Uruguay is literally the whitest country right now on the planet

uruguay is literally the whitest country right now on the planet.
argentina is second.

really makes me think.

Other urls found in this thread:

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2009/12/how-argentina-became-white/#.Wnpr9fROk0M
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1469-1809.2009.00556.x/abstract
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reminder that Uruguay is a BLACK nation

Wtf I hate Argentina and Ur gay now

>uruguay is literally the whitest country right n
stopped right fucking there

Can relate

you're the baldest guy on the planet

kek

whiter than america

We both have a lot of German-descended people, do we not?

In all seriousness, no. I get that the memes are funny, but let's not play pretend.

That is objectively wrong.

Are you so sure of that?

I've said this before but I always find it funny how much flak Argentina got for le we're white meme. No different to the US and Americans are arguably far worse or more deluded about themselves

ahhhh... brazil and la abominacion... truly the most aryan of countries

>Deflection

I never said Brazil was white. But I am saying is that America is objectively whiter than Argentina, and you are in denial of your mixed heritage like the rest of latin america.

you have no idea of how this whiterness competition makes you look dumb

It's true

i understand... ive been to salvador where 99 percent is black... the things i saw, era tudo muito horrivel pra falar serio...

>Literally ignoring the message to keep white identity delusions.

Pathetic.

I could make a huge amerindian racist reply about what I saw in Rosario, but I unironically not racist

>white identity delusions

my familiy is white, my ancestors were european and not a single one was native indian or black, all of my friends are like this, when i went to europe people thought i was from france, i have a french surname, i am white i do not know what else to tell you, im not being racist at all

That's great pal. But still does not change the fact that Argentina is in fact, a mixed nation.

whiter than america for sure, at least for buenos aires

argentina is white. Culturally, linguistically, architecturally, racially etc..
I hate to admit, but they are white.

I saw statistics showing Argentina was around 80% European

Yes, Aryan paradise

He is a jealous pardo projecting.
Argentinians are white and based.
I wish i was argentinian.

Hello

Why is colombia brazil like shithole, why couldnt you just turn out to be cool and unique such as Peru and Ecuador

suomi

ECUADOOOOOOOR

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAj

>No different to the US and Americans are arguably far worse or more deluded about themselves
Except we aren't. We generally know/admit what we are.

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/

Argentinians...

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2009/12/how-argentina-became-white/#.Wnpr9fROk0M

Argentineans carried a large fraction of European genetic heritage in their Y-chromosomal (94.1%) and autosomal (78.5%) DNA, but their mitochondrial gene pool is mostly of Native American ancestry (53.7%); instead, African heritage was small in all three genetic systems (

not a big accomplishment nowadays desu

>Ordem e progresso

>I saw statistics showing Argentina was around 80% European

Maybe on average but 53% have native female ancestry and many of that 53% consider themselves white.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1469-1809.2009.00556.x/abstract

too much italian blood tho
"every man for himself" mafia mentality leads to endless corruption
same happens here btw, we're doomed

Argentina, along with every other spic "nation" needs to be burnt to a crisp then burnt again.