What are your thoughts on modern women in the West?

What are your thoughts on modern women in the West?

Thanks to feminism, women now are cool with getting pumped and dumped. They like to scream about "muh choice" but they've always had that

>tanning
Gross.

#degenerate #narcissistic #stupid #sluts

Went down the shitter just like everything else

Let her slut if she wants to slut.

Reprobates

The average modern woman is a horridly disgusting narcissistic degenerate, the average woman would rather throw their baby in the toilet than be a true woman and raise children.

They secretly want a patriarchy more than we do.

But they know they aren't getting it, so they let countless guys fuck them as a substitute.

In my experience, girls who bitch about rape and patriarchy aren't angry at society, they're angry at themselves for not being able to get off.

>modern women in the West?

made for African Dick

Modern women simply have been given everything. Men have given them the right to vote, equal pay, equal job opportunities.

And now they've brought in a bunch of mudhordes and are wondering which group is going to take those rights away first.

Tattoos, lose morals, lack of work ethic, parasitic mentality, and quickly becoming on par with the jewish lobby when it comes to fucking up politics.

Degenerative and sad

this guy gets it

>the eternal kraut strikes again

this guy also gets it

what really pisses me off is how widespread this shit is thanks to globalism
I can open up facebook and look up young women from my local area in bumfuck nowhere rural Italy and see similar shit as I see from screenshots took from all around the western world

I mean it's not as bad when it comes to it but in just a generation or two things changed a lot, and the coming internet generations are likely going to be fully shit.

A girl knows how to take a black cock

lewd

Absolutely insane, with a few normal ones blending in and too afraid of revealing themselves and being torn apart by the savage horde.

Tired of listening to nagging women, supporting them. Much better after kicking the bitch to curb. They are a life support system for a pussy, but other than that... no need for them.

Woman are exploiters of male tax $$$. Especially American women. Forget pussy but your wallet is getting fucked. The first few years of their adult lives are spent in college doing useless degrees (nobody gives a fuck about art degress unless you're the best) and getting fucked by the rich kids (chad) who will land a job via daddies company.

But seriously, (most) women are like children. Treat them like that and they'll like you a whole lot more. What do children love? Icecream. Except women like kitchen islands and tandem bicycles. I wish someone had told me this sooner.

t. virgin

>You're a virgin if you don't put women on a pedestal

Literally the ironic white knight mantra.

>Did you defend me on the internet slave?
>UHMMM YES MLADY
>Have you called him virgin, gay and basement dweller for discussing my power
>UH UH
>Very well goy, i will reward you later with some vaginal slime that will make you even more submissive, obedient and willing to vote for Hillary
>THANK YOU MASTER

Nigga, the only people complaining about sluts are the virgins insecure with their own sexuality. Everyone is fucking but them, so they're (you're) bitter

>i'm bitter because the white knight says so

as a married man whose wife wife wants kids

youre a fucking retard

im terrified both of raising a child in this environment & that fucking inbred morons like you are real

They're pretty shit because they feel EMPOWERED and somehow that makes them behave like stupid human beings, it's not like they didn't had the same rights than before, except abortion in some cases, and I understand why they complain about it.

Fortunately I'm friends with two non-degenerate wymin and I love them, both of them go to stem careers and their bfs as well, I think there's a pattern here...

What I meant to say, you guys ought to stop seeing social media, you'll always see the worst there. Join a club related with outdoor activities/science (beware of wymin in code)/art even! There's a chance to find, not a redpilled, but a decent woman.

Hell, I even found two honest girls like that in okcupid, who wants the same rights for everyone and recognize that this ~grll power movement~ its kind of a fraud.

tl;dr yes, there are shitty girls, yes they're majority specially in globalised countries/cities. but there are ones who arent like that, strive to known them.

Holy shit you're pathetic.

.t Chad

>smokes
>tatoo
>18
>#ass
>#naked
>#donttellmyboss

it kinda succs that women are like this know

Lol. Okay okay, let me tell you the general story.
While you're playing dota and pining over that one girl, she's getting dicked by several big badboys.
After you get your degree and you're solid in life getting $$$
>Oh user i like nerdy sensitive guys
After your first kid you'll stop having sex, and you'll basically be a slave to her family.

Nah man, fuck that. Pump and dump your way through your 30's. Very few women deserve your $$$.

Dis PAYBACK for 400 years of slavery cracka

>#donttellmyboss

anyone know where she works?

> i am too dump to think about the ramifications for anything beyond muh dik

t. degenerate with N count > 80; hate sluts

Women love ice cream too

>red ass hair

Some snooping around on her instagram reveals that she works at a Kay Jewellers in San Antonio.

It is not too late user, join me

>all these cucks in the back

Whores who should be raped until they know their own place.

Sup Forums - Sour Grapes

Typical muh dick argument. Yet more proof that niggers as animals and should be sterilized.

It's great. I can fuck tons of really shallow white women and dump them. The same bitches who looked at me like garbage in high school are sucking my dick to look like they're not racist and I'm not sure you guys understand how funny that shit is to me.

Seriously, though, I don't think you guys are looking at it the right way. These are not the kind of girls you wanna marry and they don't say shit when I drop them. Of course, I don't think it's wrong for you guys to want them to stop fucking every minority in sight. Even I'm a little fucking cautious now because I don't want to get involved in a major coal-burner.

For now, I guess I can just enjoy fucking as many of them as I can while this retarded globalist multiculturalism thing lasts.

Modern women of the west (particularly white women) are spoiled, entitled, and rebellious whores.

>virgin
Check
>white knighting
Check

Come on numale cuck, keep posting. We can get a bingo

Settle down Achmed

I blame the men, personally.

We've all become such beta nu-male pussies that we pretty much allow them to get away with all of the shit they do.

White boi is proud to be a virgin. Lmao, you can't make this shit up

Women these days want to be man-handeled and dominated by alphas, and they want attention. Thats it, end of story.

>virgin
You've already used that one, use another sissy cuck

>Women these days want to be man-handeled and dominated by alphas, and they want attention. Thats it, end of story.

Too bad you're 12

Wild animals that should have their freedom to express themselves and their voting rights taken as soon as possible.

But why Rick and Morty

Nigga, virgin is an insult, but you embrace being an abnormal person. This shit is mind boggling

>We've all become such beta nu-male pussies that we pretty much allow them to get away with all of the shit they do.

you'd be called an abuser and jailed

does everyone actually get off to blaming themselves these days? that's the actual problem and why you're the kind of blubbering pussy you're talking about

what a ugly flat ass.

Who said I was a virgin?
You're a numale cuck who is on his way to a bingo. Keep posting. Maybe defend sluts some more like the sissy cuck you are.

He might not be far from the truth thought.

>be type one diabetic in America
>polar opposite of free healthcare

Forever a wage cuck.

>tfw playing Pokemon Go for a few hours.
>See more BM/WF couples than white couples.
Truly sad to see how women flock to those imported apes.

Spotted the nu male

The only people who use it as an insult are dirty drugged out hippies after I tell them to put a leash on their dog.

Its fine by me because I got to see their dog run over moments later.

>Rick & Morty
bitch please

>feminine dicks
>gay
wtf

quintessentially british

wonder how much she got paid

What are you talking about? Western society definitely caters to women unlike most other cultures. Most of these modern women are extremely vulnerable to media sentiment and advertisement.

And fuck it, just kick her to the curb if you can get something better.

that ID tho

ahmed please kys

me on the left

spoken like a true teenager

>Offended by the word cuck.
check only faggots go around calling people names.
>rick and morty I find it funny
Love that show
Those are the only ones that fit.

Sup Forums isn't even more degenerate than it already is only because most people on here aren't offered the opportunities.

Nah, i'm moving to Poland.

> only faggots go around calling people names
> calls name-callers faggots

I'm pretty the sure the words in quotations are what make the nu male

No i literally mean the only people I know who go around calling people names are gay. :)

Nah, we're the products of degeneracy and appreciate stable families and tradition unlike the mass media brainwashing you got from education. Call it post-ironic

But the Brit blacks were never slaves.
This makes as much sense as BLM in England protesting for shit America did 200 years ago.

I want to lick that asshole.

>Thanks to feminism, women now are cool with getting pumped and dumped

Good. Easier to bang a whore on the side and be able to never talk to her again on a whim. Also, it takes power away from women because the only thing they really have is their body (vagina), and by making it more easily available that gives them basically zero power in society.

Feminism hurts women in literally every way, but they are too stupid to realize this and for some reason think it's empowering. It's great.

>when I was 18

She is fat as fuck.

>playing pokemon go
>sees a couple
>muh race mixing
>really just a sad wite boi who's a nice guy
HAHAHAHAHA

There is absolutely nothing gay about liking penises AS LONG as they're feminine.

Girls with penises = not gay
Men dressing up as girls with penises = gay

Fella got a point

>how can you think x is x?

top kek

Bestiality allowed in Puerto Rico ? Fucking degenerates

Islam’s real challenge to Western society is not terrorism. With a bit of resolve and common sense we can always defeat this filthy thing, and most Muslims would (in my view) be as happy as us if we did.

No, the challenge comes from Islam’s near-total monopoly on things we used to value quite a bit and then totally gave up – female modesty being one of them. And yes, I know that plenty of other things, much more controversial, come with the package.

Pictures of Egypt’s veiled and covered Doaa Elghobashy, right, competing against bikini-clad Western opponents in the Olympic beach volleyball, are very thought-provoking.

You don’t have to go more than 100 years back to find Western women who would have had much more in common – in attitudes and dress – with Ms Elghobashy than they did with her near-naked rivals.

I often wonder if our society will sicken and tire of its seemingly endless relaxation of rules. Such things have happened before. If it does, the Muslim religion may be very well-positioned to lead the counter-revolution. I don’t want this to happen. I just think it might.

- Morality Man

Even the stormcucks are admitting their race is dying. He he he. I love being black and reading all these posts.

>don't give a fuck
>don't tell my boss
9/10

It's not only about me but it shows how the foundation of society crumbles when the white men are replaced by niggers. Women don't care about maintaining society so they pick the destructive and aggressive men that make them wet.

I fuck, and i still think that most young women are degenerate sluts

Well said, and this is coming from someone who hates Islam more than anything.

The truth is, Islam would not be spreading were it not for our own weakness and complacence.

I just would think Steven Universe or Gravity Falls or some other cuck show like that. Rick and Morty seems like an odd choice.

ID IS KEK HE HAS SPOKEN

>That ID
Kek has spoken

THIS IS A SIGN FROM THE LORD KEK HIMSELF HE TRULY SPEAKS IN RIDDLES CAUSE HE HAS CHOSEN TO MANIFESTATE IN A WHITE KNIGHT KEK POSTS MEANS THAT HE IS WILLING TO FORGIVE

Cosigned as a fellow married user

I fear our kids would either be bullied by mexicans and nigs or grow up to be degenerates or cucks.