Written by Max Landis

>written by Max Landis

It's going to suck, isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bright_(film)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will Smith hasn't made a good movie in years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bright_(film)

This sounds like a script Hamburger Helper wrote

Uh they pretty much scrapped his script and made a new one

that's why max never talks about the movie anymore

This is going to be some hamfisted BLM commentary on police brutality, isn't it?

>white retard has no bulge
LOL

>last decent Will Smith movie was iRobot
What the fuck happened?

I like the premise. It's more interesting than the same constant shit.

I am Legend is far better than I, Robot

I disagree. Pursuit of Happyness and arguably I am Legend was his last great movies

>staring at their crotch

Its good if you ignore the ending. I, Robot doesnt really suffer from that.

both those movies were garbage

So it's a blatant rip off of Shadow Run. Go it.

Nobody cares about your little autism games, fa/tg/uy.

Hey Max.

Why do people hate Max Landis? didn't he make that cool movie about the loner loser with superpowers? that movie was pretty neat

Only reason why he even has a career is due to Jewish nepotism.

trailer looks good, is it a series or a movie?

Does anyone feel like Max Landis' best ideas are collaborations of a couple other peoples good ideas?

hi max
me him her was shit

Most of his scripts are "it's gonna be x but with y" if that makes sense

Because of nepotism, because they dislike John Landis, and because he went SJW these last years

sounds like some fabletown ripoff

It's fantasy Alien Nation.
>tfw it's testing waters for White Wolf universe movies

I hope there's a helicopter and two Vietnamese children in it

Max Landis has all but disowned the movie by now.

So will the movie be good, or will he be right?

They hate him mostly because of his brash outspoken personality. Watch something off his youtube channel. While the things he says are legit or very true, you can see how his persona can rub people off the wrong way.

I admire his work ethic, he's like the Eric Roberts of screenwriting

That usually happens when the director has the good sense to tell the writer to go fuck himself on a large amount of the script.

Does Max have the same taste for blood as his dad?

Basically, yeah.

Scriptwriters are kinda fucked anyway. They sell their stuff, and anyone from the producer to the actor can demand changes. Not to mention most studio movies get uncredited rewriters or script doctors.

Not really whiteknighting for Max or anything, but it seems kinda unfair to blame all on him if the movie sucks.

is this the "we got every minorities in it and we even invented some" movie?

>seen his dad work in hollywood all his life and worked as a hollywood writer all his adult life
>still surprised when a hollywood movie doesn't shoot from the first draft of the script he wrote

It's probably for the best that he not learn by following his dad's actions, or we're going to need a lot more small coffins.

I, Robot is just consistently bad though.

Also, I am Legend has two endings.

I'm sure you'll dig deep enough to find one.

should have just made a fucking shadowrun movie instead, its the exact same shit

Both I. Robot and I Am Legend are good movies

All the scenes and dialogue in the trailer are from his script, faglord

Don't know, but the trailer is probably a complete misrepresentation of what the movie is really about. Just like American Ultra.

why doesn't he direct the babirs he writes? seems like the only way to hold on to your vision.
why stop neptism at screen writing?

Suicide squad

>babirs

Because he'd have to actually do some serious work, and if the movie fails he can't blame it on anyone else.

this sounds awful, just really awful

I thought the trailer made the movie seem watchable up until they found that magical wand. Then it turned into shit.

This. His career tanked around after 2007. Remove Suicide Squad and his films have been on a steady decline at box office over the last several years. I blame the break he took and forcing the meme that is his son.

Oh, it's really an orc cop. I thought it was some 9/11 movie about a burn victim survivor and everyone was just memeing about the orc thing.