Every single thing Lion plays with is either blue or yellow

Every single thing Lion plays with is either blue or yellow.

Other urls found in this thread:

voices.nationalgeographic.com/2012/10/09/weird-wild-rare-maned-lionesses-explained/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Steven absolutely couldn't get the Blue/Yellow/White shirt away from Lion.

Interdasting.

all according to keikaku?

>deepest lure

Lion pink diamond confirmed?

I cant think of a better oirign for Lion other than him being Pink Diamond at this point honestly.

Lions hair does look similar to that one leaked photo of pink diamond, not sure if the pic was confirmed real or not

Good observation OP

Because Lion is Pink Diamond, after Rose rebounded gem corruption at her. Lion is subconsciously searching for the other Diamonds.

I don't have much use for this information, but I appreciate it nonetheless.

Thanks OP.

It was confirmed fake.

That box is brown

It has yellow lettering.

Also, brown is kind of like a dark yellow.

>Seriously, when did you even have a cat?

Daily reminder that Pink Pearl is for storing your things, so feel free to put them inside her.

All of them.

At the same time.

She can take it.

*heavy breathing*

Forstadoweng

Rebecca Sugar's cat is also named Lion

aren't Lions color blind?

Cats don't see the color red very well.

if this has nothing to do with diamonds, I will eat my hat

Taco hats don't count user.

holy shit

i just thought that was because color theory

Him being the other half of Rose?

they also are not pink and living pocket dimensions.

SUCROOOOOOOOOOSE

So what about the light up bracelets that presumably steven puts on him in "Crack the Whip"

That's a pretty interesting catch, user.

Rose was really big, I wouldn't be surprised if lion is one half of Rose.

What about Steven's shirts?

Maybe the art director decided that blue and yellow pastels bring out his colours the best.

Most animals have two colors

Don't know off hand what cats can see, but dogs actually see in blue and yellow.

Humans have three.

And Mantis Shrimp have 16! HA, we win again humans!

it's all in how you mix the two

You mean most mammals. Birds, reptiles, and fish have 4 opsins, so many of them can see ultraviolet light, and/or discern color better. Insects, I'm not really sure about, but I recall hearing that some of them having problems seeing reds.

Turns out they actually suck at differentiating shades of colors from each other. We use our three opsins to compare outputs to each other and see a smooth spectrum of color. Mantis shrimp seem to have more segregated bands of color vision, without comparing to each other. They do get UV and polarized light, though.

>other half of Rose

why do you retards exist
how do you misinterpret Rose telling Steven that she is half of him

>they also are not pink and living pocket dimensions.
Your Lion must be defective. You should trade it for a newer model.

Looking back at the scene when Greg and Pearl dance. Foreshadowing.

lion has to have been affiliated with rose at one point. and Jasper talking some shit about rose while she was being corrupted, and bismuth saying some shit too makes me think rose is a bad bad person.

Pretty interesting.
So does this mean Lion is a corrupted Gem monster aka Pink Diamond

Its gonna be revealed that Rose was actually pretty fucking evil. Screencap this

i was having my doubts
but look at this shit

Fake. The "leaked" image had a CN logo on it. CN logo only appear when the episode is actually broadcast.

Real leaks like yellow diamond never have them.

Rose turned Pink Diamond into a fucking lion

THE COMPLETE MADGEM

Okay I'm sold.

It's orange.

>rose created the corruption process
>all the corrupted gems on earth are HER fault

Do you think Bismuth would be pissed if she knew that the reason she didn't get corrupted was that pink diamond saved her in her mane?

But lion is called a he. So is pink diamond going to be our first male crystal gem?

No the letters are yellow on the Box. Are you color blind?

>First male crystal gem
>What is Steven

If Rose was ideologically opposed to what Bismuth wanted to do, you'd definitely think that she'd also be opposed to this.
Also, Lion doesn't display any of the quirks (read: lack of sapience, mindless aggression, or a monstrous form) that any of the other observed corruptions thus revealed have.

I'm still of the opinion that the Diamonds did it through light, and that this is why so many Gems wear eye protection, but i dunno how it was done

a mistake

They're fucking golden.

That explains why he likes Lion Lickers so much.

Rose did whatever she did with Pink Diamond thousands of years before Steven was born, so if she really turned her into a lion, it would mean lion is the first male gem

BUT lion has no gem, white diamond was supposed to have a diamond on her forehead, it's shown on the wall of the Moon Base

when Amethyst transforms into various animals, she always has her gem on her chest, why doesn't lion has a diamond on his forehead?

Fuck off Charles

>Also, Lion doesn't display any of the quirks (read: lack of sapience, mindless aggression, or a monstrous form) that any of the other observed corruptions thus revealed have.
It's not that different in behavior from Centipeedle once it was tamed.

No steven is the first half human male gem. Not a full fledged male gem stupid.

Does he not also have an affinity for white? Shouldn't he?

Ultraviolet isn't an extra color, long-lived vertebrates (mammals) have an amber tint to their lens to mitigate UV damage to the retina over a long lifespan. Every human has the equipment to see UV in their retina.

>Specifically blue and yellow, never green or red.
Alright, yeah, it's a bit much.

So do lion lickers taste like actual lion?
somehow i think it taste like lemon or something.
maybe it's white oreo flavor

>Pick up lion shaped desert from freezer section.
>Open package and see it's yellow.
>"Alright, lemon should be good."
>Taste it.
>"Artificial banana flavor, how disappointing."
>Eat it anyhow.

Lion confirmed for NotDiamond
the mystery continues

>he

It's been confirmed fake for months. Where did you morons come from?

The exit is over there :)

None of the corrupted gems have their gems visible

Yes it is, you should take it

Centipeetle

The exception is not the rule, besides that was hardly obvious

HAS

Maybe White Diamond is the one who corrupted Pink Diamond into Lion. Lion misses Yellow Diamond and Blue Diamond because they weren't in on what really happened.

Take a stroll through the wiki and I think you'll find that a great deal - if not most - corrupted gems have visible gems.

It's worth considering, but Lion being a corrupted gem is sorta stretching it imo.
It'd be about as likely that Lion is the form that Pink Diamond took after being shattered and healed by Rose's tears.
Which is also improbable, but not impossible.

My mistake, still that's not the case for all of them

If Lion really is PD, I don't think its the same as corruption. Corrupted gems tend to act violently - Lion is pretty peaceful or generally doesn't care, like a domestic cat.

If Rose did this to PD I think it was a different method to corruption, which makes sense because she wouldn't want anyone to suffer. From Monster Reunion we know that corruption is very painful and traumatising. Rose could be pragmatic (and I do think she had to shater gems in the past out of self-defense) but she would never be that cruel.

He's the first gem with a gender. All other gems don't have genders

this

female lions dont have manes though

Check out the outdated science here
voices.nationalgeographic.com/2012/10/09/weird-wild-rare-maned-lionesses-explained/

>lion pussy

That is interesting.

Is it lion around?

>bearded lady

sorry
almost all manes lions are male

Bravo Sucrose!

>It's an Amethyst and Greg episode
>It's implied they dated after Rose died
>Amethyst's go-to shapeshift is a cat

Solid theory, but the main hole in it is how does Jasper not recognize her if Lion is Pink Diamond? She recognized Steven as Rose instantly, yet she seemed unfazed by Lion when she fought it a few episodes back.

Lions gem is covered by the mane

No evidence for this.
The greater questions are: How would neither Garnet nor Pearl have been aware of it? Why would Rose keep PD-as-Lion a secret? How was PD un-shattered, and why did she choose that form?

She kept Bismuth a secret.
She's obviously evil, duh.