So will they finally put an end to the fucking white male empire?

So will they finally put an end to the fucking white male empire?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rccstgGqAn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes because in gay little fantasy movies is the only place that this will happen.

This movie will make 4 billion and end Trump presidency. You can screencap this.

Why does Kathleen Kennedy hate white men so much? I wonder if she's married or if no man ever loved her or if she was cheated on or something.

I guarantee you that the asian will die in this film.

Screencap

I just realized the asian girl has a skingirl hairstyle, ironically

What's with all the skin tone filter? They look like dolls

Why'd they pick such a terrible ugly fat Asian?

i assume bobby lee is the comedic relief

Well desu they were designed to sell dolls (action figures). Either way, they overdid the photoshop, Finn looks like he's made of chocolate and his hair looks like a microphone.

She's evil at the end, working for the Empire the entire time, so it fits

Why the ugly nigger and chink? Just what message are they trying to send?

>get a chink because they want the chinese audience
>chinks still won't see this because of the nigger
can't make this shit up

>chink
>nigger

Back to your containment board

Well, the KFC patron was the last diversity hire and a recurring character, so we filled the quota for black people.

Fat Albert's asian girlfriend is just the next in line.

because its more progressive

The Asian chick looks so unpleasant and hostile and millennial.

>hates rascism
>browses

>White woman hero is gorgeous
>Colored sidekicks are ugly as fuck
Hmmmmm...

Sorry you're right, she's a Gook not a Chink

Attractive asians make white women nervous.

you hear racial slurs more in film than you do anywhere else so they are appropriate here.

>Sup Forums boogeyman

Back to your containment site >>>/reddit/

>Star wars is mostly females now
>Game of thrones has every leader as a female
wtf is happening

>jon
>euron
>night king
>female
nice try

I have a theory; THEY make movies diverse as a subtle message THEY own your entire race. The black guy, chinese lady, and white woman "work" under THEM. All creative decisions must first be approved by THEM, so they own your culture and idea of yourself. All the black media that gets put in theaters is just comedy. Its a fuck you to the blacks. By pushing women overtly into hero roles you have pacified the real power of women. Rey has a lightsaber, but she does not use any of her sexuality, unlike Princess Leia. John Boyega has no Jedi powers. In real life the actors work for THEM. If a group of white guys tried to make a good movie these days it will get shut down somehow, either by google/youtube, or a some studio, or a lawsuit. None of them are creative enough to make their own stuff (like youtube H3H3, reaction videos etc. the entirety of Hollywood). They have to buy your creation and rip you off. Wonderwoman and other comics are being raped. The copyright system ensures THEY can control the thoughts and images you see. THEY own you and your entire culture.

The age of men is over. The time of the genderfluid pansexual is about to begin.

>tfw lotr remake in 10 years
>legolas and aragorn are females
>cute female hobbits instead of merry and pipin

>Attractive asians make white women furious.
ftfy

I doubt that their gonna remake lord of the rings. Peter jackson did it almost perfectly, and lord of the rings isn't like star wars with constant action.

*blocks your anti white male propaganda*

reminder that Kylo Ren will turn back to the light side and reveal himself as the true hero of this new trilogy

>Jon
A puppet and a retard
>Euron
Branded as bad guy
>Night King
Bad guy + how do we know white walkers have genders ?

>Kylo kills Rey
>literally implodes feminists brains
>Anitta IN theater already putting up a movie about the male privilege of surviving

I hope he cuts off her head and you see it roll on the ground before panning away.

kylo really is the protagonist if you think about it
>blood relative to luke skywalker in a series all about the skywalker lineage
>prominent figure in a ragtag group steadily gaining power in order to overthrow the establishment
>is constantly getting his plans thwarted
>is suddenly pitted against an inexplicably powerful jedi fueled by anger, hate and revenge who he has no chance of beating
>get his ass kicked by this jedi and has his face horribly deformed just like mark hamill
pottery

>and lord of the rings isn't like star wars with constant action.
Time to fix that with more CGI

>"why do women do stupid shit"

dont try to understand women, they have primate tier brains. Would you try to understand why dogs bark at people?

>the mere presence of non-white males is anti-white male

Imagine needing this much protection.

>such hypocrisy and relativism
This is only whats left to the leftard in front of such blatant propaganda. Must be hard indeed to be an anticapitalist while you share the same SJW views as Disney, I know.

The lotr sequel will have tons of action. When aragorn dies, arwen also passes away from mourning and their children fight over the throne. The daughter will obviously win.

All you did was slang your sick talking points without attacking anything I said. Why is it ant-white male to not have white males leads in your movie?

I surmise the only way out is for us to create wonderful films in China, Russia, India, Poland, Hungary, Serbia, parts of Africa and so on, maybe even Japan. Places where the Patriarchy remains steadfast, immovable.

When you think you're the "master race", and have grown accustomed to seeing almost nothing but white people in the media, you get upset when you start seeing more people from different ethnicity.

>mfw it's not just the media and our homelands are being purposely changed before our eyes.

This isn't about patriarchy. Americans shouldn't do anything with foreigners. Foreign control (Jews) taking control of our women and men at the same time and rebranding our culture. Fuck you for making this a gender issue; just like the jews want you to think. You are a robot I'm trying to wake up. If you start debating black / white, men / women, you are falling into the jew trap.

China please watch our movie

When your gender is ashes, you'll have my permission to cry.

>Foreign control (Jews) taking control of our women

Actually, your grandfathers and great-grandfathers were foolish enough to lift the restrictions placed on your women to control their destructive behavior, and surprised, your culture turned to shit quickly. Stop blaming everything negative that happens on the Jews like some crackpot conspiracy theorist.

The Chinese film market was a mistake.

Hollywood doesn't even try to hide their social-engineering and white villification, huh?

>They're still cis people
The oppression hasn't change a bit.

Some living creatures are just ugly, user. Don't blame them. Blame those who put them on tv, and films

>white female lead
>ugly non threatening asian woman
>black baboon

This movie was made for girl geekz. If anyone here actually pays to see this in theater I'm gonna be fairly ashamed.

It's a symptom of a much larger problem you fucking mongoloid and you know it, but sure, continue to cherry pick

Aren't they going to force the ching chong girl to fall in love with the black guy?

Those who do go will rage like hell when the romance starts.

Yes, they don't fuck w/ white males.

some of those are damn good

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FORCE TREE AND ANIKIN SLOTH AND REHASHES OF ESB AND ROTJ

PLEASE KILL ME

When is she going to suck his dick tho?

That's because the whites are the bad guys now, and forever.

>almost nothing but white people in the media

We need more whites in african movies now!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=rccstgGqAn8

Wait

Wait

There are clone Boyegas now? There were 5 of them right there wtf, is the clone army back or something?

>counting andy serkis
>kylo is a """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""bad guy"""""""""""""""""""""""""""

really reaching there desu

Are you fags just gonna ignore the legit leaks that were posted here?

Go and shove your american PC bullshit up your anus next to those 12 nigger dicks while you get the fuck off this site fag lord

Well, it's the same answer to the question, "Will Felicity Jones put an end to my virginity?" It just won't happen.

That's the most reddit post I've seen in a while.

You have to go back

Go back where?

First Order has plethora of female officers, so does the Empire

I didn't know Rey was black

White, strong, independent feminist who don't need no man.

It's still poison.

That Rey action figure is probably coated in semen by now.

you mean average Asian, the people have to be relatable

Kylo Ren is so cringeworthy he makes me wish Hayden Christensen

>It's still poison.

>/tvpol/ being THIS assblasted
hahaha the ride never ends with you whiny fucks

He thicc

She was Lucas'/Spielberg's sex slave back when she was their secretary in the 80's. This is her revenge.

>fat short haired midget asian woman
>dying
Kek. She'll probably be quippy and KO Kylo Ren who leaves the Dark Side because of their racism towards minorities.

Where do you think you are?

lets hope she can actually act unlike the nig

She's married to a producer. That's when she started producing...

I doubt that
"39202 Kylo cuts Rays head off" lego set would sell that well

>jews are a conspiracy but women's voting rights is not
:^)

>jews are a conspiracy
He didn't say that. He said not everything is caused by them

They can't cast anyone TOO attractive in propaganda movies, that would cause the audience to note subconsciously that they are watching characters who
A. they cannot relate to as average people
B. probable propaganda since the producers opted for idealized body/facial types
C. trigger overtly, concious sexual responses from the audience- white women becoming self-concious at white men being attracted to an Asian which is the opposite of what the studio execs want, which is subtlety. Likewise you can't have a supporting character that is more attractive than the mc

WE

WUZ

>luke is going to be the bad guy

They're really shitting on the fans aren't they.

i always wondered why i rooted for the non jewish sith in star wars

>white men have the highest suicide rates of all demographics
white men are ending themselves

KANGS

Go back to. Reddit

>Lack of black characters
>I'll take "The most useless romantic sublplot, starring a black former slave, and a cockless black former slave" for 200, Alex

#TRIGGERED

ohmygod why did they cast that asian chick

The same thing applies to people who don't pay money to see the latest Spike Lee Joint?

movie is caught between hysterical sjw propaganda and big studio need to pander problems

they cast a chink because it's not working in china but they make her as ugly as possible because leftism, btw everyone else is ugly as hell in the movie, except for oscar isaac who will 100% be gay

what they dont understand is third world only cares about watching hot white girls when they go see american movies, that's why transformers works