Tfw we won't get rid of Eternal Anglo until 2019

>tfw we won't get rid of Eternal Anglo until 2019

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/268173/countries-with-the-largest-gross-domestic-product-gdp/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-date-article-50-eu-referendum-result-europe-theresa-may-a7189851.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"They admit they don't even know which questions to ask when bargaining with Europe"

Jesus Christ. Just get the fuck out already so Europe can start thinking about its future.

Nobody takes Britain seriously anymore, they've effectively neutered themselves from having any political weight or influence in the EU... And now they're not even wanting to leave.

Like a beaten dog that's just whimpering in a corner.

They turned into a meme country by now.

Brexit isn't going to happen. They'll keep delaying it till everyone forgets it.

It's a very effective tactic.

But like the Belgian above said, how is this a good thing for them?
They will have neither a) independence; nor b) influence in the EU

It's a shitty position.

>literally Belgium talking about being taken seriously as a country

Nobody even thinks of you as a country, just some kind of pseudo-country that exists to be a piece of soil for the European government.

>moral development is a bad thing
Spoken like a true degenerate Anglo!

Brexit will happen.

The whites now have confirmation they're still a majority. They can easily go out and round up all dem minorities and kick em out.

It's going to happen, but Theresa May is going to develop an effective negotiation strategy and plan before going in. If she were to trigger Article 50 now, it would create economic anarchy.

Even though she wasn't for the Brexit by any means, I think she's the right choice for the negotiations. Boris would've triggered it right away and caused an international embarrassment for Britain. The nation can afford to bide its time and plan, and that's exactly what Merkel and her cronies don't want. They don't want a successful departure from the EU - they want it to be as messy and embarrassing as possible to keep their vassals in line.

Isn't it better for them to trigger it as quickly as they can, they don't have any influence on EU decisions by they are still paying, right?

They're scared of leaving.

>3 more years of EU butthurt

I literally can't wait, the non stop threads on Sup Forums started by yuropoors have been evidence of this

I swear you make every anti UK thread here

>Allowing a social liberalism superstate to decide for you what that moral development is supposed to be (hint: diversity, tolerance, multiculturalism, and all that top stuff)

How cucked could you get?

>fuck ur economy up
>dont actually leave

topkek and btw eu will be gone by 2019

>Getting rid of the Eternal Anglo
We tried for centuries. It won't happen anytime soon

frexit next

Lol the non country and the drunken bitch of Russia is talking smack about us?

>FUNNY ISNT IT

All this angry makes me moist.

Frexit means the entire collapse of the EU.

They'll have money.
You think politicans care for their country and what the people want in 2016?

Frexit means your peole vote to leave and you never do.

Ayy lmao

>entire collapse of eu

No just the mosque building industry

Wait, but if Brexit hasn't actually happened yet then what's with all these people blaming Brexit on a bunch of different things?

But that would mean they are just retards who are completely full of shit. :o

How will Remaincucks ever recover.

>wikipedia
lmao

statista.com/statistics/268173/countries-with-the-largest-gross-domestic-product-gdp/
Only because we had the balls to leave first and have more power in the EU than France.

>2019
>trust us goy
>would we lie to you

The Torah Party only care about money, and bumming each other.

The yank knows what's going on.

>keeping things in limbo
that sounds healthy for businesses

Take the pain now. Reap the rewards.

Even BR > Anglo now?

Huehuehuehueuhue

(And no, EU will not be gone even by 2109)

This just shows how incompetent todays politicians are.

Tories will be OUT in 2020 anyway.

They had their chance to return to their old ways, but they continued as shills.

No one likes the Tory party of T.May.

You'll never really leave, Britain. Either they'll keep delaying the actual brexit until demographics have changed enough that they can just rerun the vote or they'll leave and make deals so that Britain is still functionally a member of the EU. Either way, nothing will change.

Maybe they will get a status like Norway...

Norway pays for the EU more than England btw : )

Has to pay like a member but has no say in anything : )

Oh, also they have to pretty much obey all EU directives : )

>Europe can start thinking about its future

The EU has no future. Countries that contribute more than they take out - the ones that people give a shit about and have an actual history - know this.

What's big dave up too lately?cruising around pig farms?

Norway has already said it'll just block the attempt, and our guys already know that the Norway style deal is cuckery and is absolutely not acceptable.

Eu army is a fact now

BREXIT WILL NEVER HAPPEN
>they will keep delaying and delaying until people forget.

mark my words, globalist shills always win.

Hush up sweet leaf.

I figured he'd be packing his things to work for you yuropoors, like the rest of our failed politicians.

(((The indepent)))

>I want crippling economic insecurity for my country because it riles up continentals

Cutting off your nose to spite your face. Brilliant idea.

The longer they wait, the worse things get for everyone. It doesn't matter if article 50 is triggered next month or three years from now, nobody will have any idea what will happen until it happens. Plan all you want it doesn't make a difference if you don't know what you're planning for and everyone admits they don't know what they're planning for.

All this is is stalling, trying to avoid the inevitable, just like politicians always do.

>Slovakia and Belgium talking about influence and meme countries

Seriously. There is no reason to do this. I garun-fucking-tee in 2019 the'll come out and say negotiations have been shelved until 2022. Eventually the'll just stop talking about it and the EU, if its still a thing, will form some sub committee of unelected officials that just collect a paycheck to "negotiate an exit".

France is one of the founding nations, you asked to join later. Big difference, symbolically.

It's the Washington DC of the EU

this
Every thread about us leaving is pure quality

pathetic ex commie leach trying to act all high and mighty

Why did England even join in the first place I can understand poor European country's joining hell that's why Ireland and France where one of the founding members but why did England join and then not even embrace anything about the Eu?

Why are you singling out England out of interest?

I don't think you guys will leave at all..

>our guys already know that the Norway style deal is cuckery and is absolutely not acceptable
How did they learn that, asked the proles in a referendum?

Mainly because of Brexit to elaborate hasn't England always had a relativity decent economy?

Fuck off Slovenia, the EU needs to die.
I know your shithole nation likes to leech off of successful nation's welfare through the EU, but give it a rest.

Why join the Eu why not look for trade partners outside of Europe rather than come into a union they clearly don't like?

Is Belgium and Slovenia seriously talking about how Britain is a "meme country"?
>Belgium
>Slovenia

Can't wait for the EU to quietly overturn article 50 by the time they finally decide to stop dicking around in the UK and start an all out war

"""""moral"""" development.

Why does the EU have the right to choose what they believe is morally correct? IIRC most nations on Earth have laws against most things that are immoral already.

This can only have undertones that point to ideological conditioning.

POST YFW THIS BASED MAN STOPS BREXIT

>still not realising that all the immigrants voted Leave, because they're not EU citizens and therefore not affected by it, other than giving their cousin Aftab and his wife and 14 children and equal place in the queue to Hans and Pierre

RULE BRITANNIA YOU BUTTHURT FAGGOTS

Shout out to all Brexiters and Nationalists across the globe!

Isn't there some rule about a time limit for article 50 to be triggered or we will will somehow be prevented from leaving the EU?

Yurocucks never seem to understand unification = power. GB was cuck island until unification. France was cuck Gaul-land until unification. Germany was a fucking meme until Bismark came through.

If EU fragments off Europe will continue path to complete and total irrevelance.

Is that even legal? If you have to wait 3 years before you actually start doing the thing the people voted on for you to do then something is wrong. So much can change in 3 years time that you'd probably have to hold another referendum just to make sure that it's still what people want.

>ITT: """''''countries""""""" that are salty because there are going to be fewer EU bucks being fed to them

Sorry, we only listen to countries that can actually independently sustain themselves. If your country isn't Germany, France, the Netherlands, or Italy, stop talking because we don't give a fuck what you have to say.

Ireland gives money into the EU will you listen to us?

Come home dear UK, leave now and apply to be a US Protectorate , like Puerto Rico, let us (((take care))) of you ;)

>3 more years!!
>6 more years...
>uh... 10 more years...
>20 more years
>meanwhile, half of the EU countries have already left

this is some hotel California shit

>women "leaders"
why the fuck do you guys allow this to happen?

>UK literally had to pay £17 billion to bail you out not too long back
Sorry, nah

>hold another referendum

Thats probably the plan all along.

Economic anarchy would straighten shit out very fucking fast.

But now that our economy is recovering we put more money in than we get out

I would be amazed if Brexit happened to be honest. All the leaders of it ran once the vote came through and activating Article 50 would break up the UK with Northern Ireland and Scotland leaving due to the amount of money they would lose.

Can the UK afford the Falkland Islands anymore as they need to trade with the EU.

>Belgium

I get off on Europoor butthurt.

They're so mad that we're leaving them to their Islamic hordes and that they're losing British funded gibmedats!

>You'll never have a referendum
>You'll never win the referendum
>You'll never actually leave the EU

A pattern is forming. We're leaving the EU. Get over it. Only an idiot would go into a negotiating room without having spent time prior preparing.

He's not aquafresh, he's a Brit immigrant. He's practically in every thread.

Basically Westminster was caught pants down by the referendum result. They had zero preparations for what happens if the UK votes to leave.

Now they're scrambling to negotiate trade deals asap, so that they don't crash their economy before triggering art 50. They realise once they start the process, the markets will price that in.

>mfw Britcucks realise they fucked themselves with the Leave vote and now are desperate to cope with it

Whats the fucking point of a referendum for independece if it's going to be delayed like this? What, are they going to put it for 2025 when 2019 hits?

Lol fuck off lefty

Let's be honest, every continent monkey that has posted here is just butthurt Britain is the only country with the balls to leave this EU mess. Once again it's us Brits who are leading the way to freedom in Europe. It's getting quite repetitive tbqh.

The EU will collapse and it will my Anglo body with joy watching it.

How does it feel that it's us Brits that have prevented a unified Europe yet again?

Not really. The moment Article 50 is triggered, Yurup has all the power since we'll be on the clock for just 24 months of negotiations.

The longer it's delayed, the better the UK's negotiating position.

If there's one thing Brits are good at, it's wrapping shit in mountains of red tape and waiting until the other side capitulates out of terminal boredom.

Article 50 won't be triggered until we've already got most of the important negotiations hammered out, it'll be largely symbolic.

Fuck me these are some new levels of Autism I can respect why Anglo's want to brexit but Jesus you're delusional

I don't think there's a politician I hate more than this beak-nosed, privacy raping, freedom hating, wrinkled up, fake smiling, ugly old cunt.

The thumbnail in the OP is enough to make me want to projectile vomit.

Kill yourself Europhile.

Shit nations like yours is the reason the EU has to be put down.

Name one thing that I said that is incorrect.

You can't.

Brits are free and continent monkeys can't stand it. Fucking kek. I hope the migrants consume you all.

There's not much the EU has to negotiate. You just get the same status as any other non-EU country.

The only serious thing the EU has to negotiate is how you are going to extricate yourself from different past financial obligations. I think you have to make some payments before you can leave. If not, the EU won't sign any deal with you.

>OP didn't even link the article
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-date-article-50-eu-referendum-result-europe-theresa-may-a7189851.html

It's about article 50 maybe getting delayed until late 2017 from anonymous sources and uses 2019 because Article 50 gives them 2 years to leave aka 2019

and that is a bad thing all of the sudden?

>The only serious thing the EU has to negotiate is how you are going to extricate yourself from different past financial obligations. I think you have to make some payments before you can leave.
All the obligations run out in 2020. EU budget plans are for 7 years and that's when the current one ends.

You seem to believe that anybody outside of Britain besides meme country's gives two shits about Britain if Germany or France left the Eu then my jimmys would be rustled

Hopefully we will. Numerous countries have already come forwards looking for trade deals with the UK. Hopefully Ireland won't be too negatively affected if we leave the single market. Trade barriers and a low value pound won't be good for you as we're your largest European export partner. I'm sure you'll do fine though.

>economic anarchy
A free market? Oh no...