Give me some openly misogynistic movies Sup Forums

Give me some openly misogynistic movies Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bcNGYRKBfHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bad Santa

>fiction

What did he mean by this?

lol 500 days of summer wasnt misogynistic, you're supposed to take Summer's side in the movie

What's wrong with you alt right pussies?
Don't you love your mothers?
Have you really never encountered a strong female role model in your lives?

What did he mean by this?

basically all connery/moore bond movies

The message I got is that they're both culpable.

Yeah, I love my mother, but no I have never seen a woman who I thought would make for a role model. Ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=bcNGYRKBfHA

it's possible to love and hate something at the same time. I can hate whoever I want for any reason I want

They just cannot comprehend why no woman will fuck them, so to protect their fragile egos they claim not wanting a neckbeard autist bf is some sort of mental illness shared by all women.

Agreed. We need a revolution.

You should get out more, and meet more people.

>What's wrong with you alt right pussies?
Not alt-right
>Don't you love your mothers?
Yes I do, what's contradictory ?
>Have you really never encountered a strong female role model in your lives?
What kind of stupid question is this ?

Pretty much every movie that doesn't pass the Bechdel test

I have a revolution in my pants for you baby

So alt right is just a blanket term for "people I don't like, want to start arguments with, or want to discredit". Good to know.

Actually this.
Women != Roasties.

Didn't know about this thanks, but it's too wide. I'll check it next time I want to see a movie though.

>!=
I like you.

cringe

Why are you even answering my questionnaire? Who are you?

Are you suffering from alt right tourettes? Surely there must be a cure

>question clearly not directed at me
>I'm going to respond anyway!

fuck off attentionwhore

Wasn't that whole thing a joke on Bechdels part and then everyone took it seriously and now it's all she'll ever be known for?

You should go back. This is a thread about misogynistic movies, if you don't like it you don't need to reply. Go on and make your own thread about empowering movies, if you want.

90% of indie comix are autobiographical.

so you're telling me the bechdel test came from the mouth of an FAT NIGGER dyke?

fuck the retarded thing, have no idea how even SJWs want it to happen.

I mean it's a comedy script, but it's meant to poke fun at the ridiculous of scripts almost never showing two women talking to each other about things besides a man

Miss March (2009)
The Civil War on Drugs

>fat nigger dyke

read the global rules then fuck off back to the containment board of your choosing

Women are the enemy

>implying there are not literally scientifically demonstrable differences between the way men and women think and operate

we are NOT supposed to exist in parity

on the day of the rope all women will hang

statistically speaking this cartoon bulldyke went home and beat the shit out her blonde cutie gf because she made eyes at the neighbor across the hall who wasn't a bald black woman.

>if you meet 100+ women, one will be good
I mean it's true, but not really a counter-argument to other user.

>strong
>female
>role model
so much oxymoron

The fact the term was spread by media Jews should have been a red flag.

They're really ramping up the attempt at a "raid" or whatever they think they're doing. Safe to disregard everything that seems abnormal.

Yes, and statistically speaking every third woman is raped.

>what are social constructs
>hurf durf muh hunter gatherer roles

How can someone know if a movie fits all those requirements just by looking at the poster

>1 post by this ID
Quality bait you managed to get some (You)'s so fuck off

OP never said he was misogynistic, just that he wants to know movies that have misogyny in them.

>you can only hate women if you are alt right
Ever heard of gay? yep, thats me, i hate women and i hate my mother.

>Look, I posted it again!!1

OOPS

>i hate women and i hate my mother.
It sounds like you're a woman, not a gay.

Does a woman that is raped several times count as one or more rapes statisticaly?

Calmos is not the best Blier but there are incredible moments and dialogues. He would be sent to jail for writing and filming this nowadays.

Include me in the screencap

Most of these guys were raised by narcissistic single women and had to deal with seeing a man who isn't their father hold and cuddle their moms. I bet you anything that boys raised by divorced parents are more misogynistic, on average, than those raised in normal households.

I agree. First half is amazing but the end is a complete disaster. I have only seen Les Valseuses and Buffet Froid and Calmos is definitely his weakest film from the three.

Lol what movie is this?

Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia
The point is that those guys are actually a gay hitman couple

I hate my mother but I love my mommy~

>tfw this will never happen in a film again
i laughed so hard

roastie detected

>strong female role model
>female role model
>for a man

For fucks sake

>I bet you

everything david lynch has ever made

not sure how this is misogynistic

if anything it made me feel horrible for mothers who have to deal with autistic sperg sons who ruing their lives

>there will never be a Rambo meets Godzilla movie
hold me bros

Yep. Just like "Libtard".

Gone girl

But liberals are literally clinically retarded.

>What's wrong?
A lot of things, how about for you?
>Don't you love your mothers?
A depressing leech who never pulled herself out of the gutter and literally lived off of men her entire live scot-free? Yes, but only for biological reasons.
>Ever encountered a strong female role model?
Sure, just none are coming to mind right now.

1980's movies about high school, college, ski resorts, summer camp, and pretty much anything.

Start with the Porky's trilogy.

They didn't give a fuck. They lived in what was at the time a free country where anyone could make anything, and if you didn't like it then you could just watch something else.

No they were both annoying cunts.

it's funny because I love my mother and she absolutes HATES modern women. they're all entitled whores who need to learn to be subservient to their husbands, rather jump from nigger to nigger like some kind of animal.
this is her talking by the way, I just agree with it 100%

Actually I agree with him. I dislike TS generally but in this movie she looks especially condescending

Breakfast Club?
Friday the 13th?

I can kind of see what you mean but you have to be more specific.

Personally I don't think women in Jason series are that bad though I can see what feminists would whine about

>all these triggered virgins
Good job user

Friday the 13th, or slasher in general, are very supportive and degrading of women. But, if you look closer... it is simply degrading of people. Using them as sex objects (both genders) and death objects (also both genders).
However, the main lead is usually a woman. And they are the underdog in that film as they not only are capable of surviving (morally, because they were the only ones who were opposed to the degrading shit others went through. Nudity etc), but sometimes killing the guy as well.
If you look at Friday for example, the villain is a supervillain. Superhuman strengths, and he certainly looks like something out of comicbooks. Yet he was beaten by a mere civilist. Not a superhero. Just a person.

Does he commit a massacre with a bow and arrow?

Lol but you're both liberal and fucking retarded