting out with his life
>gift basket bomb
>takes the scientist's loved one as hostage to coax him into disabling Harley's implant
>then proceeds to inject the scientist with one of the implant-guns
>initially walks away from Harley after falling into the vat of chemicals
>leaves Harley to drown after his car dives into the river
>opens up on the Skwad with a golden AK-47

It's such a shame so much of his stuff was cut. If you watch the following video and you can just tell how annoyed Leto is with how the studio butchered his performance and minimised his role in the movie:
vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_obj2u9hunJ1qamlhr.mp4#_=_

The side of him intimidating the other criminals of Gotham.

Why when the Joker asked Penguin to jump Cobblepot says "How high?". And the side of him doing mundane shit like chemical experiments on new Joker toxins and what not.

Oh, and fucking Harley to reinforce the "honey moon" period of abuse.

Already read that, but I kinda want something from the animated timeframe, like that one greentext where Freeze's henchmen bust him out of jail because of loyalty and how Freeze was kinda more generous to them and their feelings.

Not to mention, why the fuck would one Joker be okay with two other schmucks stealing his bit? Even you rationalize Joker's portrayals where he's protective of his role as Batman's number one adversary as just being ONE of the Jokers, he would still be at odds with the other guys. It can't even be the classy cornball Joker people imagine by merging traits of his silver age and DCAU versions, the one who sees this as the role of a lifetime, because Snyder's Joker was all about being Dicklord Supreme in DotF.

Same i enjoyed Joker and Harley kinda like how i enjoyed Batflick. Its really such a shame they are in SHIT fucking movies. It pains me because i want to see more of these versions so we can at least have some decent information about them.
I mean fuck the squeezed mad love and death of superman into like 5 minutes??? WTF

I like the idea's and aesthetics of the DCEU but my god the execution and editing and everything else about film making is really bad.

Not to mention Joker is to them what Jack the Ripper would be to the American Mafia.

Criminals all have one thing in common, the need to be on the top. To make the most money, fuck the most bitches, own the most expensive house, ect.

And then comes along Joker and commits crime for the sake of committing crime. Murder and killing just for the hell of it, for fun. Maybe even to other mobsters.

Is milf Joker welcome?

He had rockin mutton chops though

Of course there's room for second best Joker.

Would it work if she had survived her suicide attempt? Like as a solo character?

This too. But also actively involved in the criminal underworld. Like, he's also a mob boss extorting people and whatnot but he doesn't even pretend to try and run it like a criminal enterprise.

>You know what, I liked Jared Leto's Joker. His performance was engaging and was seriously intriguing to watch. The growling, the sneers, being touchy with his hands and getting real close to people when he talked was great and intimidating.

I personally hated the growling and sneers.

He was just... so serious all the time. Even when he was getting all close to people and touching them, it always had this sinister/molester feel.

So this is where Ten went after being done with doctorin'

Yep.

youtube.com/watch?v=gROKtojleQg

>Jared Leto has been talking about his desire to see The Joker do battle with Superman onscreen, stating that the Crown Prince of Crime would relish facing off against the Man of Steel.

>We spoke to Leto while he was doing the promotion rounds for Suicide Squad, and asked what his version of the super-villain would make of Superman.

>“Ah, 'Who?' That would probably be his answer. 'Super-who? Superboy? He sounds cute. Tights? A cape?' "

>“Superman seems like a lot of fun though for the Joker. The Joker and Superman would be interesting to see onscreen because Superman’s so stoic and morally centred. I think that the Joker would really enjoy that. Superman is just the classic hero and the Joker opposite any her would be really interesting.”

uk.ign.com/articles/2016/08/09/jared-leto-says-his-joker-would-enjoy-messing-with-superman

If only the real reason Joker was tangling with Supes was to get at Batman, otherwise colour me uninterested.

Fuck you all I like this design.

This is absolutely hilarious.

I don't like his voice at all. Sounds like a bitch.

Birth of a super villain

I love this joker he is completely off his rocker

I honestly don't like when the Joker is super violent. The toned down versions in stuff like Batman 66 or even the DCAU are far more appealing.

this. Snyders Joker is pure cancer