German couple sentenced to prison for anti-Immigrant facebook group

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/08/german-couple-sentenced-migrant-critical-facebook-group/

>A German couple were taken to court and sentenced after they created a Facebook group that criticised migrants and the government’s mass migration policy.

> The couple, who live in the German town of Vierkirchen, stood accused of inciting hatred toward migrants via the Facebook group that the pair had created called the “Anti-refugee movement” (AFB). The group is said, by the court, to have been a clear incitement against migrants and as a result both 27-year-old Peter M. and his 26-year-old wife Melanie M. were found guilty of hate speech, Merkur reports.

>According to the court, the page, which has been taken down, in its first post stated: “The war and economic refugees are flooding our country. They bring terror, fear, sorrow. They rape our women and put our children at risk,” which along with a German flag as the groups profile photo, was enough to bring the couple to court for hate speech.

>The Facebook user who reported the page took a further step and reported it to their local police station in Lübeck whereupon police were able to ascertain that the administrator of the page lived in Vierkirchen and handed the investigation over to the local police.

>The judge in the case was unforgiving in his verdict on the site saying that “the description of the group is a series of generalisations with a clear right-wing background”. After sentencing Peter M. to a nine month suspended prison sentence and his wife to a fine of €1,200 the judge said: “I hope you understand the seriousness of the situation. If you sit in front of me again, you will end up in jail.

AHAHAHA

Sup Forumsfags SERIOUSLY think they'll be able to stop the Islamic takeover, when we've literally made it ILLEGAL for you fags to criticize us? Lmfao. We are CONQUERING YOU. We LITERALLY SEND YOU TO JAIL when you insult us. And you pathetic incels have the NERVE to act tough online.

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/german-police-carry-out-nationwide-crackdown-on-internet-hate-speech-1468429275
bbc.com/news/technology-36804363
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mfw not living in Germany

You have nothing to brag about, Sweden. Look how shit your country has become.

>he believes the memes about Sweden
Lmfao

>tfw nobody kills that judge
Germany yes!

>he thinks it is memes

Germany wins the cuck Olympics again

dont forget gestapo arresting 60 people for hate speech comments this july
>German police have carried out a series of raids, targeting people suspected of posting hate content on social media
>The aim is to tackle what police called "a substantial rise in verbal radicalism"
>Typical crimes included "glorification of Nazism [and] xenophobic, anti-Semitic and other right-wing extremism", they said
wsj.com/articles/german-police-carry-out-nationwide-crackdown-on-internet-hate-speech-1468429275
bbc.com/news/technology-36804363

Motherfucker, my brother lives in Sweden and he can confirm it's not a meme. He is seriously planning to move back to Finland because it's not that bad here.

I wish I could fucking do something about this!

IM SO FUCKING ANGRY. WHY CANT WE DO SHIT ABOUT ABOUT THESE SHITSKIN MIGRANTS AND TWILIGHT ZONE GOVERNMENTS???

they deserved it

They're trying to take away our Second Amendment, so they can take away our First. Always remember that. Buy a guy while you can and plenty of ammunition with it. Be prepared to defend yourself when (((THEY))) knock down your door.

Are you fucking stupid sven? You can be arrested in Sweden for criticizing immigration. You're just as cucked as Germany if not fucking more.

>9 months in prison for making a Facebook page

We need to firebomb German cities. These people are far beyond the point of no return.

Europe for niggers.
Africa for China.
Can't any body see what's happening?

PS vitamin D deficiency will be the end of niggers and arabs. They aren't made for the North.
China wins.

One day Sup Forums will realize that it shouldn't cite Daily Mail and Breitbart as sources, but it won't be this day.

>Buy a guy
You can't do that anymore, user.

At least you do not get put in jail for internet memes

Hopefully this leads to violent unrest, and this judge and politicians being guillotined

Lol, this is just like Nazis, but in reverse.

>You will tolerate the migrants! Otherwise it's to ze camps with you!
>Any opinions that aren't government approved, will result in a jail sentence.
>Speaking ill of the migrants will result in you losing your job.
>If it turns out that you have right wing ideologies, your children will be taken by the government.

It's so absurd it's actually beautiful.

>"the description of the group is a series of generalisations with a clear right-wing background"

Literally committing someone to a penitentiary for not being leftist. The only future is massive bloodshed, remember their names so they suffer the worst.

>comparing Daily Mail with Brietbart

>being this fucking stupid

> Volksverhetzung
>Er: 9 Monate auf Bewährung
>Sie: 120 Tagessätze je 10€

Honestly, with the way things are going and with tens of millions of migrants apparently headed towards Germany as we speak... being in prison is probably the safest place you could be in Germany right now.

>Lol, this is just like Nazis, but in reverse.

This time the Nazis win

Based Dagos

>After sentencing Peter M. to a nine month suspended prison sentence and his wife to a fine of €1,200

Patriarchy in action folks

No nigger, you need to do some fucking research. There is no return because a return would mean getting nuked by your fucking governments in the West. Fix that "democracy" your forebears died for, then we can take care of what it's doing here.

it's not beautiful its perhaps one of the most perverse things to ever happen to a people.

>Germany is fascist again

Jesus fucking christ, you niggers can never do anything right, someone annex them already

us too while youre at it

It's Fascism. Changing the label on it doesn't change the intent.

I'm sure the irony is not lost on the German populace.

I'd rather get the suspended prison sentence tbqh m8

Hey, SWEDES
ARE YOU GOING TO FUCKING ELECT SD?
Or are they too retarded?

And if they're too retarded
TRY TO BE A PART OF THEIR PARTY AND FUCKING CHANGE THE SYSTEM

>implying western government would invade germany a second time if they kicked out their migrants

Croatia has been doing that for years, and nothing has happened to them. You'd be fine.

>Burger thinks he knows more about the situation in Sweden than Finland and Denmark

fucking cute and no Sweden YES is not even a meme. In fact it is not even funny it is damn tragic.

>2007

2010 was a long while ago, Sweden is keked as shit, but it's not 2010 tier right now.

>Conquering
No, you mean continue to be allowed to exist.

It's called Communism Finn.

It's not a meme you dipshit, how about you come and live here before you spout bullshit?

Can Germans get arrested for posting on this site?

>Breitbart
Nice tabloid yellow journalism, very objective

>Buy a guy

Illegal since 1865.

>Sup Forumsfags SERIOUSLY think they'll be able to stop the Islamic takeover, when we've literally made it ILLEGAL for you fags to criticize us? Lmfao. We are CONQUERING YOU. We LITERALLY SEND YOU TO JAIL when you insult us. And you pathetic incels have the NERVE to act tough online.

Listen here shitskin - if there's one thing we whites are masters of, it's genocide. So don't push us. Final warning.

Why can't Germans do anything moderately? It's always extreme right or extreme left

Third reich is about how the German people are superior and must survive.

Fourth reich is about how German people are inferior and must be destroyed

This

They were not sent to prison. Get your facts straight.

This verdict will only stir up more hate against the government.

Germany hasn't had a decapitation in their ikea yet, Sven.

>which along with a German flag as the groups profile photo, was enough to bring the couple to court for hate speech.

Fuck off gercucks

>clear right-wing background

wtf! i love germany now.

So glad we have the 2nd to protect the 1st here in the states

>A fucking leaf
Nice country, definitely not stupid, useless and still on fire

what actually happened Tyskersvin?

Did they get a fine? Told to take the fb down? Or some other shit?

and what were their crime exactly?

>so don't push us
AHAHYUAHAHAQHAAHAHAHAHAH

FUCKING LMAO

We have LITERALLY MADE LAWS PREVENTING YOU FROM CRITICIZING US. We're CONQUERING YOU, and you won't do SHIT. You CAN'T do shit. You're a pathetic, pasty coward and you better not say SHIT to your Muslim master before I FUCKING SEND YOU TO JAIL. UNDERSTOOD? You OBEY your Muslim COMMANDER.

I love how pathetic and delusional you guys are. I mean seriously, how can you fags even PRETEND to be above us, when WE HAVE LITERALLY MADE LAWS FORCING YOU NOT TO CRITICIZE US? We are OPENLY SENDING YOU TO JAIL, and you STILL act like you stand a fucking CHANCE against Musilms. Lmfao. You're TERRIFIED of us, it's hilarious.

>don't push us
Why? What the fuck are you, an 18 year old weak VIRGIN going to do against us? You are ONLY brave on the internet, you have literally NEVER done any of the things you're talking about in real life. I'll continue to walk around britain and treat it as an Islamic nation, because you are too pathetic to do ANY of the things you dream of. Pathetic dog. Now fuck off before I send you to jail. Understood? You do NOT question your ISLAMIC CONQUEROR.

>Listen here shitskin - if there's one thing we whites are masters of, it's genocide. So don't push us. Final warning.

This. You refugee fucks are literally walking into a meat grinder. Get out while you can.

I've a feeling this is the same guy who made the gymcel copypasta on /fit/.

If you think about it maybe all the Germans should go to jail and they can be safe there. They would never send a refugee to jail.

A fine for hate speech plus suspended sentence.

Also the couple didn't even know our chancellor is female.

At least i am not being sent to prison for shitposting on normiebook
>You can be arrested in Sweden for criticizing immigration
Give me one example of this happening in Sweden.

Worst case scenario you get assaulted by a NGO and the police gives no fucks about it. But at least the police won't do it as in Gercuckany

>2016
>supporting IKEA

Its just illegal to say racist stuff and people report it. And since most of the people use the real name they are easy to find. It have nothing to do with where you post it.

so its considered "hate speech" in Germany to say "many refugees are criminals".

nice

Its not a meme mate. But at least we don't get STASI'd for shitposting on fagbook

All of this is just too bizarre to concern myself with it anymore. Let the sluts get raped, let the elderly get beaten to death. Let it all burn.
I hope ISIS takes over when i'm outtie.

It's honestly the most leftist shit imaginable. Judge with false sense of moral authority, perverting justice - wants to put anyone right-wing in the dungeon, and gives the woman a pussy pass "fine". Because in leftist fantasy land women have no agency and thus can't go to prison even if they murder all their children.

germany will be ok with milllions of refugees, everyone needs more immigrants to make babies, don't need UK in europe anyway, germany is happy with how things are going, germany is strong

>buy a guy

dude sauce me on that magic.

Croatia also wasn't banner force for the last major revolution against "democracy". You don't seem to be aware that ideological arrests like this have been the norm since long before EU officials decided they don't have to hide it anymore; the core myth of the evil Nazis having seen the light and become liberated to be tolerant world citizens is a main factor in keeping white populations controlled. It's ironically why the victor nations of the West all basically pay for our defense these days - by showing us to you as an example of a peaceful society that prospers more than ever in the current system, they can sell the discontent on this idea that societies always can get worse, and so your intellectuals and rebels are siphoned off to the left-wing from early on. This may seem crazy, but the method is there (American kids also get guilt trips about the Holocaust, for instance).

And where it gets worse: Should we fail to remember that playbook, your government will suddenly "remember" whom that bomb on Hiroshima was originally meant for. Your media would do a "Trump is Hitler" on how "Germany actually never learned and betrayed you for millions of your tax moneys and wants to kill the innocent peaceful Muslims out of deluded hate for terrorists that are not even representative of Islam" etc and before long that would be it.

With the current way, at least a few of our smarter ones live to wake up and join the diaspora to carry our culture on in exile. And the rest of us are stuck here, praying for the rest of you to do something about it. Because the police or the Antifa or even foreign services can simply come for us any time. There is nothing to stop them.

This is largely why we don't rise.

this is only the beginning of the end user

It's not even funny anymore man

What the hell happened to Europeans? WW2 wasn't bad enough to cause them to all become massive pussies overnight. Everyone recovered from WW1 in like a few decades

That's literally what the article says

If it ever got that bad in America I would send me son off somewhere and get all my guns together with my friends. Start the killing. 8 confirm this.

this tbqh.
I dont care anymore.
It just seems like all the people want immigrants from middle east so badly.
If this is what they want Im not going to try to save them and look like an idiot.

May sends her regards

>Those Nazis! We should arrest them for having an opinion that goes against the establishment!
Are Germans even capable of self-awareness or introspection?

See what happens when you give up your easy access to deadly weapons?

This is why liberals want to ban the 2nd amendment.

All of you who still have a second amendment should start using it on anyone who tries to suppress your free speech.

The Elite fear this more than they fear all the Dindus chimping out at once.

I'm with this german guy
You're not alone

Germany, relax you are going to give yourself a seizure. It will all work out fine. Just keep working on building a better EU that makes the UK want to rejoin.

No, I think the meme about Germans being eternal autists and assburgers is true. They even have no sense of humor, just cold, calculated deadpan perception. Autismo supreme.

My dad is part German and I swear he is always trying to find work. If it isn't fixing a roof, he will tear down a wall that looks fine just to do something. Fuck it is annoying.

SIDF pls go

WTB wall on german border
Call 1-900-TRUMP

Sean Bean looks fucking pissed.

holy shit

lol ur pathetic.

stfu pussy.

Oh god bruder, has it really gotten so bad? As a volksdeutsche I am always thinking of returning and establishing a life in the fatherland to help turnturn back the tide of population replacement, but is this a pointless idea, I wonder? Are things really beyond repair?

Be it Gestapo or Stazi

Police state comes natural to Germans

Here comes Islam

Kek is of will

Thank you.

Thank both of you, actually. I'm getting a little too worked up on this. The EU in its current form is most likely doomed, though I like the idea of a largely war-free Europe facing external threats as one; maybe we can try that again (with actual elections for who gets to define policy) when all the profiteers are removed.

>>The Facebook user who reported the page took a further step and reported it to their local police station in Lübeck whereupon police were able to ascertain that the administrator of the page lived in Vierkirchen and handed the investigation over to the local police.
Is there anyway to find the sjw prick who went above and beyond to do this? Seems like the kind of person who needs to be ruined online and irl.

Unfortunately no names were given to identify the person, unless someone lives nearby and can discern their identity for us.

See that's the problem. No one can ever remove the "profiteers". People want to help themselves more than others. The trick is just to give incentive to push them to do what you want.

Depending on where you used to live, it may not actually have gotten much worse, but the level to which the leadership in Berlin is now unabashedly on the side of foreign interest over the people is breathtaking even for me (and I have criticised that bullshit for some time).

At the current time, there's little chance with a traditional uprising. Should Trump take the elections and make good on his idea to cut down NATO spending, we should see a marked shift back to self-sufficiency and might just avoid the Great Migrant Welfare Collapse without too much death. Then we could likely use all hands on deck. But until then, be sure to stay where you are and save everyone worth saving.

>burger knows about Sweden
you nigger we can literally just walk into city and take a cruise to Sweden for 30 euro. Everyone I know has been to Sweden at least a couple of times.

look up Volksverhetzung polserbro

The best part is that they are exporting/enforcing these types of laws throughout the eu,esp the ost-block cunts. Then again the brits are known for this type of prison-for-tweets stuff

HAHAHHAHA, FUCKING GERMANY OMG!!!!!! XD