I hate Hilary Clinton...

I hate Hilary Clinton. Despite the fact I hate Hillary Clinton I have never in a year started a Thread about how much I hate Hillary Clinton. Whenever I come to Sup Forums there are many anti Trump threads even though it seems Sup Forums supports Trump. Very odd, indeed. so...
Hillary Clinton HATE thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3JMLO07645s
mobile.twitter.com/SeanKD/status/760605882065485824
youtube.com/watch?v=RhhrSr-hjxY
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471195760433.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

10 to 1 odds Trump makes her shit her pants and pass out at the debates

inderesding

>Misogynist Thread
ftfy

Hillary Clinton LOVE thread

youtube.com/watch?v=3JMLO07645s

I love women, unless they are traitorous, social climbing bottom feeders.

mobile.twitter.com/SeanKD/status/760605882065485824

bump of hate for the harridan

kek

>still mentioning Benghazi months after even the Republicans couldn't find fault with the way she handled it

The desperation is real.

Willing to do anything for the black vote, almost surprised Killary didn't choose Col. Sanders as her VP running mate.

>couldn't find fault
can't find what you won't see.

Thanks for correcting the record

Worth a read only have part 1 though can't find part 2

>couldn't find fault with the way she handled it

That record ain't gonna correct iself

can't unsee even if fake...

Well it was fake to start with

Posting molach shit too

all the old god worshiping shit turns me off of this thread instantly. too tinfoil for me. all the other stuff about gov corruption is gold though

youtube.com/watch?v=RhhrSr-hjxY

spetnaz in US soil...yea right.
only a poltard would believe this

It interests some but not all. Not for everyone but there should be enough here for at least one thing to catch your eye.

It's typical disinfo. They throw in stupid shit just to repel normies who they don't want to learn about how many deaths she has caused in the middle east.

someone tell me that this is bullshit

she's obviously mocking people with parkinsons and epilepsy.

>Tiszasziget
this is just fucking gay

nice memes

>Whenever I come to Sup Forums there are many anti Trump threads even though it seems Sup Forums supports Trump. Very odd, indeed.
It was confirmed months ago that Hillary and the DNC have paid money to hire shills to go on social media, blogs, and websites to 'correct' misinformation about Hillary's campaign. These appear here in the form of anti-Trump threads.

Bitch. My dad has epilepsy.

Trump: Excuse me can you please look into this light
Hilary: (seizures begin)
Trump: I rest my case

Done posting for now

We have to support Hillary she buying me a lakeside summer home.
Down with capitalism!

>Hillary Clinton HATE thread.
This should be a daily thing or a general

Fuck hillary and her goons

it needs to be kept on page one.

>Dont't

Sup Forums is a board of peace, we don't spread hate here.

This is the main reason shills stick out so much. They just don't get the wipe of the board. They come in going ''Sup Forums IS ABOUT HATE AND FEAR!!! HATE!! FEAR!!!'' and they stick to that narrative.
They think the best way to fit in is to talk shit, when for the past year we have been spreading nothing but love and making silly jokes about the candidates.

What a stupid image. It's bad and you should feel bad for posting it.

Here you go OP. Mandarin speaker here. The original text had Chairman Mao in it (毛主席), I changed it to President Hillary. Here's the text for semi proof (semi because google translate is shit tier):
紧跟伟大领袖希拉里总统奋勇前进!
Direct translation: Strictly, with the mighty leader President Hillary, summon up all your courage and press forward!
Better translation: Follow the great Hillary into the future!

Thanks for correcting the record with that epic fresh meme

No problem your welcomed.

Hillary Clinton is a smelly Old Cunt and should be in Prison

>10 to 1 odds Trump makes her shit her pants and pass out at the debates

pic related

Seriously underrated post.

Keep this on the front page at all costs

another bump of hate

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471195760433.webm
Lol what are you faggots going to do to stop her?

Nothing. Keep typing and click clacking away behind your Logitech keyboards and 28" monitors. You all like to act like this shit bothers you when in fact you want, rather, PSYCHOLOGICALLY NEED someone as powerful as her. Is someone a problem? Just kill them. That's literally what you fags idolize about Hitler and Stalin. Add Clinton to that list and we have ourselves a trifecta.

I'm with her, and I'm ready for what she has to offer. It will be much better than anything Mr. Donald "You're Fired" Trump will ever do. We need a career politician, someone who isn't afraid to lie to the American people to protect them, someone who can sit on the grand stage with the like of evil despots such as Putin and Assad, someone who can inspire millions of Americans as being the first woman President, and so much more.

You fags don't hate her; you secretly want her and subconsciously need her.

This post gave Me cancer

Context senpai?

look at their faces. they have no fucking idea whats going on.

I just want to know why there's no clause that says if you cheat in the FUCKING ELECTION you get disqualified

(((85306735)))

Was trust fund stick cancelled today? Did mommy and daddy make you come into work for Hilldawg?