What are Sup Forums's thoughts on the Sonichu comics?

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on the Sonichu comics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cAR-6otspXk
youtu.be/8_KAd19UGs0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pretty good

RIP in piece Chris-chan

Dying of infection

Lighthearted fun for the whole family

>yfw chris finally got a china

this is the kind of shit the force you to read in Guantanamo

youtube.com/watch?v=cAR-6otspXk

Like a decade late to the joke, OP. If you weren't there for the meta game there's no point in trying to catch on. Don't be like the autist at cwcwiki.

"Cured of autism."

youtu.be/8_KAd19UGs0

Sauce?

Give you a basic rundown champ, its going to be a bumpy ride
>Chris gets taint piercing
>Rips it out causing a massive wound
>Becomes infected
>Chris refuses to let it heal properly or see a doctor because he believes he is growing a vagina thanks to hypnosis youtube videos
>He is fingering it

He actually cures AIDs using his blood so it can put an end to gay people if I recall in the comic

What the fuck man.

An incredibly sobering look into the damaged mind of the internet's most infamous individual.

I wish Freud could see it

How does he even get off from that?
Sounds like the infection is going to kill him.

Kick, punch.
It's all in the mind.

You gotta believe!

The comic is okay but, I'm still looking for the prequel to the game "The Adult Chronicles".

Also he is trying to get himself pregnant with his new vag

Sometimes, I can follow the threads of CWC's line of thought, twisted as they are. And sometimes he just completely fucking floors me. I cannot possibly unravel how anyone could think this; surely, at the very least, the pain from rubbing or stuffing a finger into an open wound would make him stop?

Trolls fucked it up. Pushed him till he stopped doing the comics. We probably would have gotten at least 3 more issues if we'd stayed encouraging.

at some point the comic were mostly just to vent out frustration
Chris most have grown out of it as he was paid to continue the series and hasn't yet

Think of it this way. With a proper approach Chris could have become WarGreymon. Instead, we forced him to digivolve to SkullGreymon. Sure, WarGreymon is more powerful but SkullGreymon is more entertaining

:T
Well that certainly rustles my jimmies.

I am definitely thankful that God didn't give me whatever disorder he chose to bestow upon that dude. I don't know if he's insane, Cthulhu-level indoctrinated or been brainwashed by some really, really bad people.

He's just transsexual and retarded

I used to think his trans phase was all just an evolution of his "tomgirl" phase where he thought acting like a girl would making him attractive to girls because boys think tomboys are hot, etc.

But he's taken this to such absurd lengths that I don't know what the fuck to think anymore. I don't think even he knows anymore. He stared into the abyss and got lost in there and he's probably completely forgotten why he went down this path to begin with.

He dead yet?

Retarded people don't rip gaping wounds between their asshole and genitals declaring that it is a new sexual organ.

They mutter incoherently and smell bad because they don't take care of themselves.

This isn't even self-harm. This is... This is downright weird.

he thinks the pain is part of the process of growing a vagina.

the thing is, he gave up on the piercing more than a year and a half ago, which means that the wound mustve stayed small and/or internal for more than a year before it became obvious, coincidentally after he had been doing a bunch of bullshit things to try and sex change himself.

he is so far gone that he's doing this to replicate what he did in his most recent (i think) sonichu comic where something like it worked. or was did he already turn into a girl, and then did this anyways because why the fuck not.

>implying a difference exists
You can just say he's retarded, user.

I assume you mean he's been trying to put the semen he's been keeping in tupperware in his fridge into his wound?

>Sounds like the infection is going to kill him.
It is.

It's just settling into my mind that I will witness the death of Chris alongside Sup Forums. One of these days we'll find ourselves piled into a thread just like this, but instead of talking about some cringy self-insert or some stupid, indecipherable catchphrase that will make us shake our heads and say "Oh, Chris!", we will discuss the agonizing, infectious death of a mentally-handicapped human being, all from the comfort of our keyboards.

who's gonna die first, Chris or Barb? Chris has this impending disaster in his crotch, but Barb has been going downhill for a while. she's not even fat anymore, like she's just wasting away. if he goes first, the grief could be enough to finish her off, but if she goes first, who knows whatll happen.

Tranny with rage mazes up mall, will probably scream about his woundgina

I like when he puts fan art in the comics that's drawn better than the comics themselves

>Reminder him becoming a tranny started off as a ploy to get lesbians.

I still canĀ“t get over how fucking retarded that idea is. And its quite insulting to the intelligence of any lesbian woman if you think about it.