Outside of Sup Forums and the internet in general, has anyone ever even come across a "liberal" or "alr-right" faggot

Outside of Sup Forums and the internet in general, has anyone ever even come across a "liberal" or "alr-right" faggot

Noone Ive ever met cares about anything on either side desu

Other urls found in this thread:

theplainsman.com/article/2013/09/letter-to-the-editor-jordan-hare-home-to-football-bigotry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

College campus is where all the libtards are.

Most people who are Alt-right dont call themselves Alt-right but ive met way more Alt-right people than libtards.

Better question is have you ever met a hillary supporter? Because I've met two and both of them had vaginas and a bunch of cats.

I'm in my university's International Student Association and it was heavily implied that they're all leftist faggots. There was a discussion about gun control and it was literally me and this other guy against it and one girl in the second. The other 20+ people were all for it.

One girl said she wanted to move to Switzerland because guns were banned until I told otherwise. Dumb bitch.

only one person, i used to be a libtard myself until he showed me the light of trump and pol

Yeah people always say college/uni campuses but when I was at uni (4 years ago) everyone was too busy fucking and going to house parties, that whole "campus rape culture" etc was non exsistent

It seemed to of sprung up within the space of months

My sister is ultra left wing. She went as far as ruining Thanksgiving because she found my gun safe and threw a giant fit over the fact there were guns safely secured in a safe in the same house as her.

People don't spout leftist opinions out of the blue, unless you say something "bigoted" I suppose. You have to go to political/discussion events for people to see that shit.

College in Alabama. Major SEC school...
It's like Trump University here. Kek is strong

Even the mascot is an elephant. And all the sororities love trump. It's a pol wonderland

I dated a liberal hipster slut

I know a chick who used to be in the nazi scene but is now just alt-right

Just yesterday I met a lesbian chick at a party. I went on a rant about immigrants and she got triggered kek.

If you're searching for either. You'll find plenty of liberals at hipster bars and unis (specially art unis). If you're searching for alt-right you might find them in places who deal with demographics and see the bullshit first hand. I knew a chick for example who started working at an insurance and would tell how people from the balkans would try insurance fraud 24/7

A few of my friends are what you could call liberals, but most of them aren't particularly extreme.

I've met plenty of annoying liberals. The only alt-rightist I've ever met was my /r/The_Donald-browsing faggot friend who would always somehow manage to bring up Trump and politics during every class and would use words like "cuck" and "shill" in IRL conversations, sometimes even with our teacher. Last time I saw him he had just discovered Sup Forums and was having an orgasm over it.

>"liberal"
lol what how can you even go outside without meeting one ? i dont think you know what that word means

What exactly is alt-right?

I know a few people who're right wing, socially.

I just call myself a National Conservative. Pic related.

Graduated from auburn a couple of years ago.

I remember some jewess from new york transferred down here and then got yelled at and called a kike at a football game and wrote an article in the student newspaper how bigots are running around everywhere.

Was pretty funny desu.

Absolutely surrounded by lefties. Honest conversation on some subjects is impossible

People here are acting extremely liberal and PC when in public but everyone will laugh at a jew-joke. People are just extremely afraid to be labeled as a Nazi

Most of them are on the capital, which is sadly turning into a mentally disabled city.

In here their presence is very minimal. Even the degenerate art students are right wing

theplainsman.com/article/2013/09/letter-to-the-editor-jordan-hare-home-to-football-bigotry

found the article

liberals will rather make jokes about poles stealing things.

Seems it's ok to make "racist" Statements about other White People.

a girl at my work with is alt-right, we came across it when we first shared some of our more 'tolerable' anti immigration views, which eventually we revealed the extent of our political views.

I really have no idea how anyone goes through life without meeting a liberal? Where do you guys live?

True. Or they just make jokes about other Germans (Ossis, Ostfriesen, etc)

you're not allowed to be conservative at university here, they just say you're a bigot and silence you

Comical people but you can only handle so much dick sucking. Its insaine but so funny to watch these carl the cucks think they know every thing and act like degenerate cock suckers

One of my good friends is liberal as fuck. Literal walking stereotypical leftist.

My trump hat actually triggers him. But hes a good friend so we tolerate each other

Honestly I'm only a lefty when I masterbait

my sister and step sister are both liberals and my best friend is an anti-sjw sargon of akkad "true liberal"

>have you ever met a hillary supporter
This past semester I never met a single one. We'll see this semester but I doubt that will change. I've never met one at school nor work and I haven't even overhead someone saying they'll vote for her in public.